• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lelouch Lamperouge Alliance

What do you think of Lulu?

• Total voters

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • I thought for sure I was going to drown in my own drool! Lelcouch is so hot, yo.

Anyway, I can get screenshots with my camera because I have it recorded on the DVR in the living room, so like when my dad isnt watching TV, I'll definitely try to get screenshots!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Screen shots of the show? There's probably like 50 million out there already. XD

Ahhh, I would like the DVD's to come to Australia faster. 8<

I don't want to watch it on Youtube.. I needs foxtel. :x

But I've already watched it all, so lyke, yay me. :B

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I was in love with Lelouch before. ;D <3

Episode 6 is the best. <3

lawl @ Lelouch for not being good at sports.. XD;

But he's awesome at horse riding. o3o

Years
  • I'm joining! >__________________<

I just started watching Code Geass this morning(first season), so I've only seen the first four episodes, but I love it! *____*

Um, does anyone know where I could watch it other than youtube?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I'll join. I just started watching this show a few days ago. He is cool and goodlooking but a little too skinny. XD

Years
  • Haine-chan always seems to be watching the same animes and reading the same mangas as me. XD

Well, pretty much all of CLAMP's characters are skinny. XD Code Geass reminds me a bit like Death Note. ^.^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Haine-chan always seems to be watching the same animes and reading the same mangas as me. XD

XD! You know I ususally hate mecha but this show is just great. I watched 1-5 (all in one sitting) and I plan to watch the rest of Season 1 in the next few days because I am off work. (I love to have anime marathons XD)

Years
  • It's funny because someone else said that too, but Lelouch is much more awesome in terms of actually having a heart.

I mean come on...
    Spoiler:

^ Death Note spoiler, click if you've seen the whole series/don't care about spoiling for yourself.

And I like the idea of Geass better than Shinigami eyes. It's more restricted and challenging, like how it can reach a certain distance, and it can be reflected. Shinigami eyes just cut half your life span, but you can see people's names and life span through the TV/internet/etc.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Well, what about Euphemia, then?

Spoiler:

LELOUCH: I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, command you! Now, Light Yagami...DIE!!!
    LIGHT: *scribbles Lelouch's real name in the Death Note before committing suicide*
    LELOUCH: *dies of a heart attack 40 seconds later*
    SUZAKU: *picks up the Death Note, writes the names of everyone in the Britannian royal family in it, waits a minute, then hands it over to Ryuk*
    C.C.: *becomes Empress of Britannia...or something*

Years
  • otakucentral got rid of the episodes, so I had to resort back to YT. >< I've seen 6 episodes now. :3

I like this series more than Death Note as well~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    otakucentral got rid of the episodes, so I had to resort back to YT. >< I've seen 6 episodes now. :3

I like this series more than Death Note as well~
    Why not try watching it on adultswim.com as well? You don't like Johnny Yong Bosch, Yuri Lowenthal, and Kate Higgins?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Well, what about Euphemia, then?

Spoiler:

LELOUCH: I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, command you! Now, Light Yagami...DIE!!!
    LIGHT: *scribbles Lelouch's real name in the Death Note before committing suicide*
    LELOUCH: *dies of a heart attack 40 seconds later*
    SUZAKU: *picks up the Death Note, writes the names of everyone in the Britannian royal family in it, waits a minute, then hands it over to Ryuk*
    C.C.: *becomes Empress of Britannia...or something*

LOL.

Aw, but Lelouch can't die. ;_;

And..

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man, I got to join! Lelouch is so awesome! He is pretty cute. XD So far I watched the first episode of the dub, and I really loved it. I will continue it! :3 Nice pictures you guys! I saved a few, lol.

Back