• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yes, but still, your rijonAdventures is a good way for the new people into rom hacking to play and enjoy Brown as much as I did some time ago... :D

By the way, I love the Park. Of course you'll find pokes exclusive to the park, right?
    And it also seems we'll be advancing progessively through the Park as we gain more HMs, am I right? (it'd be cool if we could reach the Park a bit early, with few HMs, and only access to weak pokes, and, after gaining more HMs, we'd be gaining access to more powerful pokes)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So in Eagulou Park, what sort of 'rare' Pokemon will be found there? Sounds interesting really, and the screens for these are coll too! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yay, the final version's gonna be released soon. I can't wait!

I love the Eagulou park idea and the caves linking towns and cities idea.
    I hope you post more screenshots soon, or the final version. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So you're saying the actaul 'final-and-complete' version will be out soon?! It'll be great! :D

So what's with the screenie of the girl, who only refelcts in water? It'll be creeper if she were in the game, but unlikely, right? :cheeky:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Hey, Jake, I haven't been around too often lately, but I see that the game's going well. Plus, the idea of Eagulou Park is great, as is that last creepy screenshot. Is there going to be a ghost to deal with? ^_^ Good luck with it! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Interesting...so is there a background story to her, or will we have to find out when we play the hack? :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Haha! You're always posting wicked things... A ghost??? XD Too bad the surrounding is not as spooky as it should be...
    What else will we be seeing? <insert a funny comment here>

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    What an adventure Rijon Adventures has had. That ghost is kinda like the chick on "Maidens Peak" right? Definitely you're doing well bud.

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    The ghost thing is very creative. I'm sure the final complete version will be great.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'm sorry, I'm dead. I can't release any more screenshots or the final version. D:

Not really. XD

I wonder if you really meant it... lolololol

Are there any news in the world of Rijon? (If you're busy with studies and stuff and studies, well, I'll just sit here waiting and hoping everything turns up fine for ya! ;) But still I want my Rijon... buaahhhh *cries like a baby* XP)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Celebi will be catchable?! The more reasons to play RijonAdventures! :D Nice screenshots as well, and do take your time with things. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back