• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new unofficial desktop screenshot thread!

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
    As the desktop screenshot thread from C&T is dead now, and this forum merged with C&T, I thought I'd revive it :)

my desktop atm:
    Spoiler:

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    I have over 100 rotating in random order and they change every 45 minutes or so but whatever.
    This is the one it's currently displaying

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Mine is still Tom Hiddleston. XD

Spoiler:

Isn't he beautiful? <3

I have an old mac lappy top, but it's not upgraded to the latest version since I have little to no memory on this thing atm.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    I am an absolute sucker for depth. And Goddess!Tamamo. Her, too. Usually I don't have the volume mixer open when posting my desktop, but made an exception here. That low volume of 2 on KancolleViewer though.

Spoiler:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I have over 100 rotating in random order and they change every 45 minutes or so but whatever.
    This is the one it's currently displaying

Spoiler:

Someone has good taste in 2hus. I'm proud :)

Anyway, here's mine:
    Spoiler:

You can't go wrong with Taiga. 8)

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Spoiler:

looks a little blurry ahah but i always thought this photo of my favs was super cute :') apart from the bg my desktop is pretty boring!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I recently decided to go old school when I dusted my drives.

Spoiler:

I still use the stock backgrounds since I havent figured out what kind of 3D scene to create...

Oh the choices...

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
    chromebook screenshot:
    Spoiler:

Btw, I am in dev channel ,if the icons look a bit weird. Also note the play store.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just changed mine yesterday in honor of the Bioshock Collection announcement.

Spoiler:

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
    Purple Heart is too lovely to not use as my wallpaper. By the way, if you've been looking for a suitable TweetDeck replacement since the desktop version got pulled offline, Tweeten's what you're looking for!
    Spoiler:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Wanna know one of my favorite shows? (ps: I may have cleaned up the icons a bit before this).

Spoiler:

Back