• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Just wanted to say, the newest update has been great. I'm really enjoying it, especially the gen 6 stuff.
Thank you. Have fun playing the game :)

Hey alex Have you found the location of tm 35 and where is charizardite x and y
Alex ,more questions
Where is tm 26 and galladinite
I told you, I'll inform you once I've found TM35. Please try to understand. This is a huge game, I didn't keep track of the TMs, and I don't know where they are. If you understand, please don't ask about TMs anymore. I honestly don't know.

As for the Mega Stones:
Spoiler:

Before you ask where any of these locations are, please look at the map.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
I'm new to the game, is there any "guide" for the pokemons locations? I don't want to left one behind :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I'm new to the game, is there any "guide" for the pokemons locations? I don't want to left one behind :)

Hi! I'm extremely sorry it took me 4 days to answer your question. Unfortunately, there is no definitive list of locations. However, if you want to know the location of a specific Pokemon, feel free to ask here. I, or someone else who knows, will answer your question in short time (Shorter than 4 days, definitely). Have fun with the game, and good luck :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Hey Lightning ALex, I tried to download the game but it says extract failed. What do I do?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 11, 2018
ALEX!
TRAGEDY HAPPENED!
i was playing the game and suddenly my computer tripped and when i restarted the computer and opened the game it was not showing any saved file
I was on the sixth gym
Is there a way to fix this

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hey Lightning ALex, I tried to download the game but it says extract failed. What do I do?
You know, you're not the only one who complained about that exact bug. I'm not really sure what's causing it, but what I do know is that it's on your end, not on mine. The extract works for almost anyone. The most common "fix" to this bug is to redownload the game and run the .exe file as administrator. If that won't work, I'll have to look deeper into it. I don't have time tonight, I only have time for this reply, but tomorrow for sure.

ALEX!
TRAGEDY HAPPENED!
i was playing the game and suddenly my computer tripped and when i restarted the computer and opened the game it was not showing any saved file
I was on the sixth gym
Is there a way to fix this
Check if your save file is still on the PC. If you're running Windows 8, it should be in C:/Users/"User"/Saved Game. If the save file isn't there, then there's sadly nothing I can do. Sorry.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
Hi! I'm extremely sorry it took me 4 days to answer your question. Unfortunately, there is no definitive list of locations. However, if you want to know the location of a specific Pokemon, feel free to ask here. I, or someone else who knows, will answer your question in short time (Shorter than 4 days, definitely). Have fun with the game, and good luck :)

Hey thanks to answer and no problem with that take all the time you want :)

We'll i really want to have all Dragon type Pokemons, i just defeated the second Gym, so far i only have Gible, and the other pokémon i want so bad is Spheal, the rest of my favorites i already have them, also are all the starters available to catch?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hey thanks to answer and no problem with that take all the time you want :)

We'll i really want to have all Dragon type Pokemons, i just defeated the second Gym, so far i only have Gible, and the other pokémon i want so bad is Spheal, the rest of my favorites i already have them, also are all the starters available to catch?
All Pokemon can be caught. That includes all the starters, as well :) Here's a short list of the Pokemon you've asked for:
Spoiler:

Any more questions, feel free to ask. Have fun :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 9, 2015
Greetings! First off I'd like to say that I am absolutely loving the game so far, the metal/rock references are awesome and I love the 6th gen additions. Now I am coming up with a slight issue in the latest version, I also haven't seen anyone else with this issue and google hasn't revealed a thing, when I attempt to use dig or an escape rope to leave any kind of dungeon it simply does not allow me to. It just says "You cannot use that here." Same thing with headbutt. I also came across some crashes here and there but I managed to maneuver myself around them, nothing game breaking.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 14, 2016
I found a bug that causes the game to crash when I use staraptor to fight certain pokemon e.g crawdaunt this happens after intimidate is used.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
Thank you so muck LightningAlex, i think that list just misses Deino but anyways i really need to get to Mt Sax, i really need a Quilava in my team, enjoying the game so far!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Greetings! First off I'd like to say that I am absolutely loving the game so far, the metal/rock references are awesome and I love the 6th gen additions. Now I am coming up with a slight issue in the latest version, I also haven't seen anyone else with this issue and google hasn't revealed a thing, when I attempt to use dig or an escape rope to leave any kind of dungeon it simply does not allow me to. It just says "You cannot use that here." Same thing with headbutt. I also came across some crashes here and there but I managed to maneuver myself around them, nothing game breaking.
Hi. Thanks for the positive critiques :) As far as the bugs go, the dungeon bug fix is very simple, and I'll do that as soon as I have any time on my hands. Saturday, maybe. Have fun :)

I found a bug that causes the game to crash when I use staraptor to fight certain pokemon e.g crawdaunt this happens after intimidate is used.
Okay, I've heard about that one, it's apparently caused when Intimidate meets Clear Body. I haven't found a way to fix it yet, sorry :\ Hope you can steer away from it.

Thank you so muck LightningAlex, i think that list just misses Deino but anyways i really need to get to Mt Sax, i really need a Quilava in my team, enjoying the game so far!!
Oh yeah, Deino, how could I forget Deino? Deino can be found on Route 21. Have fun with the rest of the game :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 9, 2015
Alright thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I also ran into another bug but I have no issue at all with it haha. Whenever my Ralts uses Trace on an enemy that has intimidate as an ability it performs it twice, no complaints from me though xD. Also where can I find munchlax/snorlax '-'?
Edit 1: Nevermind about the munchlax. For all the people looking for a location guide if you enter the folder titled "PBS" you'll find a .txt file that you can open in notepad titled "encounters" it has a list of every single pokemon that you can encounter in the routes :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
This game is amazing, i'm really enjoying it and the only thing that misses it's a guide hahaha cause i can't find Cyndaquil nor Bagon at Mt Sax, are they beyond the waterfall?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Misdreavus can't attack poochyena
poochyena can't attack misdreavus
ARGH!
There is a move tutor in Moon City who takes care of this problem. He teaches one of your Pokemon Icy Wind. It's the fat guy who's standing near the exit of the town. If he isn't there, that means you have an older version of the game.

can i play this game on my android phone?
Sadly, no, you can't. The game is Windows only. Thanks for your interest, though :)

Back