• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
Pokemon: Shattered Dreams gets my vote...

Reason:
I love the story involving Lucario and Mewtwo, including the involvement of Jirachi (never involved in any storyline in RSE), Latios and Latias...
I also like hacks that have 4th Generation Pokemon...

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I vote for Darkblue... Nice graphics and because the maker seems like he really want to finish he's hack..

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
I'm vote for Topaz because the helicopter is amazing and the game is in the team rocket side.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
Baby Deoxys

I vote Baby Deoxys because I think that a baby legendary is a great idea and it looks cool.

Goalie-35
Years
I vote for Pokemon Steel
Reason: It is very original and a lot of effort is put into making the story as original as possible even though Xray recieved a lot of critizim on how it was a dup of SG. He put loads of effort into making a new storyline.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
My vote goes to darkblue.
The reason is because lex_14 really seems motivated this time.
also because the palletes,tiles, and story is good.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Let's finish this a bit early since I'm a bit tired and I dont think the result would change in an hour.

Ejem... Alright, the voting's finished, this time HotW is Shattered Dreams, by Quilava's Master.

Voting Results
Shattered Dreams, with 6 votes
Darkblue, with 3 votes
Tale of Baby Deoxys, with 2 votes
Topaz and Steel, both with 1 vote.

Well, let's begin a new weekly voting. Good luck everyone!

[EDIT]: Hey people, dont forget to include a reason for your vote *looks below*, yeah, I edited this post to save me the trouble of making a new one, lame... -_-

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
I vote for Pikachu's Tale
This hack has very good maps.
It also has a good layout...

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
I vote for Pokémon DarkBlue, it deserves to win because the mapping and the graphics are amazing!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
I'm voting for Pokemon Steel. It looks good and the features appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back