• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new unofficial desktop screenshot thread!

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
    Spoiler:

I've done a complete desktop overhaul, cinnamon DE w/ plank dock, numix all round.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I just redid my whole desktop to a bit more minimalist with the help of some easy peasy rainmeter stuff this evening.

My normal desktop (background cycles between this, a weavile, and a Chinese dragon)
    Spoiler:

And if you hover your mouse over any of the buttons (in this case Mozilla)

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if I'll keep the task bar as it doesn't look great, but I'm not sure I'll remove it either as I use it a lot!

Arsenic

Years
    I added a little bit to it. Found some Skins that do what I used the task bar for so I got rid of that as well!

Spoiler:

Anyone have any other suggestions for essential Rainmeter Skins?

Years
    I added a little bit to it. Found some Skins that do what I used the task bar for so I got rid of that as well!

Spoiler:

Anyone have any other suggestions for essential Rainmeter Skins?

Anything you're looking for in particular? I might be able to shoot some suggestions your way.

Also I think your clock would be perfect if you changed the color of the orange numbers to match your wallpaper color.

Arsenic

Years
    Anything you're looking for in particular? I might be able to shoot some suggestions your way.

Also I think your clock would be perfect if you changed the color of the orange numbers to match your wallpaper color.

No, nothing specifically. Just if anyone has skins they cannot live without or that are wicked cool. Trying to see what else is out there as I always see the same stuff with Rainmeter...

The reason I have it that color is that I have 3 different backgrounds and that orange looks good on all of them.

For some reason I keep getting that background when I take screenies.

Years
    No, nothing specifically. Just if anyone has skins they cannot live without or that are wicked cool. Trying to see what else is out there as I always see the same stuff with Rainmeter...

The reason I have it that color is that I have 3 different backgrounds and that orange looks good on all of them.

For some reason I keep getting that background when I take screenies.

Ah, okay. That's fair.

Um...I can't really name one that I would say is essential since everyone isn't as minimal as I am, but as far as skin suites I think everyone should keep around...

-FlyAway is great if you want to go for a cyberpunk-esque look for your desktop. It has some skins that look great even outside of that
    -Encoded has some smooth looking skins. Only complaint is clock font, which can be changed
    -Omnimo would be great for you IMO, since you have a more vibrant style of colors going on. If you can find some room for the panels I think you could make it work without sacrificing space
    -Kantas is just a wonderful Digital VU meter for media. If you aren't gonna use frost, I'd say use this
    -SMPLCITY doesn't look bad. You might want to give it a shot.
    -Honorable mention to Frosted Elegance. Not always the best option but it looks great if you can find the space

That's all I could think of that would be a "Always have on hand" option.

Back