• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ssquid

Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
Here's my FC when you're ready for me: 0561-2725-4873

P.S. I have an extra omanyte, would you need one RNC? :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok going back in there now, I'm bringing the arceus and ...

Here's my FC when you're ready for me: 0561-2725-4873

P.S. I have an extra omanyte, would you need one RNC? :D

I'm struggling with this, ok, just the paras for now please!! What can I give you for it again?? Sorry short minded!! :laugh:

Last edited:

Ssquid

Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
Ok going back in there now, I'm bringing the arceus and ...

I'm struggling with this, ok, just the paras for now please!! What can I give you for it again?? Sorry short minded!! :laugh:

A shiny pichu please!! X) nature doesn't matter :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Will do, thanks for the pokes you already gave me, btw, that mew was the lastest wifi downloded one!! Enjoy please!! :)

Sorry Ssquid, could you possible get me an ID please??

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It's ok, just grab something besides the paras to trade for the pichu please!! :) Use the 3rd pearl fc to give the paras to me on please!! :)
See you back in there!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2010
Event pokemon

I missed out on a lot of events... =( I have a lot of pokemon from ruby and a level 100 Jarachi any event pokemon you have a lot of?

Back