• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Shinigami*

死神
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
no, he's just talkin 'bout if zel can use the diamond and pearl SPRITES for the pokemon that u can get, thats it

I'm not saying it's a bad Idea, but why P/D, surely if Zel were to want to replace the sprites, wouldn't they be gold revamps? O_o

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Didn't zel say he's not putting DP Pokemon in the game, period? So quit talking about it cuz it's not going to happen.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
i dont mean that to 4 gen pokemon were in game but only pokemon grafics from D/P...and Zel already uses PC and Market sprites from D/P so why he shouldn't use pokemon grafics :D

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
no, no, we're not talking about that, one guy said that he should put the d/p sprites in for the other pokemon for example, you would change pokemon 1-386 to d/p SPRITES, not put in d/p pokes (thatd be stupid) and i said it was a bad idea

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
Ehhhmmm... Have you tried going DOWN the waterfall???

Well, yes. That's the only way you can get next to the ball. But you have to be surfing to get next to it, and you can't pick it up while you're surfing.

I'll post a screenshot later to show you what I mean.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Raz: Yes, of course you are able to explore Saffron, what I meant is that Silph's building would be a bit smaller compared to FR, since there's not much happenning there. The rest of the stuff in Saffron remains as in Gold.

MapleWarrior: How come you are battling the E4? With a cheat, ah? Then I don't care about whatever could happen if you cheat to ehm... drive me nuts... :P

speedohn: Well, the idea still is to play the game on a PC, and I do not have knowledge on supercard or whatever it is. Have you played the game on an emulator and got the same problem? (I think you will, meaning there's a patching problem, or a bad rom)

RyoOhki777: Well, I think I see what you are talking about. Didn't know that could happen, well, I'll modify it a bit so you can reach and get the item.

Well, about the d/p sprites, let's see...

*No D/P generation pokes.
*About the D/P sprites for the older generation, I think they made the sprites a bit big this time, and I'm not sure about the quantity of colours... Maybe that'll be just a lot of work for me. I may try to see if unlz-gba doesn't give lots of problems, I don't want to use rom space for new sprites, if it does give me the usual "too big", it will stay as it is.

I also was reviewing the lineups and moves from the trainers in SGX (considering I'm watching videos at youtube also), so I'm planning a few changes, trying to make things a little more complicated. Maybe it could be worth to have a replay at SGX, I don't know.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Zel, you can always just index the DP sprites to have them be 16Bit (they don't change very much) and re-sizing is easy. Although, all 386 Pokemon would be a hassle, and I hate it when UnLZ gives the too big, which would happen often with this full new stuff for DS and DP.

So, zel, have you actually finished Saffron? Sorry this has been asked before, but I ain't gonna look through all the pages.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
within the next update can i battle gary and ash??? and the other old gym leaders????
Zel has said before that u will be able to battle a couple of the kanto leaders but certainly not red (ash) and blue (gary)

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
about the d/p sprites for gens 1-3, i only think a few look better than the ones in F/R, such as charizard, so zel could pick which ones look better and then it would save him a little less trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back