• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
  • Preparing for ORAS MegaMence; thankfully you can now re-learn egg moves through the heart scale tutor, so I went for a full set of 4: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Thrash and Hydro Pump ^__^

Gonna start breeding for Mega Altaria after I get a good 5iv Bagon

Years
  • Hatched my shiny timer ball cyndaquil last night so I started on another project today. An adamant safari ball machop with close combat, knock off, ice punch, and bullet punch. Working on getting a 5IV female now to breed with my 6iv japanese ditto.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Just finished up breeding a Modest, 5IV -Atk, Hidden Ability Garden Vivillon for someone who requested it in my trade shop.

In terms of personal breeding projects though, currently just getting 5IV spreads on all of my Rare Ball Pokémon so they have a bit more worth when traded in my shop.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I'm currently working on my third breeding project. I'm trying to get a shiny Honedge with 4IVs. I'm at 300+ and still nothing. I got annoyed and figured that I may as well complete my dex before trying again. I only had 70-ish pokemon left anyway.

I got my shiny Fennekin in only 37 eggs. I was shocked.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I just finished my Buneary earlier today. So I think next I'll start on that Druddigon I said I was gonna breed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    I just finished my 4-IV Deino, I'm going to EV train it to it's final form. I masuda-ed a Treecko, and got it on the third egg! I'm scared that'll mean terrible luck for a while, however...

Years
  • Finished breeding my competitive Rotom; I was lucky enough to hatch a 6iv Fletchling as well! Thinking of breeding a special attacking set next, maybe Ralts or a bulky Vaporeon set

Years
  • Breeding for a 5IV male shiny Charmander, got a 4IV female shiny one a few days ago.

I got a Charmander Lottery Giveaway on the quick trades board, go check it out =]

Years
  • Hatched a 5iv Outrage + Iron Head hidden ability Gible, a 6iv Fletchling, a 6iv Drilbur, and a 5iv Gastly (though I'm considering re breeding that so it can have access to Perish Song)

Breeding is much easier thanks to a 6iv Ditto ^__^ considering a Ferroseed next

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    My current goal is to breed a full team of 6IV Eevees. XD Prooooobably not gunna happen considering I have yet to get even one Eevee with 6IVs even though both parents have 5IVs and they've made at least 40 eggs by now, but still trying! =P (And then there are the natures to worry about... lol.)

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I finally bred my 5iv shiny amaura a few hours ago. Now going for shiny gengar.

My current goal is to breed a full team of 6IV Eevees. XD Prooooobably not gunna happen considering I have yet to get even one Eevee with 6IVs even though both parents have 5IVs and they've made at least 40 eggs by now, but still trying! =P (And then there are the natures to worry about... lol.)

I have a flawless eevee with naughty nature i don't plan on using if you want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I finally bred my 5iv shiny amaura a few hours ago. Now going for shiny gengar.

I have a flawless eevee with naughty nature i don't plan on using if you want.

Omg, yes please. 8D And major congrats on breeding the shiny! ^__^ How long did that take you?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Thanks to the trade with ihyatoeu, I finally managed to breed my first 6IV Eevee this morning. <3 With his nature he's gunna be the Umbreon of my team, so now just 8 more flawless to go! XD (... More if you count however many attempts it'll take to get all the right natures, but details! It's totally still progress, lol. =P )

ingcoliptis

Best Pokémon Breeder NA 2015
    Years
  • Im currently breeding 5IV Jolly Shinx. Shinx is my favorite pokemon line, so i thought it would be fun! Im about 150 eggs in and still no shiny. Its okay though, im masuda'ing with a shiny charm :).

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So I was breeding a Gligar for someone. Was aiming for an IV spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with its HA. And somehow, I never bred one with that IV spread. I instead got THREE 6IV ones with their HA (2 males and a female). Wtf, RNG, wtf. At least now I have a nice breeding pair for Gligars.....

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Masuda Method + Shiny Charm - trying my luck and hopefully get a shiny Zangoose soon - using my English male Zangoose and a French female Zangoose (lucky for its in a Luxury Ball) - 70 eggs no luck

after I get a shiny Zangoose - I'll try for Poochyena next.

Edit - after 112 eggs, finally, shiny Zangoose!!

Last edited:
    Back