• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
no i wasn't using any codes. however, the rom i'm using IS a copy of FR that i previously used codes on. that might explain it. and :O lol i just noticed in the psychic gym that you're supposed to jump over the cliff thing >_<. wow, now i feel silly. found that cutting path to the other town ... all that hard training for nothing. as you can see, i'm not an adept game player.

oh geez... silk tunnel. lotta snorunt o.o. i've always wondered... what is the beer for?

anywho, you only made the hack even better. the 2nd and 3rd gen poke in the wild made it more interesting this time around, especially with snorunt and the jynx pre-evo. the only thing wrong i could find with this hack is that the scientist with the fossils refers to "cinnibar island" as the place with the fossil lab. also, in the silk cave, in some areas of the map, the character seems to be walking on parts of the wall.

*claps hands*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2007
hi

how can i get rock smash or streght or falsh HM??? cuz i cant go through that tunnel

or where is the national pass or something like that :D

thx for the game

holla

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2006
Hmmm. I've kinda hit a metaphorical wall at Silk Cave.

I've searched everywhere that I've been to already, but I can't seem to find the Aide that will give me the (goddamn most useless *&#&^@&&^@) Flash HM.

Could anyone help? xD

..please?

Samson

Years
i don't think you find it just yet. i believe it's unavailable until the next beta, or full release of the hack that extends the playable region. i walked around the region twice myself and couldn't find any indication of the aide, so my guess is that wolt planned to end the beta at the same place he did in the last.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2006
Hmm. Then what's with everyone flaunting their three/four badges or whatever? =(

I only have two. =(

Years
Here's something odd:
Beta number: November 2006 Alpha Refresh (Alpha)
Odd thing: The fossil guy in Merson Cave still says "Far away, on CINNABAR ISLAND..." I don't think Cinnabar Island is in the game, eh?

b0bl3

teach me anything you want
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2010
i like this hack, good luck with it looks really cool!

Years
Something else:
Beta number: November 2006 Alpha Refresh (Alpha)
Odd thing: Look at this screenshot: *h*t*t*p*:*/*/*i*m*g*2*1*4*.*i*m*a*g*e*s*h*a*c*k*.*u*s*/*i*m*g*2*1*4*/*7*2*4*7*/*s*t*a*n*d*i*n*g*o*n*a*r*o*c*k*k*a*0*.*p*n*g* <-- (remove the *'s) As you can see, i'm in Silk Tunnel, and i'm standing on a rock :?

EDIT: Another one:
Beta: Same as above.
Odd thing: In RIJON BAY, one of the green guys (can't remember which one) says "SEAFOAM used to be a single island in the past." I KNOW this IS a fact, but I don't think Seafoam is in the game :?

EDIT2: And another one:
Odd thing: In Moraga Town, in the house where you get the COIN CASE, one of the guys says that there is a basement under the Game Corner.

EDIT3: And another one:
Odd thing: Battle a trainer. Does anything strike you? It's like
LASS[space]LISA[space][space][space][space][space]is
about[space]to[space]use[space]GLOOM.
Instead of
LASS[space]LISA[space]is
about[space]to[space]use[space]GLOOM.

EDIT4: And here we go again:
Odd thing: In the POKéMON LAB where you can regenerate fossils, one of the scientists claims he found a fossil inside MT. MOON, which is not in the game, right?

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Hmm, gotta get around to playing this soon... always stopped right after I got a vulpix o.O;;

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Not quite sure if this is a glitch or not, but when you fight the third trainer, Trainer Iris in the first cave, when it says Lass Iris sends out... theres a big space after Iris ^^;

clp4uk5.jpg

It's also present after you beat her, after Iris again, so I think its her name ^^;

Last edited:

Samson

Years
it does that on many of the trainers.

i don't think it's really that big of a deal, which is why i hadn't said anything about it ._.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
I see more development in this hack. Good job Sotomura, and wish you the best of luck. I can't say very much, but hope you can fix up any problems! ;)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
This is looking really good so far. I'd like to have the chance to play this soon. I know Brown is complete 100%, but what of Bronze? Are you ever going to finish that? (Sorry if that was too off-topic.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
this game looks really cool man hopefully i get around 2 playin it over the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back