• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hi, old member returning after a LONG absence! I'm selling a rare UK copy of the first movie on eBay and wanted to alert people to the listing, but I didn't know what the protocol was on selling etc. and I didn't think I should just wade in and create a thread. I couldn't find a thread using search but I guess 'sell' is a fairly nondescript term. What are the forum rules on this?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hi, old member returning after a LONG absence! I'm selling a rare UK copy of the first movie on eBay and wanted to alert people to the listing, but I didn't know what the protocol was on selling etc. and I didn't think I should just wade in and create a thread. I couldn't find a thread using search but I guess 'sell' is a fairly nondescript term. What are the forum rules on this?
    We don't really allow people to buy/sell anything on here. From the official PC rules:

Monetary transactions, whether personal or commercial, are not allowed in any of our public forums. Transactions include, but are not limited to, selling cards, selling Pokémon over Wi-Fi, or selling goods. Any requests, buying or selling threads, or links to sites involving such transactions will be removed. The PokéCommunity cannot provide protections for any transactions made on the community, whether public (in cases where the offending posts have not been removed) or private (via private messages or external services).

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    I figured that might be the case, it makes sense after all. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    2 Questions,

1. Is it possible to change a theme and keep it? Sometimes I change my theme to a theme I like, but whenever a new theme rolls around it automatically changes to that one which gets really annoying to change back each time ._.

2. Was there a best forumer/member 2015 thingy thread last year? I want to check it out but I wasn't really on at that time ._.

Years
  • 2 Questions,

1. Is it possible to change a theme and keep it? Sometimes I change my theme to a theme I like, but whenever a new theme rolls around it automatically changes to that one which gets really annoying to change back each time ._.

2. Was there a best forumer/member 2015 thingy thread last year? I want to check it out but I wasn't really on at that time ._.

1. I'm pretty sure you can choose a forum skin and keep it as soon as you are logged in. I believe there is an option for that in the Edit Options section of the User CP.

2. Unfortunately there wasn't such a thread. It was apparently decided by staff that the contest would be abolished for an unknown reason, but I did hear it did suffer controversy in recent years plus the member who hosted the event had retired from staff last year and they couldn't find a suitable new host.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Is there a specific forum I can post in or user I should PM to suggest a new thread/section? Or is that none of my business :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Is there a specific forum I can post in or user I should PM to suggest a new thread/section? Or is that none of my business :)
    If it's just a thread, you could ask the mod(s) of the section you plan to post it in. If it's an idea for a new section, you can make a thread for it in this section (CF&S). iirc that's actually how the Underground started.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • If it's just a thread, you could ask the mod(s) of the section you plan to post it in. If it's an idea for a new section, you can make a thread for it in this section (CF&S). iirc that's actually how the Underground started.

Brilliant, thank you :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    ~RNC~ said:
    When and where is the PC yearbook going to be posted up or is it?

I'm slowly getting there :c sorry its late. I'll (hopefully) post it in The Bulletin Board as an announcement when its done, or failing that The Treehouse.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Is the "Let's Fly Together [Legacy]" theme broken for anyone else or just me? It's not loading the background image.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Seems like it's only broken when I'm logged in, same goes for a bunch of other themes. Tried refreshing my browser cache and logging in on another browser and it didn't work.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • So umm ik we havent had the memberlist for alittle while which is cool thats cool but will we ever have the PC Anniversary List back up at the bottom of the page or is that gone for good or?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • So umm ik we havent had the memberlist for alittle while which is cool thats cool but will we ever have the PC Anniversary List back up at the bottom of the page or is that gone for good or?

For now, it's gone because it was horribly inefficient. It may or may not be back in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back