• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    I practically live in my basement and DDR is the only exercise I need lol. If I am outside I am in the pool. Sorry to hear the starting poster is unemployed but i just got a job as a web developer :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nemesis, you might wanna catch up on the 900+ posts that have been made since the opening one :P

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Toujours, idk why but that comment made me laugh. xD

ON TOPIC: I think my hair is right at the point where it is long enough to look nice and do stuff with, but it is rapidly approaching the time to get a hair cut. I wish my hair didn't grow so fast. :\

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Do you know how annoyed I was that we're not at 1000 yet? Because that would have sounded so much more impressive. :(

I need a haircut! My bangs are too long. But I think I want to grow my hair out again, but I still need to cut my bangs because they're in my eyes. XD;

-Jared-

Years
  • Well wait another ~50 and maybe you'll have another chance. xD

Have you tried cutting your hair yourself? I have always kinda wanted to try it myself but I can almost guarantee it would NOT turn out well. >__>

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Well wait another ~50 and maybe you'll have another chance. xD

Have you tried cutting your hair yourself? I have always kinda wanted to try it myself but I can almost guarantee it would NOT turn out well. >__>

NEVER DO IT YOURSELF. D<
    Really, even hairdressers have a hard time doing their own hair. It's like, almost impossible to get it perfect. Go somewhere and ask if they offer free bang trims (like we do c; ), and get it done there. Like omg we had one woman, who's been a client of my mentor for years do it herself recently because "she didn't wan tot pay just to get her bangs done".
    Us: "...we do them for free."
    Her: "...I've been with you for seven years, and I forgot about that...omg i so sorry."

SO YEAH, ask if they do it for free, some will, some will look at you like you're an idiot.

Andy: I should slap you for saying that. omg no bowl cuts plz ppl. NONE PLZ.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
  • Just put a bowl on your head and cut around it :P

You said that and I immediately thought this:
    dumb-4.jpg

So yeah, no thanks. xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    NEVER DO IT YOURSELF. D<
    Really, even hairdressers have a hard time doing their own hair. It's like, almost impossible to get it perfect. Go somewhere and ask if they offer free bang trims (like we do c; ), and get it done there. Like omg we had one woman, who's been a client of my mentor for years do it herself recently because "she didn't wan tot pay just to get her bangs done".
    Us: "...we do them for free."
    Her: "...I've been with you for seven years, and I forgot about that...omg i so sorry."

SO YEAH, ask if they do it for free, some will, some will look at you like you're an idiot.

Andy: I should slap you for saying that. omg no bowl cuts plz ppl. NONE PLZ.

Uhh...she apologized for cutting her own hair? That's a little backwards...o_O

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • rofl @ Toujours. thats just harsh obvs doesnt read ahead considering its basically a huge tl;dr.

I actually got to have a warm shower today yay for me!

Also I need a hair cut myself but $20 is pretty steep.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Uhh...she apologized for cutting her own hair? That's a little backwards...o_O

rite? She said it was because she messed up the haircut, but we didn't care. xD
    People apologize to us for the oddest things. like using a different shampoo or something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I hate when you have to do that, apologize at work for things you didnt do/have no control over. >.<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Once I went to get my hair cut and I had dyed my hair green and then brown again...the dye job wasn't perfect so the woman cutting my hair was like "...did you swim in chlorine lately...?" since that turns some hair green hahaha.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Once I went to get my hair cut and I had dyed my hair green and then brown again...the dye job wasn't perfect so the woman cutting my hair was like "...did you swim in chlorine lately...?" since that turns some hair green hahaha.

Bahaha. I get blue streaks in mine every now and then, and people are always ask the same thing, because once you bleach the blue, it gets green. But then it has all these peacock colors in it. <3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I told people for a while I had grass hair since my natural color is brown; the green grew out so I had green hair with brown roots, like grass :3

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Eew hair

I have it no longer than about 2 or 3 inches at all times. Sometimes I will gel up my hair but that always turns out horribly.

The last time I cut my hair was about a month ago :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back