• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
none taken, Waudby does have more expirence with sphere than i do.
when do we expect the next update Waudby?

Waudby

Well Im now packing to leave for a holiday in greece for 2 weeks, so anytime after then I expect. Thanks ShadowKP1, theres still alot i dont know about sphere myself. The next thing i will update probably, is maybe, a few more maps to be made, moving the story lines progress on. By the next update the batlle system should have had more work put it, but as i say im going on holiday so the next major update wont be for at least a month. But i will keep everyone informed.

If anyone has any questions about the game please ask, ill do my best to answer them, with out giving too much away.

Also once again, im still searching for more team members, once on the team, i will send specific requests to you etc. Please post examples of work here or in a pm, i will do my best to get back to you.

-Waudby-

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2009
Stop to spam dudes, I'm not sure, but I think that this game is cancelled. The last old post on this topic has been posted the August 18th, 2006 at 04:01 PM.

Pokepal2007 : Why you advertise your site at all your posts ?

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Whoops!

Oh man, is it really called Pokemon Opal? Because I've been working on a game of the same title too. I'm confused though, because the screenshots say Pokemon Chryso. Let me know, because if it is Opal, I'll change mine.
I'm also making a hack called Opal! Ah, well. I've put it on too many sites to change it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back