• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2021
    I just reached 5 ivs on timid joltik, now I'm working on filling a box, they will go out on wonder trade probably tomorrow night, egg moves might come later, but I want to start on another pokemon

Years
  • Got started on a 5IV Adamant Swablu in a Moon Ball, thanks to Sydian trading me the mother!
    After that, I'll start breeding the luckiest wonder trade I've ever done, a 5IV Female Ralts in a Moon Ball! They're gonna be Gallade for ORAS :)

EDIT: I JUST HATCHED A 6IV SWABLU YESSS!!

Last edited:

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
    Years
  • Breeding for:

eevee.gif

Anticipation
    Modest
    Wish.Flail.Yawn.Stored Power

Recently got:

torchic-f.gif

Speed Boost
    Sassy
    Growl.Night Slash.Crush Claw.Feather Dance

I'm using a shiny charm and the Matsuda method cx

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Want to start breeding on my shiny Poochyena - but I'm still missing a male Poochyena/Mightyena from another language. So I'll probably have to start later on breeding got a French Mightyena on the GTS.

Good thing I have my Oval Charm, Shiny Charm. Hoping shiny hatches soon (when I do start)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    1 batch = 5 eggs.
    While I was riding the bus heading home, I managed to breed and hatch 3 batches of Eevee eggs. Damn, Eevee eggs take a loooooong time to hatch, even with a Flame Body Talonflame and lv3 Hatching Power. -,-
    Anyway, I was breeding the female German Heal Ball Eevee I got from BakingBluePotatoe, and I was aiming to get a female Eevee with 31 IVs in her stats minus Sp. Atk.
    I stopped on hatching 3 batches 'cause I was almost home. And guess what I got from the very last egg?

healball.png
    eevee.gif

31/31/xx/31/xx/31
    Adamant - Anticipation
    EM: Curse, Wish, Yawn​

She may not have had the IVs I wanted, but I was still so happy to hatch a shiny! I haven't hatched a shiny for many months now! ^^

Ahem, anyway, I'm still going to continue breeding an Eevee until I get a female one with the right IVs I need. :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm currently breeding bulbasaurs, in hopes of either a shiny eventually, or some with better IV's ^w^
    If I could strike lucky and get one with an HA, that'd be pretty pleasing, also lol

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Currently breeding (after a long hiatus):

(Safari Ball)
    Sandshrew
    - Jolly
    - Sand Veil
    -- Rapid Spin
    -- Metal Claw
    -- Night Slash
    -- Chip Away

I had a Sneasel on-going, but I forgot what I wanted to do... with it...

>>

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • I'm breeding Noibats. I think their really cool. hopefully one day I'll come across this:

NoibatSpriteShiny_XY.gif
    luxuryball.png

Green Mist
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Modest - Telepathy
    Outrage - Snatch - Switcheroo - Tailwind​

Then after I get Noibat I'll get to breeding my second favorite pokemon:

215.gif
    luxuryball.png

(I like Luxury balls. don't judge me :P)
    Frost Blade
    Adamant - Pickpocket
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Crush Claw - Fake Out - Ice Punch - Icicle Crash

PS: if anyone was thinking of wanting one of the Noibats I'm breeding, I'm Not trading any at the moment.

Years
  • I wound up switching to feebas because I want a Molitic to use in my team, so I've been working on getting the IV's just right. Best I've gotten thus far is like 3 perfect Ivs e.e the struggle is real lol
    But that's my breeding goal.

A feebas with at least 5 perfect ivs with my own ID number rather than another persons(I've gotten two males with 5 perfect ivs from wondertrade xD)

AKV47

Squidtech
    Years
  • Zangoose (for male) and then Growlithe. -_- It's gonna take me a while to get Close Combat on a Growlithe.

ETA: I wonder why my avatar isn't showing up... huh.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My new breeding project is a Growth Numel in a Level Ball with HP grass...should be a doozy to breed for perfect IVs

EDIT: Huh, not as long as I thought:

numel-f.gif
    levelball.png

Sahara
    30/31/31/30/31/19
    Sassy - Simple
    Hidden Power Grass - Rollout - Heat Wave - Growth

Eventually I think I'll run Earthquake - (Undecided Fire Move) - HP - Growth. I wanna run Sun too, bc Growth and water nerfing, but I don't want to give up a slot to it...

Last edited:

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Adamant Fletchlings with HA and Tailwind. Trying to breed some perfect ones and gonna attempt the masuda method.

I'd like to breed them with that while pokéball (Premium Ball?) but I dunno how to pass them to the egg. The Male has that ball but it also has the wrong nature. Kinda tricky to find males with 5 IVs with the one that differ from the female. Or just my bad luck as usual.

Years
  • Adamant Fletchlings with HA and Tailwind. Trying to breed some perfect ones and gonna attempt the masuda method.

I'd like to breed them with that while pokéball (Premium Ball?) but I dunno how to pass them to the egg. The Male has that ball but it also has the wrong nature. Kinda tricky to find males with 5 IVs with the one that differ from the female. Or just my bad luck as usual.

The female has to be in the ball to pass the ball.

Im working on torkoal in a premier ball amd superpower, yawn, eruption, and fissure. Just want that shiny form to replace my japanese shiny torkoal.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Trying to breed a fast ball sunkern with Morning Sun/Sweet Scent/Nature Power/Grassy Terrain at the moment. Eggmove is killing me though

Edit: Got it in 2 hours :D

----------
    191.png
    ----------
    fastball.png

#191: Sunkern ♀ l l
    2.png
    l Level: 1
    OT: JohnnyX ♂ l Y l ID: 05895
    Nature: Modest l Ability: Chlorophyll
    IV: 31/30/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire
    EV: Untrained
    Moves: Morning Sun - Nature Power - Sweet Scent - Grassy Terrain

Last edited:

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Grats...

I am breeding
    Name: Druddigon
    Ball: Premier Ball
    IV's: 4-6
    Nature Goal(S): Quiet/Adamant/Careful/Brave
    Egg Moves: None...

So Far:
    x/31/31/31/31/x (Quiet)
    31/31/31/31/31/x (Brave)

Working with one from a FSafari..so it's takin time to get some of the right natures ^^

Mirza_du

Never give up till that day comes
    Years
  • I am now trying to hatch shiny totodile now i am on 30-th egg...i hope so shiny soon
    my totodiles egg moves are
    -aqua jet
    -dragon dance
    -ice punch
    -crunch

Back