• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Hmm... So I suppose we need to find you to give it back, you pervert? (I wouldn't, haha!, you lost it, so it's mine now!)
    Or perhaps should I sell it? (I wonder how much is it worth? :P)

Nice to see you still have some good ideas in that perverted little head of yours! XD
    Keep on going!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Quietly, sorry, I can't do that. YAY! I LOVE THEM!!!! HAHAHA, A NEW GYMLEADER THAT WILL FALL TO MY POKEMON, HAHAHA!!:P:laugh:

Okay, I'm cool now. Nice screens you posted bud. Alot of grass there too. And to that Team Rocket dude, lose my Pokemon....yeah...right. I can't wait to pummel him.:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wow Sotomura, your progression in terms of map design, quality, and ideas is quite impressive, and I really can't wait to see and hear of more from you about the hack.

Now this may seem a bit picky, but in the first screenshot, how is their still water under the waterfall?

Keep it up man!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Those are cool screenshots. You are the only one who's crazy enough to put a Gym in the middle of a route (hmm... Did Brown have one also?) Well, it doesn't matter.
    Hopefully you'll be playing with the weather a bit more, don't you? It gives the game a nice touch!

Also, do you have plans for a hero's sprite change?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    What you need a trainer sprite because i revamped the original sprite from red/blue or in this case brown
    see.
    red.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Good work there Sotomura. The foresight, planning and effort that you have put into this hack is to be commended, cause everything there looks great.

Keep it up man.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hmm, I haven't posted here for a while, but I like the progress, and the fact that this hack is still alive! Good job Hiroshi! ;) Those wacky ideas of a gym in the middle of a route and, underground channels linking places: it's so creative and original! I also like the screenshots! You cease to disappoint, thank goodness this hack is still being worked on - it's one worth waiting! :)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I agree, and you sure do know how to show your screenshots.^_^ I might be kind of slow but, I still haven't finished the alpha, sad I know. But I am so looking forward to everything else you got bud.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Hey Jake, I hear development is going pretty well. XD Can't wait, and keep up the great efforts~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I love the Underground Channels, but I just hope it doesn't get annoying (from battling lots of Zubats and the like)
    This will test your creativity for creating caves. So far, so good.

I hope this hack is still your priority, it rules!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    You may use the original graphics from the games, but you sure know how to render them!
    yes.gif
    The map layout are crative and will be enjoyable to explore! Once again, great job! ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Heh, again with the original and intuitive ideas Jake. I like how your of Eagulou Park into range areas allows you to effectively distribute wild pokemon into appropriate areas.

But I'm just curious as to what you mean by "Range Area has a special thing to it". And there are trainers in the park? Then with which pokemon do we battle them with?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • But I'm just curious as to what you mean by "Range Area has a special thing to it". And there are trainers in the park? Then with which pokemon do we battle them with?

i think by "range area" he is making a reference to a mountain range. so basically, it'll be packed with hiker trainers and the special something that has to do with anything is referring to the fact that the mountain range area will have a considerable amount of important items and/or pokemon.

Years
  • hello Sotomura this is one of the first times i have looked in this thread and i am amazed!
    You have got some world class screenies there you make it look...so good.
    I have a q to ask, to usderstand the main plot or storyline will i have to have played Brown and Bronze to understand?
    thats all great game...cant wait to play the full....do you have a prediction of the release date yet? cause im hanging to play the full version

Giovanni XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back