• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
This hack is amazing :D

However, there are bugs. I just got my 2nd badge in the 2nd region and here
are all the bugs that I have found.

-Some events repeat themselves after you defeat the first E4. Some trainers want to fight you again on your rode to Windy Cave and the event after Windy Cave repeats itself. The same goes for the first gym.
-On that one island where you have to go with the ferry, the first part of the event repeats itself.
-Crustle blocks the path to Moss Cave, although you got rid of it before.
-There is a 6th badge bug after completing the event. The 6th gym leader is in his old position and he will restart the last event if you talk to him.
-Lapras egg won't hatch.
-Not a bug, but PLEASE fix the grammar errors. I am really not a grammar nazi, but there are a lot of errors in some key parts of the game that kick you out of the mood.

I will report more later when I finish the 2nd region.

Dragonphantom

Professional Stalker
Years
I'm in the academy in Solar City to get the keys, but if I leave the building in any way (losing a match or walking out), I am blocked from going back in by the guy who tells me there's a meeting going on. Is there any way around that or do I really have to get through the whole thing without leaving to heal? Money/items haven't exactly been plentiful enough to stock up on items...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
I can't unlock the first lock in flora gym and i'm playing on my ipod touch so is there a way to unlock it

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
by the way there's a problem with mega gyarados back sprite.. Please fix this i really want mega gyarados in my team.

Really? But I'm sure that I imported the backsprite before.

I lost to wind in the camine ruins and went back to beat him but i cant get back to the city i was at before because the sailor left anyway to get back?

Just go back to the Inn and check the bed, after you healed your Pokemon, the ship will be back.

this hack rocks.. im looking forward to your next project..

Thanks.

ive used the computers in the sienas gym and they only unlock the second barrier. After their use they switch off and cant be used again

Could you please tell me more about this? If you're playing a version older than Version 1.05(Like Version1-1.04, Beta4, Beta3 and so on), it's normal, just update to the newest version, if you sure thst this problem happens in the newest Version 1.08, please send me your saved file so that I can fix this error.

This has always bugged me. When some stuff are decapitalized and when others are in all caps. Just choose one.

Sorry for this.

I think on a playthrough I saw, someone got a Bad Egg in this game. I'm not even kidding. And, is it fixed?

Maybe this happens, but I'm not sure which flag/var caused this problem, and I even didn't test it out, so I don't know if this problem happens to everyone. Sorry.

Hey what and where are all the legendaries in this game

It'll help if you check out the walkthrough in the thread, I think.

@ sir 1158 can u change the sprites of 6th gen pokemon like frogadioer, noivern, greninja etc the back sprites is not good plss change it sorry for bad english hehe ucan change it on smogon.com/teambuilder/sprite_generator

I know, the sprites I made are quite rough, but I'm not sure if it proper to use others' sprites, I may consider about this, thanks for your advice.

How do I deactivate the first lock in the flora island gym? I unlocked the second one and all four computers seem useless now.

Please tell me more about this problem, if possible, send me your saved file so that I can fix it.

The titlescreen looks nice!
And what a Big Map!

Thanks. By the way, the map you see is not everything, because you can't see Johto Region in this map as there's no space in the map for it, but Johto Region do exist in this hack.

Defeated team Mirage and went to get the 6th badge when a bug that makes
the game unbeatable showed up. Whenever I fight Norton, the whole mirage
team event resets.

Really? This is unexpected for me. Maybe I need to check it out.

when will version 2 will be released any word from the creator

I think it will depend on if I'd like to add more things to the game like Johto Elite Four/Kanto Region or not. The reason why Victory Fire has Version2 is that I recycled some ideas about the game and added them in the game.

i'm stuck on the island after the fourth gym, can't surf (none of my pokemon can learn it), no boat how the heck do i get off of it.

Just go back to the inn and check the bed, after that, the ship will be back.

This hack is amazing :D

However, there are bugs. I just got my 2nd badge in the 2nd region and here
are all the bugs that I have found.

-Some events repeat themselves after you defeat the first E4. Some trainers want to fight you again on your rode to Windy Cave and the event after Windy Cave repeats itself. The same goes for the first gym.
-On that one island where you have to go with the ferry, the first part of the event repeats itself.
-Crustle blocks the path to Moss Cave, although you got rid of it before.
-There is a 6th badge bug after completing the event. The 6th gym leader is in his old position and he will restart the last event if you talk to him.
-Lapras egg won't hatch.
-Not a bug, but PLEASE fix the grammar errors. I am really not a grammar nazi, but there are a lot of errors in some key parts of the game that kick you out of the mood.

I will report more later when I finish the 2nd region.

I think I'll do something to the errors, thanks for reporting. By the way, I also wish to fix the grammar errors, however, I can't do it by myself, so I'm sorry for this.

How tu patch this file hack ????

You need ups patchers like tsukuyomi to patch it on a pure Emerld rom.

I'm in the academy in Solar City to get the keys, but if I leave the building in any way (losing a match or walking out), I am blocked from going back in by the guy who tells me there's a meeting going on. Is there any way around that or do I really have to get through the whole thing without leaving to heal? Money/items haven't exactly been plentiful enough to stock up on items...

Just go back to Cherry Villa and battle Norton again, I believe that there must be something wrong with the flag of the event, and I'll solve it as soon as possible.

I can't unlock the first lock in flora gym and i'm playing on my ipod touch so is there a way to unlock it

Really? Could you please tell me which version you're playing, and I'll try to find the reason why this happens.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 12, 2014
I have found a game breaking bug. In sylon academy (after you partially beat the first gym), you can go through the events, but after you come back to solar city through the forest, the green man originally blocking the way reappears, and you cant get in. I think it happens. Not sure why this happens.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 11, 2016
I have found a game breaking bug. In sylon academy (after you partially beat the first gym), you can go through the events, but after you come back to solar city through the forest, the green man originally blocking the way reappears, and you cant get in. I think it happens. Not sure why this happens.

It also happened to me because of cheats

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
this hack is amazing but i dont seem to find any water type. i just finished tha 4th gym and im stuck. pls help
There is an Oshawott in one of the houses in the city with the second gym. I had Samurott for a large portion of the game. :) It was really good from my experience.

Back