• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    please help i am stuck on getting to morient town, entei has blocked my way! i've found the underwater submarine and xlifer has used the blue orb on groudon but it wont let me through to morient.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    can someone tell me where i can dowload Pokemon Ruby Destiny Legends?
    I didnt find it in anywhere s=
    and, its with GBA emulator? tysm! :D

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • Oh Men I Got Stucked In The ToF(Tower Of Fate)I Cant Beat The 4 Legendary Guardian Dragons Well I Still Gotta Train Harder.........My Pokemon Are

Espeon Lvl32
    Groudon Lvl49
    Pikachu Lvl40
    Dratini Lvl23
    Shaymin Lvl 21
    Torchic Lvl31

gwap0nezz@wer did u play ur RoL?M0bile or pc?U got ol d legends?

PC I Used Walk Through Walls =)

Hey DJG About Dragonair WHen Does He Evolve??

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Awhile?

I've been waiting for awhile listening to the music.=p

Should I wait some more?

pardon?

[email protected] got ol d legendaries... Can u upload and paste d link of ur RoL r0m hir..Please..Thank you

Djg@abwt d shiny h0rsea..I tink cherubi help d pr0cess.. C0z i g0t ol d shinys in thin f0rest. XD

Distributing ROMs around this forum is against the rules here.
    And no, Cherubi doesn't help in the 'process'.
    It is a glitch that the Shiny Horsea caused.

Ok, where do you get an Eevee...I've been looking everywhere..and how do you get in to Cherrygroove and Blackthorn City?

It's been asked and has been answered in a long time now.
    Use the Search button next time.

No matter what I do entei won't let me go through...
    I already awakened Groudon at the underwater cave, and yet entei keeps blocking my way...

Anyone know why this happens?
    I'm playin the version 4.

It's been asked and has been answered in a long time now.
    Use the Search button next time.

From what I've heard, for Entei to let you through, you need to get the TM Earthquake to the place where groudon will be awaken.

please help i am stuck on getting to morient town, entei has blocked my way! i've found the underwater submarine and xlifer has used the blue orb on groudon but it wont let me through to morient.

read my answer to raveneyex...

can someone tell me where i can dowload Pokemon Ruby Destiny Legends?
    I didnt find it in anywhere s=
    and, its with GBA emulator? tysm! :D

The IPS is available in the Reign of Legends thread located in the Hack Showcase.
    You will be needing an IPS patcher that's available in WAH...

If you mean where to download the ROM, then read my reply towards cidolfas...

Oh Men I Got Stucked In The ToF(Tower Of Fate)I Cant Beat The 4 Legendary Guardian Dragons Well I Still Gotta Train Harder.........My Pokemon Are

Espeon Lvl32
    Groudon Lvl49
    Pikachu Lvl40
    Dratini Lvl23
    Shaymin Lvl 21
    Torchic Lvl31

Hey DJG About Dragonair WHen Does He Evolve??

You have a lot of posts here.
    how I wish you edited them and state that your problem has been solved or simply delete those posts if you fixed your problem.

Anyways, indeed, they're too difficult.
    Um, good luck?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    In LoG, what do I do after beating the first leader? Like, how do I get through the desert (if that's what I do next) and where do I get cut?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I Found a small glitch in Sea Path. Just thought you might want to know.I'm using Version 4.

carlolicup

♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼? ??§☻♥♦♣♠•◘ ○
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    Hi ! I need help in Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers . What do I do when I get to Aerith's home ?
    Nothing Happens ! I thought that I will Battle the Pokemon from the square ? Please reply ! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Sorry, I just started.

How do I get to bug forest? Can't find.

I'm asking for life of guardians, btw.

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • In Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers I am stuck. what do I do after the event in at Aerith's home where all the pokemon from pkmn square battle you?
    @carlolicup you talk to the bed.lol

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    In Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers I am stuck. what do I do after the event in at Aerith's home where all the pokemon from pkmn square battle you?
    @carlolicup you talk to the bed.lol
    Same,BTW you need to talk to kanghaskan to give you a new badge as i saw in a video,but it didnt happen to me.
    I play on beta 3 because the link on the final version didnt work.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have a problem!In Reign of Legends.After you battle Kevin,your bro,i don't know where to go!Help!

2000 post in this thread!!!! WOO!!!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I have a problem!In Reign of Legends.After you battle Kevin,your bro,i don't know where to go!Help!

2000 post in this thread!!!! WOO!!!!

Go next door to Wally's parents' house to get Surf, after that, I forgot, been a bit since I've played.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Solved don't worry.I know that you must go to the wally's house,but there was a phone call after that,and someone told you you must go somewhere,but i don't know where that ''somewhere'' is.And i don't remember.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    The biggest complaint I have for this hack is you starve the player of being able to use Pokeballs for too long.
    Another problem is you don't inform the player when Pokeballs are made available for purchase. I got my butt kicked by the Elemental Master a bunch of times (flying vs my bulbasaur) until I went to buy some potions and found that they were available for purchase. You need to inform the player that they're available now, this is usually done by an NPC giving the player 5 balls to use in some event. Also the Spiritomb you can find is worthless, it's basically a name and sprite super imposed over Igglybuff data. It's Normal type, and has its moves and pokedex data. That said, I enjoy the hack overall and say keep up the good work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    in Ruby Destiny: rescue rangers, how do i get to vapid swamp? i've tried the stairs in the place above garden field but torchic says it isnt the right way... help :(

nvm i managed to pass my problem on my last post.... but how the HELL do i get out of smoke area in rescue ranger, its so irritating just heading in 1 direction...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back