• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Oh gosh Audy look what we started xD Welp no one can stop our extreme mass hype!

Just gonna chuck our progress up with Nade-nade so far. Hope a trailer soon?
    tumblr_nl0g2jIHy71u5gz8to1_540.jpg

I'm slightly amused that because Yamato is in the shadows of the bus, a lot of people on tumblr think that it's foreshadowing that he's gonna become evil or something xD

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Hey hey hey. Yeah it's a Pokemon forum technically, but it's alllllll-so "forum of Pokemon fans", which means we obviously have excellent taste, which obviously means we love Digimon. duhh

In other words: there is enough love for everyone ;___;

Spoiler:

Thank you for letting me know, I kinda forgot at this point. But the spoilers tho... well, not sure why anyone would be reading info about a sequel if they didn't watch the first series anyway.

'm slightly amused that because Yamato is in the shadows of the bus, a lot of people on tumblr think that it's foreshadowing that he's gonna become evil or something xD

I think he just 'being cool' like he usually does. I hope he will delight us with his harmonica once again Q___Q

The hype is too real. We should put a countdown banner somewhere.

Years
  • vwtrCje.png

On the Oikawa part, for reference. (Image thanks to MagnaAngemon from with the will).
    The HypeGrandLocomon is in full march.
    And if that is indeed the Oikawa butterfly (which is likely) that means they didn't retcon 02 so we finally might see closure to the dark ocean plot points.

Years
  • vwtrCje.png

On the Oikawa part, for reference. (Image thanks to MagnaAngemon from with the will).
    The HypeGrandLocomon is in full march.
    And if that is indeed the Oikawa butterfly (which is likely) that means they didn't retcon 02 so we finally might see closure to the dark ocean plot points.

They've already said they wouldn't be retconning 02, although I can't find exactly where they said that at the moment. Or maybe I'm just thinking of the interview where they brought up the whole 'dealing with the real and digital worlds becoming one' thing being a major plot point, but that alone sounds like enough of a confirmation to me.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    They've already said they wouldn't be retconning 02, although I can't find exactly where they said that at the moment. Or maybe I'm just thinking of the interview where they brought up the whole 'dealing with the real and digital worlds becoming one' thing being a major plot point, but that alone sounds like enough of a confirmation to me.
    To clarify this, it was revealed in an interview with one of the producers (Shuhei Arai) in Japan's Otomedia magazine:

A clue to this whole season can be found in the final story at the end of Digimon Adventure 02. I can tell you that a few words in the last monologue are now turning into the main theme (of the new season). What will they do as they confront different problems so that a union between Humanity and the Digimon can be achieved quickly? In other words, we want to show the union between people and the Digimon.
    -translation source

It looks like it's safe to say that they're not going to retcon 02, since they're going to be using part of the epilogue as the main story for the new season.

Skip Class

Years
  • I hope he will delight us with his harmonica once again Q___Q

Yes!! I don't think Matt ever used the harmonica in Season 2, did he?
    More or less I would love to just see some more Matt/T.K interaction in general! - I can just imagine older T.K falling asleep with Gabumon to Matt's harmonica like old times :p

I leave for a day and the increase of DigiThemes around the forum just makes me really happy for some reason xD

Skip Class

Years
  • I would love to have a countdown but we don't have a scheduled date yet!?

TOEI ANIMATION Y U DO DIS TO US

A lot of people have been saying it may be pushed back to even May like the new Sailor Moon did :( I hope this doesn't happen for DigiTri.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • This song officially renewed all hype I had for this season. Seriously.

Spoiler: Don't let the title throw you off!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Any new news if Digimon Tri is getting delayed or if there is an actual release date? I want the hype to be realized, goiz. ;_;

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    There's been no news posted. Or, I should say, that there's been no believable news posted. There were some fake reports for April Fools' Day about Tri. Some people have guessed that it might be the end of April or beginning of May for a release date.

The main website hasn't been updated for the new egg either.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I just want to see the new digivolution. Lol.

I literally watched the first 5seasons in under a month.

I'm just excited.

Skip Class

Years
  • I'm really hoping at least something comes this week or at least sometime soon >_<
    When the final Nade Nade egg hatches I'm hoping it'll finally be the trailer or at least some images from the anime.

In the meantime, if you haven't seen it already I've restarted up the Digimon club in the FC&G section to talk about digimon in general while we wait :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back