• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Ash Gray Experts

Okay, I am a huge fan of Ash Gray. I think it was brilliantly done. But I'm stuck now. I've got all eight badges, I've talked to prof oak and I can't win the raffle or get onto victory road. I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem. I have other social apps to be contacted on too!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I start playing the game again from the begining and I found a big glitch in the Orange Archipelago in route 6.

Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Something weird happened to me. I entered the Cerulean City gym and I have no idea what I was thinking but I thought it would be fun to go swimming... It was fun till I got stuck haha.

I can't get out. Is this some kind of a bug? ;-;

By the way.
    I've started playing this hack today and I am overwhelmed. This hack is so much fun. All of the episodes and still you have some freedom. Fantastic work! ^^

I hope you didn't save cause now you're stuck. Maybe WTW-code or using Advance-map to edit the movement permissions or just changing the map?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Hello, everyone, I need help with my pikachu.

After ditto episode, where pikachu gets exhausted, Pikachu won't obey me anymore.
    I think I skipped icy tunnel event. I just met santa and came back and I don't see Lapras anymore.
    What should I do next? I don't have a save file backup either.

and amount of badge isn't problem. My pikachu is Lv 32 and Pigeotto is 35 and Squirtle is 34 and they obey me just fine.
    Please don't tell me to restart the whole game. :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I have just finished the part of the chosen one. What is the next thing to do?
    Because when I talk to Maren, she asks me where I want to go.
    Butwal, Cleopatra, Shamouti, Lightning, Ice and fire island.

I tought Butwal would be my next stop. But when I want to go there with Maren, She brings me to shamouti Island.
    Is this the end for now? Or is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Dont know - maybe hi working on it (Becouse to end of it event list is some positions) .The only whay to know is waiting to post from it - or if will not so abendoned

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • PLEASE HELP

I am playing the 4.5 beta. I have some freeze problems. Before going to sail which goes to cinnabar island (Route 12). I left a pokémon at rocket'ss illegal day care, exit, enter again, pressed pc's button to open secret gate, I went down to rocket hideot. Everything OK this far. But when I talk with Jessie or James or Meowth my game freezes.
    A little bit ahead I see other Team Rocket members but the same happens when I talk them thoug.
    What am I suppose to do now? I am playing this game for hours and I want to finish it.
    Spoiler:

I will type other freeze problems here but this one needs help asap. Thank you..​
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    OMG i played many betas and never have any problem ,also that in 4.5.3 work normal - maybe u have wrong patched game FireRed witch IPS

Sanic_

Poliwhirl
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2017
    I just looked at the pictures of this hack, I don't like the mapping. Don't hate me for this, it's my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Metapod23 i got an ide.When u get to johto,I think you should restart ash's team back to level 10,because it would be easy to win gym badges,and that wouldn't be fair.The pokemon can keep their moves though.If any one agrees. Holla back yo!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Why do that its ok in hack to have that team of pokemon that u have witch his upgrades

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    I meant I wouldn't be a challenge,battling trainers and gym leaders with high leveled pokemon.What fun is that huh? Metapod23 can like put a guard by forest on the way to johto.The guard can like restore Ash's pokemon and all will go back to level 10.If i was an assistant of Metapod23,we would have finish season 1&2 of the anime.I'm not saying that Metapod23 is slow,so don't hate me.I'm just sending out my idea.

In the anime,Ash always lose to a trainer or a gym leader,thats why its a good idea to restart to lv 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Maybe good idea .But now is good and normal what pokemon learned in game is like what is learned pokemon in anima .Rest Metapod23 aded like in anima or a bit like

Back