• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • Valorie looked up and noticed that Selene seemed slightly embarrassed, or was it frustration? She had difficulty telling. It occurred to her that she wanted to help. How did she do that though? Only one thing immediately came to her mind.

"It's alright..."

Valorie shivered a bit, an involuntary reaction from all the stress as of recent. She looked up at Selene and smiled lightly, blushing a bit when Mark was brought up. While she appreciated the notion, she wanted to take her mind of boys and relationships for a bit. Things had already moved too fast for her comfort lately, and she needed some time to adjust to it and get comfortable with what had happened.

"I really hope nobody else teases me about that though..."

Valorie looked down at the hand Selene was resting on her own. She then looked away, swallowing. Selene had convinced her that she wasn't going to turn around and mock her, or any of the other silly things Valorie worried about constantly. Of course, when one thought about it, it had only been two days. Valorie had warmed up to Selene pretty quickly in the grand scheme of things. She was a trusting person, though she was also somewhat cautious.

"I guess... I guess I'm just worried people will think less of me."

She had spoken in a rather reserved tone.

"I want to earn people's respect!"

Abruptly however, her tone turned strong , perhaps even a bit angry along with her expression as she said that, though it wasn't directed at Selene. Yet... it only took a moment for the seeming anger to fade and give way to a tone that could be described as small and weak.

"...But a lot of the time I worry that I don't have what it takes..."

Valorie hung her head a bit, as if in shame. She had spilled her guts to Selene, making herself very vulnerable. She hadn't asked anything in return. The significance of this was huge, if Selene could see it. The friendship the two shared was perhaps unlikely, due to Valorie's habit of being a sore loser. Yet, they had gotten past that, and here they were now.

004fxt.png
    Charmander ♀ Lv. 14 (Scratch, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
    147cl.png
    Dratini ♀ Lv. 20 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
    328p.png
    Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15 (Bite, Dig, Rock Slide, Facade, Return, Toxic)
    frilish.png
    Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
    ---
    ---

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Selene hesitated slightly, her eyes widening at Valorie's revelations.She hadn't expected that much to come pouring out of the girl sat opposite her...at that moment there was nothing else she could say as she leant forward and gave Valorie a gentle hug, supportive and friendly, just trying to wordlessly let her know that she was there for her.

In her eyes, Valorie seemed conflicted, so wanting to gain people's respect but going about it all the wrong way. She had already gained Selene's respect, and not just because she was a strong person or a strong pokemon trainer, but because she was an honourable and a trustworthy person, someone that she actively wanted to get closer to and be friends with.

"Valorie...you have more than what it takes, but that isn't even the important bit," she paused, struggling to find the words to say what she was thinking, "you can earn a kind of respect from being strong personally and on the battlefield but...that isn't the kind of respect that matters," she released Valorie and sat backwards, "you're beautiful in all ways, you're on the right track!! You have earned my respect Valorie." she said firmly, her eyes unyielding as she locked eye contact with Valorie, burning that message through, "and not just because you're strong, although you're one of the strongest people and trainers I know. But even when I first met you I could tell you were a thoroughly decent person, and now, now you've just confirmed that. Tonight I respect you more than I did when you were pummeling mine and Blu's asses on the battlefield," her lip quirked upwards into a half-smile.

"And as far as you and Mark go...nah, I wouldn't worry about it...I doubt anyone else has even noticed too much. And it's my job to tease you two about it, we are like the three musketeers or something!" Sel laughed lightly, "but, now I know how it bothers you, of course I'll stop the teasing. At least until you two officially get together, then you will get it from all angles for days and days if not weeks and weeks. But until then...we'll ony talk about it if you want to."

Ri raised his head from Sel's pillow, his ear cocked up interestedly. Selene was giving up her teasing rights?? That didn't sound like her at all...he cast his gaze up at Blu anxiously, who simply clicked his beak in an irritated manner and shot a sideways glare at Ri before tucking his head under his cottony wing.

Dawn

Years
  • Valorie was hugged. In normal circumstances, she might've been embarrassed, but this was different. After throwing herself out there, she was happy to be caught and embraced, word play intended. She seemed to relax more thoroughly when Selene embraced her. It was probably one of the best things Selene could've done for her at the time. Of course, then Selene opened her mouth and did the other best thing. She not only reassured Valorie of her ability, but complimented her. Most importantly, she had told Valorie that she respected her. A feeling of great content passed over Valorie. She had never had a friendship with someone her age remotely like this. The closest thing she had ever had was from her parents, who weren't with her to give her that sort of support anymore.

"...Thanks."

Her tone of voice was simply gentle. She was experiencing a lot of emotions, and couldn't figure out how to word them. Most of them were gratitude, comfort, and the fact that Selene was apparently her best friend. Instead, she leaned over to Selene and returned the hug from earlier, wrapping her arms around Selene. It was a gentle but firm embrace, as if to symbolize that she didn't want to let go. Selene would find that Valorie would just keep on hugging if she let her, as if to reinforce the fact.

Meanwhile, Charmander became aware of all this mushy hugging and friendship stuff going on and just sort of twitched in irritation. She wanted a hug from Valorie! Why did this random girl get a hug? Charmander didn't get it. For once, Valorie wasn't paying attention to the trouble-making pokemon of hers, and so Charmander was left to angst until she simply stopped caring. Dratini was left to watch curiously. Dratini wasn't sure what to make of what was going on. She honestly didn't get it. Trapinch once again didn't seem to be paying attention, but had since let out some of its energy running around and had taken to being more calm.

004fxt.png
    Charmander ♀ Lv. 14 (Scratch, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
    147cl.png
    Dratini ♀ Lv. 20 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
    328p.png
    frilish.png
    ---
    ---

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Nathan was quite insulted as the boy smirked, thinking that his move was amateur. "Damn." Nathan thought. Piplup was hurled into the air, it's icy wind now swirling in every direction. Piplup took so heavy damage, but it wasn't going to sotp just yet. "Push it back into it's hole with bubblebeam.' Nathan knewthat he had put this time a load of pressure on the charmander especally since if he tried to reist getting pushed into the hole, he;d ge blasted with a bubblebeam and if he did et pushed in, he'd be engulfed in water from the ice bubbles he melted. Nathan's mood was spiking he was excited. This was a real tactic!

Years
  • (remember to update the levels of your Monferno and Piplup)

Jack was pumped now but his face definitely didn't show it "Blaze .uout finishing his sentence s-" as Jack went about finishing his command stopped as a bright light flashed in his eyes. "What the f-" Jack was wandering who dare interrupt his fight especially when he was certain he was going to win.

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you" the man moved the light from Jack's eyes revealing that he was one of the teachers "Now I dont know what your doing out here but get to your dorms now." The teacher pointed towards the dorms and stood there waiting on both of the students to leave the area.

Jack packed up his stuff from off the beach and returned his pokemon to their pokeballs and rushed off to his dorm especially since he knew his luck with teachers. "We'll finish this another time" Jack said to the boy as he rushed towards his room. Jack opened up his door to his room and dropped into his bed showing how tired he was.

Next Class list
    Mining 10, Fossil 101:Jack Jacobs,Alice Martin, Brian Jameson, Selene Evans, Kellyn Wayland

In the field expertise:Mark Willson, Dimitri Lancer, Valorie Ryder, Wallace Briggs

SelenaStar

Years
  • Sel was quite taken aback by Valorie's hug, but in a good way. If anything, she thought that it showed how Valorie had seemed to relax after unloading to her, after finding that she could be herself truly and didn't have to put on an act and Selene would always accept her, take her for who she was. Fleetingly, Sel wondered if Valorie had this kind of support at home - they hadn't really talked about their home lives, but she'd always assumed that Valorie was happy at home. Perhaps that was a conversation for another time - Sel didn't think that Valorie would appreciate the whole "what made you feel this way" psychoanalysis. So she simply sat there, hugging Valorie back, making it quite clear that she would stay there all night if necessary, if it made her feel any better.

"You don't have to worry about being strong in front of me, Mark, anybody here. You ARE strong. And everyone can see that. Just let the you that I've seen tonight come through a bit more hey?" Sel offered with a smile on her face - unsolicited advice yeah, but it felt appropriate. She just knew that she and Valorie would grow to be even closer, better friends, and that this was just the beginning of the person she was going to get to know. It really excited her, seeing her friend letting loose and coming out of her shell like this...in a few months maybe they'd even be able to have a sneaky alcohol-based party...the logistics of that would probably be too difficult to work out, but hey, they were young and at school. She had to try!

Still holding on to Valorie, Sel thought about the morning's classes. "Hey, what class are you in tomorrow?? Do we have all the same classes together?" she asked, "I'm in Fossil digging class I think which should be a hoot" her tone of voice reflected the eye roll she just gave. "Well at least Ri will be good with that...he's always digging holes in my parents backyard and burying all my stuff in them..."

Dawn

Years
  • It was pretty obvious that Valorie was comfortable with Selene. Such a long hug was pretty unusual, but Valorie didn't care. It was completely platonic, the kind of passionate hug oh might I've your parents after a long and unwilling separation, or in this case, your best friend. A hug like this was he easiest way she knew to express these emotions by a long shot. The alternative being, y'know, coming to terms with them and talking about them. Luckily, Selene didn't seem too uncomfortable with it. Things could have become very awkward had she not have been.

Selene asked a question. Valorie looked up, her mind successfully drawn from the situation at hand, and almost thought to go look for her planner. Yet, it was in her dorm, in her satchel to be specific. She hadn't checked to see what classes she had for tommorow, only for today.

"I don't remember. I left my planner in my dorm."

She didn't seem shy about admitting it, though it wasn't like it was a big deal to begin with.

"Either way. I-"

Valorie hesitated a moment, deciding to rephrase what she was going to say.

"I'd like to hang out after class."

Valorie had no idea what they'd do together. Her idea of fun was training and battling. Perhaps Selene was far more of the expert on what things friends could do together for fun. Valorie was not only an only child, bit sue had had some difficulty keeping friends. Respect was a hard thing to get when you were her age. It occurred to her that perhaps the hug had gone on long enough. She looked up at Selene questioningly.

"Should I..?"

The rest of the question was lightly implied and left unsaid. She wanted to know if she should let go.

004fxt.png
    147cl.png
    328p.png
    frilish.png
    ---
    ---

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Years
  • "Oh yeah sure!" said Sel eagerly, her expression bright. "Hanging out would be cool! I mean...I really should train up Ryan a bit more, he's the weakest of my pokemon and I would like to get him levelled up...we could train if you want? Or we could train then chill out, or just chill out altogether depending on what class is like...we can decide tomorrow!" she laughed lightly, "the possibilities are endless!!" SHe was glad that Valorie actively wanted to hang out with her, and not only that, she felt comfortable enough to say it to her aswell - that was really cool. That was just how friends should be, and it made Selene excited for her future at the school.

"Hmm?" she asked as Valorie's quietly-spoken question interrupted her thoughts, "Oh, well only if you want. I'm perfectly comfortable to fall asleep like this!! But I suppose we should get some sleep soon...classes and stuff" she grimaced, "don't want to be falling asleep in my...third class? That'd be too hard a fail..." she squeezed Valorie tightly before she let go, stretching up and yawning and climbing up to her bed. She unsettled the sleeping Ri from her pillow, placing him down at the bottom of her bed and bunching an extra blanket around him - the fighting pokemon didn't even look up. Sel laughed, "full of energy when his eyes are open but no waking him when they aren't...funny little thing..." she grinned, looking at Valorie's pokemon. "Will they be able to sleep here?" she asked as she lay down, pulling the covers up around her chin. "gosh...I didn't realise how tired I was from today until just now..." she said inbetween yawns. "Frillish-related drama and saving lives really takes it out of you!!"

Dawn

Years
  • Valorie was now smiling lightly. Her eyes lit up in excitement. She seemed a lot more pleasant than when they first began talking earlier.

"I'd love to train with you!"

In fact, there was no one Valorie would rather train with. She felt safe around Selene. Although Selene had tried to fill her with courage and comfort, there was not a whole lot to say it would spread to others, let alone right away.

"Maybe I can get you and Mark smoothies or something, if he wants to go anyway."

She threw the idea out there. It seemed like a nice idea to her anyway. Then, Selene answered her question. It was a satisfactory answer, to say the least. She felt Selene tighten her grip and returned the notion, leaning her head against Selene for the brief moment remaining in the embrace. Apparently Valorie was a cuddly person inside. Go figure. After she felt Selene letting go, she herself let go, albeit a bit reluctantly. She put her hands back in her lap and beamed at Selene, a smile more purely cheerful than any she'd given so far present on her face at that moment.

"Yeah, they'll be fine~"

She hesitated and glanced at Charmander.

"As long as a certain someone behaves."

Charmander looked up at the word behave. Due to Valorie's own rather crazy sleep schedule, her pokemon didn't seem to mind being up this late. She herself didn't seem particularly tired. Yet...

"But... alright. I guess we should get some sleep."

Valorie glanced at Dratini, who floated over to her immediately when looked at and casually snuggled up against her affectionately. Despite having fought hard that day, Dratini still seemed to have energy to spare. It was pretty unusual, to say the least. Valorie giggled lightly, embracing Dratini in response. At this point, Trapinch was laying down, eyes half-open. Charmander was staring at Dratinis affection with an unimpressed expression. Yet, the flame lizard pokemon wasn't really in the mood to get particularly angsty about things. She had spent all day angsting and was tired.

004fxt.png
    147cl.png
    328p.png
    frilish.png
    ---
    ---

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I sighed as my gaze fell to my class schedule. It seems like my first class is Mining and Fossils 101, I thought as I unfolded the paper. Sounds like it'll be interesting. I guess I was rather excited for the class, especially since I was surprised I got in.

Anyways, I released my three Pokemon. Bliss, the spunky Poochyena, Harmony, the loving Eevee, and last but not least, Chomp, my stubborn Larvitar. I smiled as each one looked at me. "It's time for our first class," I told them, although they each gave me a different response. I smiled at them once again, this time heading out the door of the Raikou Dorm...

Slowly, I made my way towards the main building, books in hand and my Pokemon beside me. On the way, I saw several other students on the grounds. Guess I'll meet some new people, I thought.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: I guess everyone went to bed then? Time for morning.)

Brian was nudged in the arm. Then he felt the fire.
    "Yeow!" he yelled sitting up. Snivy and Duster fell off the bed. Drizzle started laughing.
    "You look red as a tomato!" Drizzle said. Brian walked over to look ing the mirror. He was still in his swimming trunks. He only then realized he had forgotten sunscreen! He held a red hand up.
    "Oh no! It hurts!" he said, his eyes watering.
    "Don't worry, it will pass in a few days. Then you'll start peeling," Drizzle said.
    "Peeling?" Bri asked.
    "Your skin will fall off!" Drizzle said. Bri stepped back, horrified.
    "He doesn't mean it like that! He meant that the burned part will come off, revealing new and unburned skin," Duster said. Snivy was on the desk leaning against the egg, reading his schedule.
    "Your class today is Mining and Fos-" Snivy said. Then she jumped into the air and fell to the ground.
    "What?" Brian asked.
    "The egg moved!" Snivy said.
    "Yeah, they tend to do that," Duster said. She walked over to the egg and examined it. She said, "it will hatch in a day at the most!"
    "Really?!" Brian said as he pulled on his clothes, whincing as they hit the burns. He gathered the egg and his bag. He put Duster and Drizzle in their pokeballs. Snivy climbed onto his shoulder. He ran out the door. He was going to go to head for class, but on the way he saw a guy in a Raikou jacket that he didn't know. He had a Poochyena, and Eevee, and a pokemon that looked like a green dinosaur. Brian ran over to him.
    "Hi, I'm Bri! What's your name?" Brian said.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Yawning, Sel woke up with a groan as she felt something prodding her face. prod prod prod. Prod. PROD. The large jab made her yelp and sit up, scrabbling in her covers and breathing heavily...only to find Ri snickering at her, flat on his back. "Oh really young man! WELL! I'll show YOU!" she charged at him, grabbing him and tickling him relentlessly. This was their usual morning ritual - Ri would wake her up, she would tickle him until he squealed like a squashed Jigglypuff and then they'd have another half hour nap and wake up, get dressed, and go about their day as Blu watched on impassively and Ryan sometimes joined in, if he wasn't still sleeping. Ryan was sleepier than a Snorlax...as was true today, the lightning pokemon curled up on his blue beanbag.

When Sel and Ri had finished their tickling spar, Ri ending up wrapped around Sel's neck like a scarf, she turned to Valorie and grinned. "Morning!" she chirped brightly, "Sorry if we woke you by being loud...Ri likes to make sure I wake up in the morning or else I'd be passed out like Ryan there," she inclined her head towards the Pikachu. "Did you sleep well? Do you want to go to your dorm, or are you okay to wait while I quickly shower and then I'll come with you before class?" she swung her legs out of bed and crossed to her wardrobe, picking out a long beige loose tank top and a pair of 3/4 black leggings - yesterday taught her that comfort was everything...but she pulled on some skinny gold bangles and a thick gold chain necklace for good measure. Never knew who you'd bump into in a place like this!

Arrrr...morning hair. She growled at her reflection and ran her fingers through her wavy puffy hair - the waves were quite nice when they were tamed but her hair looked like a bush at the moment. Going back into the bedroom, she squeezed some anti-frizz serum on her hair and ran her hands through the waves, turning to Valorie as she sat on her bed. "What class did you say you had - did you remember?"

Dawn

Years
  • (Nope. Valorie and Selene were still up, but we can go along with this. |D)

Valorie had fallen asleep peacefully that night with Dratini curled up next to her. Which was saying something because she quite frequently had poor sleep. After a bit of the tickling fest, a groan would be heard following by Valorie sitting up. Dratini seemed to wake up around the time Valorie did. Valorie held her head for a moment, opening and closing her eyes as if she had trouble seeing when Selene was apologizing. Perhaps she had stayed up too long. Her eyes were sore, it seemed. After a few moments she said in a slightly hoarse voice.

"It's fine."

She slid to the side of the bed and then off, standing up and patting herself down. Dratini enthusiastically floated around her presence. Apparently Dratini was more of a morning person than her trainer.

"Morning..."

It was only then that she realized what she'd been asked. She attempted a light smile at Selene.

"No, but come to think of it I don't remember seeing anything about mining or fossils..."

She stretched, yawning lightly. She was mostly awake at this point, at least.

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Years
  • Grinning at Valorie from her bed, Sel realised Valorie had only answered half her questions. She laughed lightly and roughed her hair up slightly at the roots as she waited for Valorie to wake up.

"Not a morning person, hey Val? Seems as though Dratini is more of a morning person for all of us RYAN!" she yelled suddenly, the electric mouse jumping awake and instantly shocking Sel. Sel blinked, her body stiff as she recovered from the jolt. "...every...single...morning Ry!! Come on buddy, we can do this!" she reached out and Ryan ran up her arm, yawning and rubbing his eyes as he sat on her shoulder. The jolt of lightning had made Sel's hair stand on end, she tutted and took some more serum, sorting it out again.

"Ahh...we'll have to check your timetable...we need to go get breakfast anyway before class, so we have more than enough time...do you want to shower here or at your own dorm? I have enough towels." she offered, gesturing to a pile of neatly folded bright pink bath-towels in the en-suite bathroom.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • It was morning... but Mark didn't even notice it at all. He was still sound asleep. Those nightmares kept him up and kept him from having a good nights sleep. He didn't want to wake up at all and Snype was such a hard sleeper that he wouldn't get up unless told to. Snype was practically laying on his back with his hands spread out. He still thought about what happened yesterday... he wasn't gonna be waking up anytime soon...

Years
  • Beep beep beep beep That was the only sound that Jack could hear as he sleeping and attempted to ignore it but as the noise got louder and louder he jumped up and hit the snooze button on the Chatot alarm clock." Uh" Jack was obviously frustrated he only got like two hours of sleep because of the pokemon battle and had not even got the chance to take a shower yet. So far having that battle last night seemed to have yielded more negatives than positives but Jack could produce a smile when he remembered that Blaze had evolved but he would keep that to himself for know. Jack looked out the window people were already heading out to class he even spotted Brian walking around. Jack smelled his arm once just to see how bad the scent was and quickly went for his towel and other bathroom essentials soon after.

Jack made his way to the bathroom towel around his waist looking to take a quick shower before making his way to mining class which would definetly mean he was going to need to take another shower right after that. Jack shower revealed all the sand that he had washed off his body and out of his hair and he made his way back to his room put on his regular clothes and his dorm jacket and made his way towards his classroom for the day.

Dawn

Years
  • Charmander seemed to be up and unimpressed as usual, or was she just waking up? It was hard to tell. Trapinch seemed to have been awake, and of course Frillish hadn't been let out to begin with. Goodness knew if the pokemon could even safely stay out of water for such a time, let alone be safe enough to let around others yet.

"Well... I've gotta go back to my dorm anyway. Unless you want me to wear your PJs all day."

Valorie smiled very lightly at her joke, before returning to reality.

"Nn... speaking of which... I need something to wear on the way back to my dorm..."

She glanced down at herself as she said that. Part of her didn't really want to walk back to her dorm in a bikini. She wasn't particularly interested in the kinds of stares she'd be bound to receive pulling a stunt like that. The halls would probably be busier, seeing as it was a busy morning full of classes. She seemed to be asking permission to wear Selena's PJs for a while longer.

"But maybe after that we can meet up and get breakfast together? I was serious about getting you guys drinks~"

Valorie seemed to have mostly woken up at this point. People have handled mornings worse. Not everyone was Dratini.

004fxt.png
    147cl.png
    328p.png
    frilish.png
    ---
    ---

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Mark eventually got up from his bed. His eyes were completely bloodshot. He shook Snype around a bit and he woke up as well. He looked at Mark's face curiously. He could tell something wasn't right. "Ugh... I feel like crap..." Mark said scratching his head. "No way... not letting this feeling keep me in here. I got class soon..." Mark threw off his blankets and accidentally covered Snype in them. Worked for him. He didn't want to see his master walk around in his underwear anyways.

"Mark threw on his usual wear and his dorm jacket. Moving around didn't make him feel any better. He didn't take a shower since he had just taken one the previous night. Maybe breakfast would cheer him up... "Comon Snype. Lets go." He said with a downed expression. Snype decided to just walk rather then hop onto Mark's shoulder.

Mark made his way through the Courtyard to the Cafeteria, Slouching the whole way there. His head was hurting like Crazy and he was extremely drowsy on the way there. He looked around to see if he could meet with Selene and Valorie around like before. Alot of students tended to pass by. He rubbed his eyes and continued on his way to the Cafeteria.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Feeling something stomp on her head, Alice quickly sat up, startled. Jem jumped off of her as she straightened up and walked in front of her, his tails pointing upward. He sat down and watched her with eyes that told her it was time for class soon.

"It's morning?" Alice asked stupidly. Of course it was morning. She looked around and realized they were on the floor. Apparently, she had fallen asleep while drawing. Alice looked down at her sketchbook and picked it up, studying the sketch of Jem she had drawn out of boredom. After a moment's gaze, she shut it and slipped it under her pillow. She stood up and contemplated the bathroom door.

"I'd better get ready," she told Jem. Alice got her clothes and went into the bathroom for a shower. Afterwards, she got dressed in black jeans and a plain blue shirt and exited the bathroom, trying to think if there was something - if anything, missing. Her stomach growled and she remembered her reluctance to eat at the beach the previous day.

"I'm hungry, but I sure don't feel like dealing with the lunch lady today," Alice said with a sigh. Jem blinked and leapt nimbly onto Alice's desk, nudging her backpack.

"Um, what?" She walked over to the bag and opened it, lowering her head a bit to get a better view inside the bag. There was a box of Pokémon food and a sandwich. Alice grimaced at it; her mom knew she wasn't all that fond of sandwiches. She grabbed the two-day-old panini and lifted the bread on top to look at what kind it was. It was peanut butter and jelly.

"Ew," Alice said, taking a huge bite. She was hungry enough to eat it anyway. "Vulpix," Jem said, scratching at the box of Pokémon food. Alice opened the box and set it down, releasing Bean, Savannah, and Buck. "Eat up, 'cause we'll be leaving soon." The Pokémon all dug into the food, as there was plenty enough to even last for the next few days. Alice finished the sandwich and looked out the window. Students were on their way to class already, and Alice just didn't know what her next class was. The schedule had its usual place under her bed, so she sped over and pulled it out. Her next class was Mining 10, Fossil 101.

"Say whaaaaaat?!" Alice exclaimed. Now she would have to dig holes? Ah, well, better than doing nothing like yesterday. And the day before that.

"Watch out," Jem said as Buck pushed him away from the box of food and ate a handful. Jem walked over and lightly moved him aside, barely stealing a glance at Alice. "Stop it, he's new," Savannah said to Jem. Bean ignored the others and slowly ate the pokéblock he held in his vines. "It doesn't even have a sex, why call it a 'he'? " Jem asked in annoyance. "Would you shut up?! " Savannah exclaimed, embarrassed about Jem's rudeness. And ignorance. "I am so sorry," she told Buck. Buck faced them and merely laughed, eating another pokéblock.

Alice looked at them and shook her head. Grabbing her bag, she recalled her Pokémon, except Jem, of course. Alice noticed her Suicune Dorm jacket sprawled in the corner of her room. She picked it up and put it on, turning and looking at Jem. He ran along her back and held onto her shoulder, his legs dangling. Alice exited the dorm room and locked it. She left the building and looked around for the classroom. Wandering around, she arrived at the door to the class. There were other students already here; Brian, and some Raikou student Alice didn't know. "Hi again, Bri," Alice acknowledged casually, scrutinizing the classroom door as if she's never seen a door in her lifetime.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I looked over to the other kid, Bri, he said his name was. Probably short for Brian or something, I thought. "I'm Kellyn, though some people call me Kel," I said, lifting my arm for a handshake. "I'm also guessing you're in this mining class too?"

As I waited for his reply I took the time to look around. Outside, their were so may Pokemon. Some were with trainers, while others were by themselves scavenging or whatever wild Pokemon tend to do. I'm sure I'll like this place, I thought. I mean anyone would like it here. My eyes than wavered to something else and she was heading straight towards me and Bri.

She took a glance at me before turning to Bri and saying, "Hi again, Bri." She was a rather small girl, though obviously my age. I looked at her uniform, a sky-ish blue color symbolizing Suicune, the highest and most prestigious level.

"Hi," I said to her, "I'm Kellyn."

Back