• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your skin colour

Which best describes you?

• White / Caucasian / European

Votes: 49 63.6%
  • Asian

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Brown / Indian / Bengali / Variations thereof

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Black / African / African American

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other / Something I haven't thought of

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm not being racist so no hate mail please, I'm just curious about my theory of whether this forum is mostly full of pasty white kids. So here's the place to represent your nationality and tell us all about it, while clicking which option best describes you in the poll above!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Paler than Casper that just watched one of the Saw or Guinea Pig movies for the first time would fit me quite well. I'm not a kid anymore though, I know that much.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    2 things mate

1. I see "White / Caucasian / whatever else white people are" up there, but I don't see "So white I make Casper look black, got natural camouflage in wintertime, roll around in flour and I get darker, put miracle whip on my wonder bread, out polka song weird al, wake up and have yogurt - white"

2. What even, where even is a "Caucasia"

Sirfetch’d

I'm white, but my skin has a bit of a tan to it.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Is white as friggin' milk a color? 'cause I'm probably that.

White as the freaking snow one the ground.

I never see the sun. I work nights, and the sun is like, gone more than half the year anyways.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm white. I've had a few strangers think I was hispanic and a select few say part black. White with a spice some might say *sassy girl emoji*

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    I am a nice and powerful black person(mostly), I literally have no flippin' idea of what the hell I am, my family comes from so many different backgrounds, but African American best describes me. So that. Oh and also first African American to post ;)

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    White. PC is actually a fairly diverse place with a lot of cultures and peoples represented, but I'm sure the majority are white. :P

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Whaddya mean, I'm the first Asian here? .3.

Feels good to be a Chinese descendant

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    what only 1 other person voted for asian I call bs :(

I'm asian/chinese if we want to get specific. :p

Back