• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    I am having the same problem! My Pikachu is lv 33 and I just beat Misty and it won't obey me

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    I haved Pikachu leveled to 100 by candy rar and normal was ,played secend on normal 1 pokemon pikachu an leveled to high level and normal

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    I played many times - and one time played only witch pikachu on high level and wos normal ,also lvl to 100 pikachu by rare candy is ok

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Hi. i downloaded the Ash gray file and compiled it or whatever its called to pokemon Fire red. the game works fine when the bluescreen is there showing me the buttons and all... but when Prof. Oak should show up the game crashes and the screen goes completely black. i cant do anything other than restart and have the same thing happen again.

Please help?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    Erm , I haven't played this game since 4.2 (for over a year i guess) so i really forgot how to keep the save file while updating to this current version. :)
    Could you guys help me?

Ahhh, never mind i got it. 2 hours of playing and now i have finished the Chosen One saga. I can't go to Butwal Island. Is that the end of the hack?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Pokemon 2000 event is End of beta .

KiruSenpai - patch ips to pokemon firered USA version and no have any problem

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    In progress ,but like creator writed in 1 post - list of events and hack will by end on orange islands - so if like he writed - propoble next beta have all and will by Final ,but maybe he continue to next region

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    My game for whatever reason won't let me start the 5th, and final, preliminary match in the indigo stadium. The guy just tells me I have no match scheduled. I haven't glitched or cheated from what I know of and I can't figure it out... Am i possibly missing something? is my game broken? thanks

EDIT: figured it out, I didn't talk to ritchie after team rocket was defeated... I feel like an idiot. 45 minutes of running around the map trying to see what I missed lol

Years
  • Hey, I just downloaded Pokemon Ash Gray yesterday and it is really awesome. However recently I went back to the cave where you find the Aerodactyl, it flies you up and you give Misty the egg; but since I had already triggered this event before Misty did not come when I got the egg. I saved after this when I still had the egg in my inventory which was a big mistake, since now when I look at the menu, the Pokemon option is not shown. I have even taken the egg out of my inventory, but that doesn't change anything.
    This is a really big problem since I'm far into the game so I don't want to restart, but if I don't then I don't know how it'll work without being able to see my Pokemon! I hope you can fix this glitch so no one else has the the same problem as me.

UPDATE EDIT: now for some reason after doing some stuff, the Pokemon bar has reappeared so it's fixed!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Halp?
    "The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed".
    Error message pops upon hitting enter at start up screen.
    Really excited and interested to play the hack, any help would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    So, I have a weird problem with my game: I don't have rocks blocking the way anymore. I have a black wall blocking the way. Anyone else got this or got a way to solve the problem so I can get to playing the update?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    hey guys, i just beat the beta and was about to save when my power went out for a few minutes, so i lost my .sav file. apparently my last save was just after the pidgeot event. anyways can any of you share your complete .sav file so i dont have to do the whole orange island again?

btw awesome rom hack. i really enjoyed it, just dont wanna do it all again :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Hi guys, my brother was playing this game and he got the bad eggs in his pc, and he moved them. What will this do, and is there any way to solve it?

Back