• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
i did draw my avatar but its more of a doodle :$
hehe of my nightmaren oc, azrael
Spoiler:

[hope i did that right]

haha mario kart is awesome! I am not really the best at em but i like trying anyway >:u
my fav games are sonic adventure 2 gears of war 1-3 [hated judgement if you know bout em Cx] tekken6, soul calibur and mortal kombat :-D

and fersure i'd love to chat with you sometime :)

Welcome to the forum, Sirc! Mario Kart is indeed awesome; I really love it. My favorite game of the series at the moment is Mario Kart 7. I play it every weekend, haha. What about you--which is your favorite? Also, that's quite an amazing artwork. If you have more, then you should post them in the Art & Design section as Hiroshi Kaede suggested. People would enjoy looking at them, I'm sure. n__n Anyway, hope you have a fun time here! If you ever need help, feel free to send a message to anyone in bold usernames. See you around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hello, I'm Aradia. :) I'm really new to PokeCommunity and forums in general. I hope I'm doing this right...

Hi Aradia! Nice to see you here, and I bet any Homestuck fans would probably be squeeing over your name given one of the trolls is named Aradia. But anyways, nice Glaceon avatar by the way, it's one of my fave Eeveelutions.

I do hope you have an awesome time here at PC and if you need help just ask a moderator!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello, I'm Aradia. :) I'm really new to PokeCommunity and forums in general. I hope I'm doing this right...

Of course you are, dear! Welcome to the forums! I do like your avatar too; Glaceon is absolutely adorable! Anywho, I hope you'll have fun, and don't disappear on us! We'd be more happy to see you around! <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Don't worry about it, Aradia--you're doing fine. Welcome to PokéCommunity! Have to agree with the above; Glaceon is pretty adorable. It's one of my top five favorite Eeveelutions, alongside Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, and Sylveon. Haha. Anyway, it's good to have you here! Enjoy your stay. :]

Years
Welcome aboard to PC, Ardia ^o^

Of course you're doing things correct! We always like getting to know members here and whatnot, so you're always free to introduce yourself if you want to :)

Remember that if you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting any moderator such as myself or anyone else in bold blue, and we'd be more than glad to help you out! :D

Hope to see ya around! ^^

Pikaplup

Level 4 antagonist
Years
Hi everyone! I'm new to this website, so bear with me here. I'm from Bradenton Florida, and I love pokemon, weather it's games,movies, or roms too. I've come here alot before and many of these threads have helped me out. So I decided I would like to see how to feels to help people. :3 I look forward to meeting you all!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Hey everyone my names Serah my first Pokemon experience was on an emulator I was told to try this ROM and see how I liked it, the ROM was simply called Emerald 386 it was hard and so much fun ever since then I've been having so much fun on this ROM I've put 42 hours into this ROM and it was time well spent if you guys have any ROM suggestions let me know I love playing Pokemon ROM now ^_^

xXToXiiCxHyDrAXx

+Sylveon Is UB3R!+
Years
Hey guys I am new to the forums but not no where new to the world of pokemon. I own every generation of game there is and I am looking for a few tips on Pokemon Y before I start it! What pokemon should I catch on my play through to make my team? I am starting with Froakie for sure so keep that in mind if you have any tips for me! Let me know!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi everyone! I'm new to this website, so bear with me here. I'm from Bradenton Florida, and I love pokemon, weather it's games,movies, or roms too. I've come here alot before and many of these threads have helped me out. So I decided I would like to see how to feels to help people. :3 I look forward to meeting you all!

Pikaplup! Welcome to our lovely forum. :D Hope you are doing alright!~ I'm so glad most of the threads you encountered had helped you out, which is amazing to hear! If you want to know that feeling of helping people, you can welcome even more new members around here, or you can visit any other threads that have questions that need answer. That's contributing in my books. <3

Have fun, and I thank you for your present and future contributions! :)

Hey everyone my names Serah my first Pokemon experience was on an emulator I was told to try this ROM and see how I liked it, the ROM was simply called Emerald 386 it was hard and so much fun ever since then I've been having so much fun on this ROM I've put 42 hours into this ROM and it was time well spent if you guys have any ROM suggestions let me know I love playing Pokemon ROM now ^_^

Hey there! I welcomed you last night, did I? I'm sure I did. Hope you're enjoying yourself here on PC, Serah. I haven't heard of that hack yet, but I'm kinda tempted since it's a hard version. xD

If you're still looking for any suggestions for new hacks to play, you should visit our own Hack Showcase, where there's a plethora of hacks for you to choose!

Have fun playin'~

Hey guys I am new to the forums but not no where new to the world of pokemon. I own every generation of game there is and I am looking for a few tips on Pokemon Y before I start it! What pokemon should I catch on my play through to make my team? I am starting with Froakie for sure so keep that in mind if you have any tips for me! Let me know!

Hmm, I'm on the same question myself! I am having a haaaaard time on who I should put on my team. I know for sure I want Espurr/Meowstic, but the two starters are so difficult to decide! If I were you, I'd write the starters on a piece of paper, and draw them from a hat. That makes it pretty easy, yes?

Good luck with your new journey though! I won't be starting mine till Friday. Can't waaaaaait. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 5, 2014
yoh I'm brand new to this and I'm just getting the hang to it, but I'll be asking for lots of help so i hope yah can help

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
yoh I'm brand new to this and I'm just getting the hang to it, but I'll be asking for lots of help so i hope yah can help

Of course, pal! We're always here to lend a helping hand! <3

Feel free to let me or any other member around here if you would like any assistance, and we'll provide it to you the best that we can, and as quick as possible. Nice meeting you, and welcome to the forums. :3

Pikaplup

Level 4 antagonist
Years
Choose finnekin. It is a great poke'mon and it will come in handy being fire and psychic and all that. A tip is when you get your master ball, Don't use it right away. wait what am I talking about! Everyone knows that! But anyways, I used mine on mega Mewtwo y. It's awesome!!! ^0^ I'd like to see what the mega Poke'mon from x look like though :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^I'll be playing X, so I think I'm gonna go for Mega Charizard X because Black Charizard is best Charizard! xD Mega Mewtwo X looks pretty cool too, but right now I'm unsure. xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Was planning to choose Fennekin myself, but ended up picking Chespin instead. Don't regret the decision, though; I really love Chespin. n__n Anyway, welcome to the forum, Pikaplup! Have an enjoyable stay here.

Years
Well I was on Team Froakie in this case, I just had to take the little froggy because of how awesome Greninja is and the fact I love Water-types. Mine might not have ended up with the best stats or nature in the world but I still love him, plus I managed to get my own Fennekin in the end thanks to that post-game Kalos starter trade from Shauna.

So yeah, got both a Greninja and a Delphox in the end. Welcome aboard Pikaplup and I'll be sure to see you around and enjoy your time at PC!

Years
Hi guys im new to this forum...(hehe)
look forward to meet new friend...(pokemon lovers of course ^^)
currently playing pokemon x
-fc 4313-1701-1539
-ign Christine

ALL HAIL LORD ARCEUS
PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hello TheSadPimp. Welcome to PC ^^ You have definitely come to the right place. I'm currently having Pokémon X as well, and I'll definitely recommend you to check out X and Y section! I'm also open for friend request so don't hesitate to talk to any of us. Have fun in here, 'kay?

Years
Hi guys im new to this forum...(hehe)
look forward to meet new friend...(pokemon lovers of course ^^)
currently playing pokemon x
-fc 4313-1701-1539
-ign Christine

ALL HAIL LORD ARCEUS
PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA

Well hi there and nice to see you here at PC!

Based on what I've seen at PC in the past, you are definitely not the first Malaysian I met, given I've seen two who are pretty nice regulars on the forums, one of which mods this very section (Synerjee) so yeah definitely no shortage of Malaysians here and yeah glad to see you enjoying the 6th generation. My fave features are the trainer customization, Pokemon Amie, oh and Fairy-types. They are like so awesome.

I recommend leaving your friend code over in the X/Y Friend Code Thread which is great if you're seeking certain Friend Safaris. Anyways, have fun and I'll be sure to catch you around the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back