• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your skin colour

Which best describes you?

• White / Caucasian / European

Votes: 49 63.6%
  • Asian

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Brown / Indian / Bengali / Variations thereof

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Black / African / African American

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other / Something I haven't thought of

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    You can add another pasty white person to your list Andy.

And I can't believe how right he is. At the time of this post, 70% of the people who voted in the poll selected "White / Caucasian / European".

Years
  • I'm white. US citizen, buncha European ancestry I'm not even 100% sure about, because we've been in the US for several generations.

I would not describe myself as super pasty, though. If I'm just walking around outside, I'll tan before I burn, and that's without sunscreen. Sunburns only come around if I'm swimming. Though do note my "tan" is still obviously white, though, just slightly less pale than usual.

Years
  • i just added to the hispanic percentage

im lighter than most spanish people but i still got a great tan color all year long

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Chose other 'cause Middle eastern here, i sent a picture here somehwere :) even though people here in Israel think i'm polish because i'm a bit paler than usual, then i tell them i'm part Iranian and part Morrocan and they like: whaaaaaaaaaaa?!
    Haha i love the reaction on people's faces. I have a grandpa and grandma from Morroco and a grandma from Iran, and my other grandpa is born and raised here. My skin tone is weird to explain, because im not a toothpaste white kid and i'm not a chocolate-ish brown, i'm tanned. Hope it's not a too long answer because i can't really define my own skin tone.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm actually a Black guy.
    My skin is sliiiightly darker than some of the most black kids in my old neighborhood too~ Background's jamaican. :3

Pulsefire

The Prodigal Explorer
    Years
  • After seeing the results after I voted. I believe
    your Theory has been proven true. Maybe the
    mast majority of In depth Pokemon Fans are white?

Years
  • Ok this is weird, I know I'm probably going to be the only one. I look like an Afro light skinned brother but actually I'm Arab so I'm kind of undercover lol. People usually don't realize American until I speak to them as I have slight accent.

Years
  • Asian! I'm 3/4 Vietnamese and 1/4 Chinese, but speak Cantonese and I identify more with the latter nationality. To be quite honest, at times I wish I was 100% Chinese because I've somehow developed a detest towards the other culture \:

Back