• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your skin colour

Which best describes you?

• White / Caucasian / European

Votes: 49 63.6%
  • Asian

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Brown / Indian / Bengali / Variations thereof

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Black / African / African American

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other / Something I haven't thought of

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    I have olive skin, but I also have light brown hair and hazel eyes, so I put down white. I've always considered Lebanese people to be white even though many Australians don't consider them white. I've got several relatives who are redheads and even a few who are blonds. My dad's slightly lighter than me and my mum is darker. I'd say my paternal grandpa's family is the lightest (Grandpa is a redhead) and my maternal grandma's family is the darkest (some of them could pass for Egyptians). Arabs have a huge variety of phenotypes - some Arabs are actually black (especially the ones in Sudan and Mauritania).

Last edited:

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Another pasty white 'kid' to add to your list. =p All European, mostly Polish descent. Nobody else has said it yet, so my eldest sister and I trump all of you - we're allergic to the sun. {XD} I burn within 10-15 minutes being outside. It gets pretty severe after about an hour. Lots of blisters, sometimes hives and other super attractive rashes.

My shoulders and my legs still have a visible outline from a burn I got in June. Last year. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm Hispanic but my skin tone is kinda light for a Hispanic, however I'm much tanner than the average Caucasian lol.

Years
    I'm Caucasian/white, and I'd sorta consider myself between pasty-white and slightly tan-ish. American as well, with European ancestry (Dutch/German/English/Irish).

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    White/Caucasian/European.

In terms of actual colour, i'm somewhere between milk and snow. I don't tan, one of the many disadvantages of living in the part of England which gets to see two out of the five days of sunshine the country gets each year, if we're lucky.

Back