• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lelouch Lamperouge Alliance

What do you think of Lulu?

• Total voters
Years
  • So what's your favorite thing about Lulu?

Hmm..His hair. It's so unique and stylish and cute. XD Purple eyes are ftw too though. I also really like his face, ofcourse. His body's too skinny though~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Lelouch's inherent intelligence bears mentioning. He kicks people's asses at chess on a regular basis. In the second episode, he helped Kallen and her fellow resistance fighters, who had only several captured Sutherlands and a damaged Glasgow at their disposal, defeat a vastly superior Britannian force consisting of numerous Sutherlands, tanks, APCs, and VTOL gunships. Those two examples are only a taste of what he's capable of, though.

Needless to say, even Light Yagami has nothing on Lelouch.

Years
  • Lelouch's intelligence is waaaay cooler than Kira's. XD No doubt.

I just finished watching episode 20. : 3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • So what's your favorite thing about Lulu?

Hmm..His hair. It's so unique and stylish and cute. XD Purple eyes are ftw too though. I also really like his face, ofcourse. His body's too skinny though~

Hehe! I have to agree with that. He is too skinny but still very nice looking.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Now there is an anime I haven't watched so I can't make a comparison. ^^;;

I love when that cat had his mask XDDDDDDDD

I am only up to ep 9 of season 1 so far.

Years
  • I don't really watch it much. XD

Ooh! That episode was tense! I was really worried they would find out Lulu's secret. ><

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto. XD
    I never really caught any vocal similarities between Sasuke Uchiha and Lelouch Lamperouge. Noriaki Sugiyama was cast as Rivalz Cardemonde in the original Japanese dub, whereas Yuri Lowenthal was cast as Suzaku Kururugi in the English adaptation. While I never really paid much attention to the Japanese voices, I could actually imagine Yuri as Suzaku being all emo like Sasuke, but that's neither here nor there.

Johnny Yong Bosch's evil laugh will develop over time as he gets used to being Lelouch Lamperouge.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    They will eventually. I mean that's what happens to all stories like this anyway. XD;

Episode 5 Season 2 looks so intresting! It's a ballparty! oo

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    In other news, apparently Lelouch has an entire Wikipedia article on him written in Russian. I didn't even know he was that popular in the former Soviet Union.

Back