• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2012
After I patched the FireRed US gba version using the beta 3.1 with LIPS i get the first part about it being a hack then I get a black screen that just stays there. When I do it using beta 3 same thing happens but instead I get a red screen what have I done wrong???

Years
PLEASE GUYS I NEED HELP AT ANGARA TOWN GYM........I HAVE BEATEN ALL THE GYM MEMBERS EXCEPT THE GYM LEADER......AND HE SAYS I WOULD HAVE TO FIND SOME HIDDEN TICKETS.........ANY HELP ON HOW I CAN FIND THE HIDDEN TICKETS BECAUSE I AM HAVE SPENT HOURS IN LOOKING FOR THEM IN THE GYM BUT CANT FIND THEM

how do i find the hidden tickets...........any hints or help please...........i am stucked at angara town gym..........please i need help badly

Stop. Have patience.
Wait until someone can answer here, or VM Manipulation- ONCE.
In the meantime, you could go and do something else..? There are plenty of other hacks to play.

Though few as good :)
Loving everything, dude. I'm glad (for no particular reason) you decided to have the Day/Night System, it's a nice addition I find, since you'll undoubtedly have time specific events now, which will only improve this already fantastic hack.
Oh look, 666th post.. ;)

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
PLEASE GUYS I NEED HELP AT ANGARA TOWN GYM........I HAVE BEATEN ALL THE GYM MEMBERS EXCEPT THE GYM LEADER......AND HE SAYS I WOULD HAVE TO FIND SOME HIDDEN TICKETS.........ANY HELP ON HOW I CAN FIND THE HIDDEN TICKETS BECAUSE I AM HAVE SPENT HOURS IN LOOKING FOR THEM IN THE GYM BUT CANT FIND THEM

how do i find the hidden tickets...........any hints or help please...........i am stucked at angara town gym..........please i need help badly

Check each side of the raised tiles to find the tickets. You will eventually find them all and be able to face the gym leader.

legoone

pepe
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
when i beat the 7 gym the flyingmap is meest up.also some maps take you to random maps

Attachments

• gghn.png
    gghn.png
    923 bytes · Views: 34
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
It DOesnt work with me, i Downloaded te newest version (3.1) and i Patchd it but when i start it up on VisualBoyAdvance i get the white caution thingy and then the Years (the black Page) and then its get Puprle en then BLue...
Please help me!

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Congratz on getting to the final round of hack of the year! Best of luck on the final round!

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
Years
In Mekong City:
- "I'm worse than Vrai!"

I lawl'd

Oh, and if you press B during the Volt Tackle Move Tutor, you can't redo the event, even if you didn't teach it to anyone.

What do I need to do to go north of Mekong city?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Loving this hack, except a few trainers pokemon only know struggle? but yeh best hack i've played so far. Just one question, how to i evolve gligar if there's no night?

Paluchi

Paluchaayyy
Years
hey loving the hack im glad there are more hacks coming out with profesional looking fakemon :)
just posting because i have a slight issue saving the game on my psp using gPSP, i patched the original rom fine as i can play it on my laptop with no$gba and visual boy advanced, and i can play and save original gba roms and other hacked roms on my psp without problems.
its the beta 3.1 im attempting to play, the latest release, sorry if this problems been posted before, i checked a couple of pages of replies but 35 was a bit much considering how lazy i am :D
anyway keep up the good work and i hope the rest of the hack goes smoothly for a final release :D

i took some screens of the problems but havnt posted enough to post the picture =/
but heres the link:

img13.imageshack.us/img13/448/saveerror.jpg

Last edited:

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
hey loving the hack im glad there are more hacks coming out with profesional looking fakemon :)
just posting because i have a slight issue saving the game on my psp using gPSP, i patched the original rom fine as i can play it on my laptop with no$gba and visual boy advanced, and i can play and save original gba roms and other hacked roms on my psp without problems.
its the beta 3.1 im attempting to play, the latest release, sorry if this problems been posted before, i checked a couple of pages of replies but 35 was a bit much considering how lazy i am :D
anyway keep up the good work and i hope the rest of the hack goes smoothly for a final release :D

i took some screens of the problems but havnt posted enough to post the picture =/
but heres the link:

img13.imageshack.us/img13/448/saveerror.jpg
I hope I can help you with this..
Use the gPSP's original way of saving.. after you've chosen your rom, press the Home button, or any other button set for opening the gPSP menu, then save to a slot, remember which slot, then to check by loading it.

Anyways, this is getting better and better! I'm gonna download the beta 3 now, gotcha catch those professional looking fakemons! :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
hey..great hack! but i have a problem. i downloaded beta 3 of the hack and didnt notice that there's a beta 3.1. the problem is that when i try to open my beta 3 saved game in beta 3.1 i get a messeage saying that i cannot load the saved game for pokemon sienna. what can i do to continue my game in beta 3.1? i use VBA
thank you :)

Paluchi

Paluchaayyy
Years

I hope I can help you with this..
Use the gPSP's original way of saving.. after you've chosen your rom, press the Home button, or any other button set for opening the gPSP menu, then save to a slot, remember which slot, then to check by loading it.

Anyways, this is getting better and better! I'm gonna download the beta 3 now, gotcha catch those professional looking fakemons! :D

hmm... ill try this method but the gPSP save system relies on savestates not actual saves, i try to avoid this when possible as any bugs and errors acumualate over time.
thanks anyway though i overlooked this and i thats the only way to save on psp itll have to do :D

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
hey..great hack! but i have a problem. i downloaded beta 3 of the hack and didnt notice that there's a beta 3.1. the problem is that when i try to open my beta 3 saved game in beta 3.1 i get a messeage saying that i cannot load the saved game for pokemon sienna. what can i do to continue my game in beta 3.1? i use VBA
thank you :)
Have your gba file and sav file have the same name, such as:

PokemonSienna.gba
PokemonSienna.sav

If using a save state:

PokemonSiennaX.sgm

'X' being the Save state number.

If it is something else I don't know. I hope that I could help.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
i tried having my sav file and gba file under the same name..it didnt work..thanks anyway :).. anyone else maybe?

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2015
Hey. Im new to this game and im really liking it. Im sorry if this question has been asked before but does anyone know where to find cut. I just beat the 2nd gym i know the 3rd gym is in Atlantic town, but there is a tree in the way. I havent found any HMs yet. Anyway, great hack.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Hey. Im new to this game and im really liking it. Im sorry if this question has been asked before but does anyone know where to find cut. I just beat the 2nd gym i know the 3rd gym is in Atlantic town, but there is a tree in the way. I havent found any HMs yet. Anyway, great hack.

Go back to Ganges City where an old man will give you HM01 CUT if you have 2 gym badges.

Try exploring everywhere when you get stuck.

Years
Hey.
When I try to play the 3.1 Beta, there is an error before entering my name, but it doesnt ruin the game. But when I'm done inputting my name and the proffessor is done talking a black screen appears instead the beginning of the game. Also I can hear a sound but I dont see a thing.

toastier

da bomb. :)
Years
well to start, i've been searching for a good pokemon hack, and of the probably 15 that i've played, this is my favoritee. c: although it's still in beta, there's very few glitches from what i can tell, which is a hugeeeee plus to mee.
one question though, can murkrow evolve into honchkrow in this game? i was just wondering because it's on a firered rom, but the patch was made after diamond and pearl?

Back