• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Footwear

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I like boots. Sadly I currently own one pair, and footwear isn't at the top of my 'to-buy' list, especially with my income XD But I enjoy the solidarity boots give. I also like converse/vans for casual nights out, and I have a pair of trainers for sport. But I'm not the biggest footwear person. I much prefer coats :3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I wear either flip flops or high tops. I hate people who wear socks with sandals. Brands don't really matter, just so long as they aren't like super cheap stuff that falls apart after a couple months. But I refuse to go out and spend $150 on some shoes that shit's just fucking ridiculous.

Adore

Party.
Years
I wear most kinds of shoes, but my staples are a pair of white Converse lows and a pair of brown leather desert boots6. They're comfortable, they go with nearly every outfit, and they last a long time.

Years
I don't care about the brand of my shoes. As long as I like them and they're under like 35 dollars then I don't care. Not going to spend stupid amounts of money for something to walk all over with to get dirty.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I like canvas shoes. My favorite pair of shoes are a pair of canvas shoes I got from Vans.

Years
In the Summer I normally only wear flip flops. Winter is my UGGs and loafers. They're too comfy. On off days or whatever, I normally wear ballet flats

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
I don't care about the brand of my shoes. As long as I like them and they're under like 35 dollars then I don't care. Not going to spend stupid amounts of money for something to walk all over with to get dirty.

I don't care about the brand either
My favourite shoes are memory foam. I would like some uggs though

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
Am I only one around here who hates shoes? I mean honestly, there is just nothing to like about them. I mean I just where slippers around everywhere, no biggie.

Shoes just suck okay. Trust me.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I guess I'm a sucker for canvas shoes... most notably Vans (especially the slip-ons, even if they're dated). However, I do have K-Swiss shoes whenever I want to play tennis, because gosh they're both comfy and sturdy at the same time (not to mention I love their design).

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I wear trainers for mostly throughout the year except during winter where I had t get myself a pair of boots. I get whatever is on sale and right now they're a pair of nike shoes and Timberland boots (I am not going to wear something I've not least heard of and assume that its reliable)

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
I like low vans and I just bought a new pair about 3 hours ago actually. I also like high converse but they're not the comfiest of shoes in my opinion. My favourite shoes are nike blazers for the summer and I love my black floral Dr Martens for winter- both of these shoes are ridiculously comfy.

Years
SO60430-2-0.jpg

These are pretty much what I wear all year around unless it's raining or snowing pretty bad...Then i wear my bright rainboots

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I hate narrow toes, which I define as any toe section not explicitly wide. Shoes deform feet significantly from their natural shape, and I'd like that deformation to remain minimal in me.

All my shoes are boots now. Leather steel-toes for work, soft walking boots otherwise. They aren't quick to put on and take off, but nothing else is really so durable, protective, and comfortable; and I'm actually so used to driving in them that being able to feel the pedals well is offputting. Both pairs are one size larger than my feet for the above reason about toe space, and I often wear two pairs of socks to fill out the space a little with something with more give to it than the side of a boot. I'm not big on brands; I just try them on and study the construction (certain areas are stressed most and will fail first, and if those places aren't well-made I won't be keen). I'd rather buy good shoes to last than cheap ones that may or may not, since my work boots especially are worn for prolonged periods. The more things I buy for myself, the more I am a believer that one gets what one pays for.

For some reason, I absolutely hate wearing sandals.
I always found my toes got caught on them and/or rubbed uncomfortably, plus the soft insoles take the shape of the foot more deeply and make shifting one's feet difficult and uncomfortable. May have been the same for you.

Last edited:
Years
I'm not really too bothered when it comes to shoes. I usually just wear my black school shoes whenever I go out.

Years
I wear slops in summer and get a really dark tanline on my feet. In winter I either wear generic skateshoes or my pair of Filas hi-tops I got a few years ago.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
I wear whatever is comfortable. Generally, I like shoes that are loose and easy to take off. I like a shoe that doesn't feel I'm wearing it, and I also have a preference for open-toed shoes. Breezy shoes with good support for my heels because they always cause me pain.

Really, I only use two pairs of shoes on a regular basis. There is my primary pair of shoes which are black and I don't know exactly what to call them, so I'll show you a picture. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned and they're more comfortable than slippers. These shoes are completely unintrusive and don't even feel like they exist. A perfect fit too, because they also don't fall off. Although pricey, these shoes were VERY worth it. They are my favorite shoes and I wear them almost everywhere.

Then there are my sneakers, which are shoes for sporty occasions (like riding a bike, jogging, etc) or walking through certain places where I need more secure shoes. They're a bit tight, but I usually don't wear them for very long, so they're still all right. I just am not too big of a fan of sneakers in general.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I wear flip flops / sandals around the house. I get them from Sears or Forever21 for about $15 maximum. I prefer comfort far more than its design.

As for work, I normally wear black dress shoes or pumps like these here. I try to go for style here, but within reason. I never wear heels that are more than 3.5 inches. Also, I won't spend more than $60 ever on shoes.

I'm not fond of ugly and bulky sneakers that I wore through out my teenage years. I do like the ones that I bought, the Reebok princess styles at this store.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
I have a pair of red converse chuck taylors, another pair of black, ratty old converses that I've forgotten about until recently, and a pair of Doc Martens that I wear in the winter.

Back