• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ssquid

Champion
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Thanks so much for your patience (and the pichu too!!) :)
    I'll be back the next couple days to check which pokes you still need :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    What do you want for a deoxyz, manaphy, darkrai, shaymin, and/or arceus i have jarachi level 100 but i missed out on most of the event pokemon =(

Ssquid

Champion
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Sorry I didn't realize you wanted the growlithe back!!! I will trade you it back tomorrow okay?? X( sorry!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    i think you misread that what i was trying to say i have a lot of pokemon and i need a lot of pokemon i was really just asking if there is anything i could give you for an event pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    Hello, I was woundering could I please have a Milotic? I'm offering a Legit UT Latios or a Legit UT FAL2010 Mew. PLease & Thanks!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry I didn't realize you wanted the growlithe back!!! I will trade you it back tomorrow okay?? X( sorry!!
    Yes I need the growlithe back please!! :)

Hey RNC, just wondering, do you have a loppuny and a chimecho I could have?
    I have chimecho but not a lopunny!!

What would you trade for:

Aura Mew Hardy nature
    Gamestp Deoxys
    Dialga lv 1 Rash nature
    Just offer some thing please!!
    Hi do you have a Manaphy and an Old Amber?

What would you want in return?
    Sorry, I only have eveny manaphys and you'll have to offer some thing for it!!
    um excuse me have checked my thread for the pokemon i asked? if so wat wud you like?
    thanks in advance
    Sorry, I have been really busy this past week, remind ne after the 10th please!!
    Hello, I was woundering could I please have a Milotic? I'm offering a Legit UT Latios or a Legit UT FAL2010 Mew. PLease & Thanks!
    Which milotic please??
    Everyone! The giveaway starts when she says in big red letters, "who wants the next two please?"

Read the rules.
    Thanks for the help!!

It's Sunday again...

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • BOX 18
    Rayquaza lv50 Serious
    and
    BOX 16
    Ditto lv22 Brave also if you could add 13. Ice Beam TM I have a typhlosion and an ampharos

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Happy Halloween, RNC! And here's a big "Trick or Treat" that I have for you and everyone on the pc.

Back