• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKnow

Woohoo!
Years
  • Well, thanks...and damn....too bad I think I have to start over on RR... >.>

I have a Treecko,, Nidoran, Nidoran(female)........no more slots. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2013
    yoo djg what program did u use to edit the pokemon moves
    like dark beam and heaven beam??

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Downpour city gym

Well hello everyone how can i solve the rotating doors of Jessica its very hard T_T

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Uhm, I am having trouble finding the Day Care Center, where exactly is it :O?

you can't find it 'cause it's nowhere in the game...

yoo djg what program did u use to edit the pokemon moves
    like dark beam and heaven beam??

A-tack...

Well hello everyone how can i solve the rotating doors of Jessica its very hard T_T

it's really the same maze in an ordinary Ruby.
    it's simple to solve though.

NatureKeeper

I HATE THIS! ALEX BEATEN 24 TIMES UNTIL NOW AND I WANNA WIN! COULD SOMEONE HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

(P.S.: Geodude would help if I could know a catching position)

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2011
    heyy , how do you get to silk path to get HM DIVE ?
    and how you get to the 8th gym ?

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
    Years
  • Hey djg.. Why registeel doesnt appear in d electric generator aftr i got all d badges in RoL?

And the shinny gitch in d thin f0rest is cause by cherubi. XD dats why shinny horsea appear and u can get all d shinnies in der by using d cherubi glitch. XD

Draga

Waffle Hunter
    Years
  • Hehe. Sorry if I repeat a question that may have been answered earlier on in the thread but I'm a bit stuck. I've just completed the Weather Institute event, so where do I go now. I know it involves Blitz and Cherrygrove but I'm not sure what to do.

EDIT: Don;t worry. Done it. Just beat Elite 4 and OHKO'd all of Ash's pokemon XD.

Party
    Sanders, Lv 61 Blaziken
    Seren, Lv 61 Gallade
    Rotor, Lv61 Walrein
    Penry, Lv61 Lucario
    Ryuu, Lv61 Garchomp
    Simba, Lv62 Luxray

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • Hey Guys What Do I Do After I Beat The Pokemon Threat?? IN Rescue Rangers

Hehe. Sorry if I repeat a question that may have been answered earlier on in the thread but I'm a bit stuck. I've just completed the Weather Institute event, so where do I go now. I know it involves Blitz and Cherrygrove but I'm not sure what to do.

Mt. Pyre Below Lust Path

Last edited:

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
    Years
  • Enc0unter a wild cherubi in d 3 patch of grass to d left(b4 d water..Wer u met shinny h0rsea)

run/escape d battle

dont press start

den search in d grass below d water & see wat wil hapen XD if ur lucky enuf..U wil enc0unter a shinny female evee xD

Wat should i do for rotom to appear in da building in RoL. I got ol 8badges.. And i check d tv at midnyt...

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • Enc0unter a wild cherubi in d 3 patch of grass to d left(b4 d water..Wer u met shinny h0rsea)

run/escape d battle

dont press start

den search in d grass below d water & see wat wil hapen XD if ur lucky enuf..U wil enc0unter a shinny female evee xD

Wat should i do for rotom to appear in da building in RoL. I got ol 8badges.. And i check d tv at midnyt...

After You Finished The Game

Hey DJG Can YOu Write All The Chapter For The Rescue Rangers Its Really Interesting

Last edited:

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
    Years
  • Wat abwt registeel, heatr0n, jirachi and mew?

I olredi finish d game..da DL event... Registeel and heatr0n r n0wer 2 b f0und..Awts..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back