• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

tolanator

aka tolan
Years
  • its fine. just tell me what FCs to use and wait a few minutes and ill meet u in there. ill just chill in there while u switch games when we do trade

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • its fine. just tell me what FCs to use and wait a few minutes and ill meet u in there. ill just chill in there while u switch games when we do trade

Ok I'll trade with you 1st, you want the ev'ed clyster use my 3rd pearl fc 1st to give me the poke/ pokes I need and then the ev'ed fc please!!

Ssquid

Champion
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    I'll give you one, just catch me on here please!! :)

Really?? ;___; Thank you so much!!!
    I've got a paras for you if you need that one still?
    I'll wait until you've finished trading these other people~ :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Really?? ;___; Thank you so much!!!
    I've got a paras for you if you need that one still?
    I'll wait until you've finished trading these other people~ :)
    Yes still need that one please!!
    Ok. I just want to make sure, I'm registering the first and fourth fc's on the list in your sig, right?

Yes it's those 2 please!!

Waiting on Tolonator for the meowth please!!

Back