• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    may do something or not - i didnt move this eggs - the autor says dont use it

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    If anyone can help please! I've got the 4.5.3 beta ( I believe ) and I've just finished the crystal onyx event and I can't get past the whirlpools? any help please?:(

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    @metapod32 You can insert the original stages of the anime instead of the typical stages of the games? Like this
    latest

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2023
    If anyone can help please! I've got the 4.5.3 beta ( I believe ) and I've just finished the crystal onyx event and I can't get past the whirlpools? any help please?:(

you should get past it, i got past it by swiming around them and finding the right patch through them

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    i did thank god, but couldnt find charizard chills? but have completed the chosen one movie

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    So are the Orange islands open?

I played the version before this one and I got to the Orange islands but the first room I got in an old woman
    Was blocking my way.

I had a lot of fun but the only thing that's terrible is that my Charizard couldnt do anything.

Ig Charizard chills event is done but is it right after where I'm at?

I haven't watched the anime in years...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    Heey I'm new here, and I got a problem.
    For some reason if I download this on my android phone I can't get the ips. File, so I can't patch it, I know how to patch and everything but I can't get the ips file of the game :( please can someone help me....

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2018
    When do you think the Teachy TV will be fixed, maybe? If something like TPP were to play it, bugs like that prevent the players from not crashing the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019
    I am in literally tears right now because this hack is up and running again and I am so in love with it! I'm going to play through again for the heck of it! Keep up the amazing work!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    So recently started playing this and have gotten as far as Porta Vista. Problem is as soon as I enter the building to the north, the game just goes black and I can't do anything other than reset.

Any ideas?

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • AshGray 4.5.3 version save.

I had a look on what you've done in that save file. I have to congratulate you, you basically ruined the game! You didn't even follow the anime in any way considering how your team looked. Only one of the starters Ash obtained leveled, and it evolved which shouldn't happen either. If I'm right it was a level 100 Blastoise or Venusaur and a high-leveled Pikachu... What?!

I still don't know why people call Ash Gray a buggy game, cause I consider this game as one of the most flawless on that level. If you've ever played Reign of Legends, you forget about bugs! The Teachy TV isn't so useful so why should it even be fixed? Continue on what you do, and forget about the bugs, sir metapod23.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    Hi all,

First, I love the game. I was browsing on Windows Phone and came across it. I've got a couple of questions though about this version.

I've played through a bit cavalier and can't really remember what has been completed and what hasn't, however I'm pretty sure that I've won all of the badges, passed the exam and had the requisite conversations back in Pallet. But, the Indigo League "hasn't started yet". Also, the game freezes if you win the Orange Island blimp raffle at this point. Without going back and playing through again, what's most likely to be blocking me from the League?

Other questions - will this version automatically update when new episodes are hacked, or will I need to install a fresh game and start from scratch? Then, same question for the mainstream PC emulator version? Reason is, if that's the case I'll write this game off and start from scratch in a couple of months maybe on PC.

Cheers!

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • The IPS file of Ash Gray, should be patched to a clean copy of Fire Red to make sure no bugs/glitches are encountered.

Also watch out and don't use a 1.1 or any ROM with a MUGS intro on it. Just search for a clean 1.0 ROM and nothing else. Most of the times you won't encounter glitches, the patch won't doesn't change a lot to the game or even nothing if the patch doesn't work on the ROM you've used.

Years
  • Something weird happened to me. I entered the Cerulean City gym and I have no idea what I was thinking but I thought it would be fun to go swimming... It was fun till I got stuck haha.

I can't get out. Is this some kind of a bug? ;-;

By the way.
    I've started playing this hack today and I am overwhelmed. This hack is so much fun. All of the episodes and still you have some freedom. Fantastic work! ^^

Back