• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 5, 2014
Currently breeding to get a shiny bagon. The green looks amazing and will be so cool for the mega Salamance! At roughly 300, just finished shiny mudkip after about 700 hatches.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Bred Onix for obvious reasons. Only three batches to get from wild garbage to near flawless. One IV is 30, but I'm not going to make more.

Need Onix puns. Tectonix, Brawnix, Chronix... named mine Ironforge for now.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Breeding HA Dream Ball Feebas. 'bout time I start working on that. :>

So far I've only gotten a 4IV HA Female as the best of the babies, but one of its 31 IVs is Attack, which is pretty much what I'm not looking for. :v

Here's hoping that Mega-Milotic exists.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
National Dex is done and I have the shiny charm so I'm trying to breed shiny female HA Vulpix with certain egg moves and at least reasonable IVs (the German Growlithe I'm using for Masuda-ing and Heat Wave doesn't have particularly good IVs, sadly, but it's the best I have. If you have a better non-English male Growlithe, I am certainly up for trade! Also Moon Ball female Vulpix would be preferable to the Premier Balls I'm using. I can breed you a Moon Ball Dratini if you want or something).

Before this I was trying for a shiny male Growlithe with Morning Sun in a Fast Ball, which went better because the Japanese Espeon I was using had near-perfect IVs. I did get one but it was female, so I did train her (and a couple of her non-shiny brothers that had the best IVs) but I decided to take a break from Growlithes and get Vulpix before trying again for that male.

Right now with ORAS on the horizon I'm tempted to take a break even from those and breed a new Salamence with a different moveset/nature and better IVs, and name him after the one I had in my original Sapphire before it was lost. Wouldn't be looking for a shiny so it'd definitely go faster.

Years
After successfully breeding a hex flawless Venipede for the Carnival of Horrors, i'm attempting to have my second shot at an MM. I've had over 50 eggs so far, but no luck yet. I'll have to do that trick (tipping 10k at the restaurant, then taking parents out and putting back in) again before I continue, though.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Bred like 12 perfect(ish) Pokemon this week while visiting family. Replacing all my old pokemon with Kalos-Born mon.

Bicycle Simulator!

Years
I'm working on egg moves and perfect ivs for some apricorn ball mons I've got. Just finished a friend ball zubat and moon ball hoothoot. Looking at lure ball chinchou next.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
I'm currently trying to breed for a shiny solosis with the proper IVs, then I'll move on to shiny swablu.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I was really surprised how fast Magikarps hatch from their eggs. I was more surprised to hatch a shiny 'karp on my second egg! ^^

levelball.png
magikarp.gif

31/x/31/x/31/31
Male - Adamant - Swift Swim

^_^

I'm going to breed some Sentrets next! ^^

Years
Right now all i've been breeding are things for Necrum's CoH challenges. But of significance I did get a Timburr with Mach Punch and Drain Punch. I could always transfer an Iron Fist Gurdurr from White 2, since those are something that can't be obtained here.

Years
  • Age 90
  • Seen Dec 20, 2014
right now i'm breeding for a rough skin gible.

what i really want is a 5IV beldum, but breeding without a good ditto is painful so i dropped it

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
I'm currently breeding for a Froakie with Toxic Spikes, Mud Sport, and HP Fire. Finding females of this pokemon is pretty difficult.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I'm currently breeding a manaphy for phione. My primary purpose here is to snag a few rare pokémon in trade for my collection, but also to randomly gift them on Wonder Trade in efforts to share random and fun surprises for others.

I only have two badges right now though so I can't IV check or breed for better IVs or shinies very well right now. I'd been playing a lot in the previous games trying to get through all of them. Quit at Soulsilver because I really wanted to play with others in X before it also becomes closed off like Black and White did.

I just heard about apricorn popularity though, so I'm thinking about playing some more soulsilver on the side to bring more apricorn balls into the world :D

ProjectZerkeX

Pokemon Collector
Years
I'm currently breeding a ton and a half of Eevee's. I'm not 100% sure, but when a shiny evolves, the evolution will stay a shiny or will it become a regular pokemon?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I don't know what it is with me breeding genderless Pokemon. I seem to get flawless ones really easy and fast, even though I only have Dittos with 2 perfect IVs available.

Last thing I bred was a Bold Porygon and what do you know? It has an IV spread of 31/0/31/31/31/31; especially that 0 IV in Atk was really surprising, considering none of the parents had 0 Atk IVs.

Back