• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zowayix

hi
Years
In the original FireRed's Trainer Tower, some trainers had pokemon that were programmed to be ALWAYS shiny (for example, go to double battle mode and the very first pair of trainers have a shiny espeon ALWAYS).
So do you think Zel could change that for the shiny gyarados?

Also, I don't want to sound dumb, but what's a PM?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, if I'm avoiding something, it would be most likely because either I'm just taking notes on suggestions, or you are talking about extra stuff which I would have time to attempt to add once the main story in the game has been finished. By the way, I don't have much time, but with a bit of luck I may finish the maps of Silph these days, and the event there this week. I told ya already, things will get more and more complicated for me...

hey Zel, in SGX I can get the tm's Flamethrower, ICe beam and thunderbolt? if yes, where?

Hmmm... I think I left an Ice Beam at Victory Road, so you'll find one there when B4 comes out. About the rest, well, I don't remember...

I tried to import my FR sav-file wich made it quite glitchy i tried to trade with ruby and look who you're trying to trade with
View attachment 36655

Yep... As you can guess I killed the Ruby hero's sprite to make the rival... Ehhmm... Did I say I didn't care about trading before? (Still, I'll try to enable the correct working of the trading whenever I can)

Zel, what will you do with Viridian Forest and Cinnabar Island? Because in Gold they were very different from the ones in red...

Obviously they'll look as they did in Gold. I don't want to change that.

OK, better log out to make a little more before I leave again.

(Zowayix, a PM is a private message, welcome to the forums world! ^.^)

MickyD

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
I'll wait... Zel's obviously got something big cooked up. Let the man work! Oh, and I love Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2007
Can anyone help me with this problem? When I throw a Pokeball, the game crashes. I'm at the beginning of the game, just got the running shoes.

Years
Questions (as always)

hey zel just wondering if you're gonna release a b4 or just release the final and complete version of SG and SGX and approximately how long will it take to complete the game 'cause i can't wait to play the final version!!!;)

oh and zel will you make all the legendaries catchable.
if you are gonna make only some catchable can you tell me which ones?:\

The Boy of Soul.........

U must know who i am........
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
Don't u read the first post, it says all 386 pokemon will be catchable and b4 won't be the final version, in a post quite a few pages back zel said that he would do up to a b6 thats what i think??, to be the final version.Try and be patient, eveyone else is eager to play beta 4 but we're keeping the excitement in!!

Zowayix

hi
Years
Ok, so how do you do a PM? I have no idea whatsoever. :(
I want to know how to get all the starters but I don't want everyone else on this thread to be spoiled.
Can someone help?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I want to know how to get all the starters but I don't want everyone else on this thread to be spoiled.
Can someone help?

To send a private message:
Right when u log in there will be a box on the right that says Welcome, your name

Under that there will be the words private message, click on that

That will take u to your inbox where u will find I have sent u a PM regarding the locations of the starters, click on the message to open it

To reply, click reply

To send a new message click sen new message on the left.

hey zel, you think that when B4 comes out, it will be complete? or you're planning to release more Betas?
It will definatly not be the last

Years
Can someone help?

you can also click on someones name and go to pm.

Are you going to include larvitar on mt.silver since you can already purchase one at the lottery corner in goldenrod.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
@redfilipe

pretty sure it wont be the last beta, but it will prolly be the next last besides .5 betas cause the Kanto part is so short, of course zel is adding a bunch of xtra events, so it may be more

vx4theflash

Let's play with my fire!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Gotcha!I was caught a shiny pokemon today!
438664935_b8164987f0.jpg

Just a small thing...I don't like this cruel jellyfish :laugh:
@Zel: Did you finish Saffron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back