• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new unofficial desktop screenshot thread!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    this looks really epic how can I make my desktop look like this? I currently have the default windows background but I want this omg

Just download Rainmeter, it's a software that lets you add customizable skins to your desktop like the weather widget, the honeycomb icons, etc that I have on my desktop. :) I useeee

Honeycomb Icon Set
    iOS 7 Style Weather Widget
    Dark Glass Widgets for my CPU, UL/DL, Ram, and Music Player

Takes some fiddling around with but it's relatively easy to use and all the pages should have detailed instructions on them, too. c:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • My simple but custom setup for now. I actually like the image choice because of the blank space I get to have some icons about that don't obscure wallpaper details~ :3 (Transparent areas are actually black)

Spoiler:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Just recently changed mine, I have no clue what it was prior rofl. But I saw this, and I just HAD to use it, especially with Worlds right around the corner.

Spoiler:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I am deeply entrenched in the Overwatch fandom right now. Like I could legit talk about it all day. <3

Guest123_x1

More Molly Hale cuteness on rotation, you are warned...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have the images change every minute. I wish Windows 10 had an option to change wallpaper every 5 minutes, like Windows 7 had.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Desktop cuteness! I like it simple, clean, with pastel and pinks and purples. The empty space on the right is usually taken up by a game of some sort.
    Also until my computer upgrades to windows 10 against my will, I'll always use Win7.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • My Windows 10 background is Nao Tomori from Charlotte.
    Spoiler:

My iPhone 4s background is Hanabi from Scum's Wish.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • switched the backgorund on my Asus laptop switched to windows 10 (i know the filth) also i put overwatch on this laptop to see if it even launch on unsupported hardware which it did but looked bad
    Spoiler:

Back