• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

I like your game.
    So with a little bit of Micheal Jackson, and some Photoshop.
    I made this:
    Opal.jpg

URL: http://ee.1asphost.com/UltimaDargon/Opal.jpg
    It's horrible. I totally messed up.
    But I thought I'd post it anyway, cause I'm strange like that.

EDIT: By the way, if you every need say, some help taking screenshot, I'm more than willing to help. :D I can make them good quality, and in a nice format. Not revealing too much, but giving people a glimpse into the beauty of the game you are developing. Tell me if you want me too.
    :D

Hey thanks. I do actually like that banner. I will also use that as well as the one i have now. Well im in no need of screenshots at the minute. But if i do need help i will of course ask u. Thanskfor being interested in the game. And also for taking to the time to make a banner. Much appreciated.

-Waudby-

Waudby

Hey sorry to double post but i have a small update. All the pokemon sprites have been loaded into the game. Well the fronts anyway. So thats 386 pokemon so far. Its still increasing. And secondly i need, a spriter, a mapper, and some music makers. If anyone is interested please PM me with some examples of work.

Thanks

-Waudby-

Waudby

Im all good for testers at the minute. And the demo has been put on hold while i sort out a few family problems. So ill update when im ready for it!!

-Waudby-

Waudby

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates. Been a bit busy with other stuff im affraid.

Due to the lack of free time im having, i am currently looking for a co-worker or a team of people who can help me with this game, or a custom game i would like to start. If you are interested please feel free to PM me and give me some details on ur skills etc.

-Waudby-

Waudby

Ive taken a short break from this game, its not been cancelled, im just using other projects to increase my working knowledge with sphere, to overal make this a better game. When i feel i have gotten better enough to make major progress on the game i will resume working on it, i am still doing small bits on it, but nuthin to shout about.

-Waudby-

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    hey

hey remember mei wuz one of the frist people to get into this game need any help ask me

Waudby

Hey guys. Im thinkin about starting full work on this game again, but in order for it to be the best it can be, Im looking for people who are interested in helping this game. I need any type of help people are willing to give, just post here about the job you would like to help with and if its anythin to do with graphics work also post an example of it.

-Waudby-

Waudby

Well, anything, from new Hero overworlds, to pokemon backs and fronts, and also maybe some new tiles(not exactly spriting but falls under gfx). If you tell me what you can do ill tell you whether its needed or not.

-Waudby-

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well as you can see in my sig I can do trainer sprites and battle sprites (though that's mostly splicing).

I don't really like OW's though, but here's a collection that I had made for a sprite comic that I only did three pages for. There a quite a couple of sheets that are unfinished. NOTE: No one is to use these without my permission.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Wut do you mean by heros i got a sprite i made and an overworld but its only the front i cant do the other sides

Waudby

What i mean is like the charactes walking sprites etc. Im now finishing of my item system, which is nearly fully working. Then im on to do some animations etc. So everything is going fine, i am actually in the mood for scripting this again now.

But i need gfx artists to help me make this better!! So please say if you can help.

-Waudby-

Waudby

Big-ish update. Lots of screenshots for you guys. Some of them are of older things but just rescripted and slightly improved. Theres a new textbox system, new windows style. New sprite. I have updated the Brendan sprite. Nice change of colour clothes. Also theres the bag system. Somethin i have decided not to show is the new version of my battle system beng worked on. All is coming along well. Well here are those screenshots.

newpics.png

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    beautiful, looks amazing as always Waudby, im lookin forward to the new screens and the battle system in the future. everything in the menus and textboxes look perfect so far.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
  • Waudby I never forgot about this game. But came back to this thread and......god you are the pokecommunity master of Sphere at this point. {No offense Darthjarjar}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back