• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2014
    Bro can you post the link of your newest version? I like this hack. But it has many bugs. And I hope your making more and more awesome hacks.

Years
  • Where can i find exp share ?

------------------

And now i have 5 badges but i dont know what i must do ? I can surf but where i must go ?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2014
    Um where do you get fly? I've looked everywhere in Lithopone city like it says in the official walkthrough but I can't find it... I'm playing version 1.08 Thanks for the help

Years
  • Fly you can get after gym batle it town whit shisp (4-th badge) after that search all homes in one of them will by young girl and give you Fly

Pll help my im stuck after 5-th badge i have Fly and Dive but cant us them i see 3 legendary in world but i dont know what i must to do ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    I cant w8 for the version 2

I think on a playthrough I saw, someone got a Bad Egg in this game. I'm not even kidding. And, is it fixed?

I didnt experience bad egg i think its already fix in this version

Is this hack completed? where is the latest path file?

Yes its already complete the latest patch file is in page 1

thanks, are all other trade evolutions work that way?

I got female alakazam it evolve to lvl 25

Years
  • What must i do after 5 badge ? anyone can help my ? I have fly and dive HM but cant use them and gyms are closed ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    is it worth restarting i imagine i missed alot since the last time i was here was beta 3 i only got to the 3rd gym but is it worth restarting

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I'm currently playing version 1.08

I got it, if possible, just update to Version 1.09, I think it'll help.

Is this hack completed? where is the latest path file?

Yes, it is completed, you can find the latest patch file here. I think you can easily find it.

U got a rising badge from a gym leader called Wood.
    Priceless.

This Rising Badge is different from Clair's Rising Badge, if you've played Victory Fire before, you'll see that it looks completely different from that one.

I have found a game breaking bug. In sylon academy (after you partially beat the first gym), you can go through the events, but after you come back to solar city through the forest, the green man originally blocking the way reappears, and you cant get in. I think it happens. Not sure why this happens.

You need to redo this event to clean the road, just go to Cherry Villa to battle Norton again.

Where can i find exp share ?

------------------

And now i have 5 badges but i dont know what i must do ? I can surf but where i must go ?

You can buy Exp. Share from Lividity City. And go to Cherry Villa to keep up.

Does Lucario ever learn Aura sphere?

Lucario can't learn Aura Sphere in this hack, I'm sorry for this.

How can i get flash ???????

You can buy it as TM09 in Dianthus Town.

is it worth restarting i imagine i missed alot since the last time i was here was beta 3 i only got to the 3rd gym but is it worth restarting

There's no need to restart unless you don't wan some events repeat, those repeat events won't affect anything, I think.

Version 1.09 fixed for changing the flag of the Sylon Academy event and fixed the bug which may cause the 1st Barrier of Siena's gym can't be removed. Added a person who gives Rotom.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Can I see the pokemon list? I can't seem to find any and my eyes hurt if I read too much if I dig here on your post. thanks in advance

Back