• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • What did you cosplay as last time? o3o At first the armor looked like Erza's from Fairy Tail, but then the pink hair made me go like, "Whaaaaat?"
    THERE BETTER BE PICS GALORE OF THIS.

I always wanted to go to a con, but I always so broke. :c
    Plus, no one tells me the times for it so i can get my passes and junk. ;A;
    That, and idk how I would even go about cosplaying.

I cosplayed at Lightning from FF13-2~
    Yeeah there are but Fabio forgot to give them to meeee

;_; You should try to attend one at least once in your life to experience it! I really love them! Hope you can find a good con, though!!
    Though you dont need to cosplay for cons at all! You can come in regular clothes! About half come in regular clothing :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I cosplayed at Lightning from FF13-2~
    Yeeah there are but Fabio forgot to give them to meeee

;_; You should try to attend one at least once in your life to experience it! I really love them! Hope you can find a good con, though!!
    Though you dont need to cosplay for cons at all! You can come in regular clothes! About half come in regular clothing :3

Never played! o3o But I just looked her up and CRAP, you look just like her. So purty! ;A;
    MAKE HIM.

I'm trying! And I know I don't HAVE to cosplay, but I've always wanted to. c': Like, I may cosplay for one day, and then the other days just go in normal attire. xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Never played! o3o But I just looked her up and CRAP, you look just like her. So purty! ;A;
    MAKE HIM.

I'm trying! And I know I don't HAVE to cosplay, but I've always wanted to. c': Like, I may cosplay for one day, and then the other days just go in normal attire. xD

I'll grab them off him sometime AND THANK YOOOUU! I worked really hard on that one!
    Yeah you could also go as something really easy like a regular pokemon trainer or Android 17 from DBZ (jeans, black shirt, bandana) or something else along those lines!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'll grab them off him sometime AND THANK YOOOUU! I worked really hard on that one!
    Yeah you could also go as something really easy like a regular pokemon trainer or Android 17 from DBZ (jeans, black shirt, bandana) or something else along those lines!

Well you did an awesome job at it!
    Sounds neat, but I;d like to go as something a WEE bit more elaborate than that. idk wat though. ;;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Something like vincent valentine? Seems relatively simple but somewhat elaborate too!

iunno, but there was a con just recently here. from what everyone says it's actually pretty awesome at this one. It's done in an arena in New Orleans, so it's VERY big and spacious.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Cool! Well if you have the chance, you need to go to one sometime :3 Hopefully you can convince some friends to tag along.. and bring a cameraaa~~

Only camera I have to my name is the one on my iPhone. ;;
    God knows those things can suuuuck.

OH LOOK, WILD WEATHER APPEARED, IT USED RAIN DANCE AND THUNDER

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Last time I was invited to a costume party, I got dressed as Sherlock Holmes, which was easy enough for a lazy dude like me. My friends went as superheroes and I felt to cheap on their side but they all complimented how simple yet effective my costume was XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Last time I was invited to a costume party, I got dressed as Sherlock Holmes, which was easy enough for a lazy dude like me. My friends went as superheroes and I felt to cheap on their side but they all complimented how simple yet effective my costume was XD

Hey, whatever save money, time, and effort sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. B]
    That's another reason I don't cosplay. Omg the money and time and effort. I have no artistic skill, so I wouldn't be able to create my own costume, and with my friends working on their own they would have no time for mine, either. ;;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I told him that he should keep it as his natural hairstyle. He didn't agree though. >:

Years
  • Too lazy to cosplay. So I bought a shirt that says this instead. :P

3SgCE.jpg

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Netto, I saw that and told my bf I wanted it and he said he could've gotten it at AX if he had known that I wanted it. But I only knew about it because you were wearing it in an AX picture...XD

Years
  • I VM'ed you on "How am I supposed to meet ur BF" the other day...I didn't get a reply....SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I had to coordinate with zappyspiker on Twitter too just to get that meetup going. I couldn't just tweet my Phone Number online LOL. XDD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    THAT'S BECAUSE I WAS KIDDINGGGGG. It would've been so awkward to meet him there hahaha.

I wish PC people were going to Otakon but I haven't heard anyone really talking about it so I GUESS NOT ;_____;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back