• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
  • Yo, dude, just decided to drop bye and see how old link was doing. I've been outta the scene for a while, so I was checking in on you and LC. Hope everything is going good.
    Always, Jesse.

2Scribble

I post therefor I am
    Years
  • 's far as I know Mareep should be easy to get early in game - one of the first pokemon you can find along with Wooper after you beat Falkner

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I dunno if this is meant to happen or not, but I lost to Lance on my first time round in the Elite 4 but still got a call from the guy telling me to come to vs Brandon and give me a SS ticket.

Also the Team Static building in Saffron is ridiculously frustrating, as most warps, go one place but then don't warp back to the same place.?

Sky
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    i finished beta 2.1
    nice hack.
    i hope the next beta is final version

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2013
    Hello,

Any1 knows how to evolve Kadabra or Seadra? That has been puzzling me since Beta 1 lol, since they dun seem to evolve by level.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Spoiler:

No, seriously, Link (or someone else), where can I find Red?
    There are just old man in Mt. Silver...
    Thanks for answering... :D

If you look at one of my posts above you, then you would have known that you have to do Elite 4 Round 2 first >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    My game crashed when i was in the burnt tower..i fell down and the legendaries were there..but the second i get up the stairs the game crashes...

anyone else get this?

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    for the legendaries, i cannot find raqyaza and gyorge.. I am interested in raqyaza if someone knows how to get it.
    It's a bit annoying the fact that at Cerulean, at the house of bill's grandparent, rare tms come accross very often, like blizzard and earthquake.
    Also, extra attention must be given to the coin case prizes. Maybe some additions are needed. In Kanto, the prizes have a minor bug. Where it says what you can earn, it writes johto cities!

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • for the legendaries, i cannot find raqyaza and gyorge.. I am interested in raqyaza if someone knows how to get it.
    It's a bit annoying the fact that at Cerulean, at the house of bill's grandparent, rare tms come accross very often, like blizzard and earthquake.
    Also, extra attention must be given to the coin case prizes. Maybe some additions are needed. In Kanto, the prizes have a minor bug. Where it says what you can earn, it writes johto cities!

All I can say is that when you find Kyogre, you will find Rayquaza easily.
    Remember the jumping ledge in the first room of the Team Static Dragon's Den base? Beyond that ledge is Rayquaza.
    But that is to get out of the cave, so you need to find the right route in the underground, which I don't remember anymore.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Orange Islands

I got the gs ball from proff. Ivy, but I cannot return.
    The sailor says that the fast ship will sail soon again.
    By the way, the first gym is empty, and as i understand there is some gang event as well (at least I don't think Laz included them just close your way)

EDIT: Just needed to fight all trainers (I missed one!)

EDIT: It seems that the main story of beta 2 comes to an end after you get the first badge at the orange islands. For now, I will focus on side events, like the legendaries I missed and report whatever bugs I find!
    Just another question... How can I take print screens from the game (using vba). I saw from the controls that with F12, you can take print screens. I used it, but it only saves 4 photos. Can I increase the space for this screens?

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • I got the gs ball from proff. Ivy, but I cannot return.
    The sailor says that the fast ship will sail soon again.
    By the way, the first gym is empty, and as i understand there is some gang event as well (at least I don't think Laz included them just close your way)

EDIT: Just needed to fight all trainers (I missed one!)

Actually, the boat (just like Kanto and Johto) sails during certain weather conditions.
    Sissy the gym leader, will appear in the gym after you delivered the GS Ball to Oak.
    BTW, the beta ends after the that gym, so the "gang event" and the pathway blocked by the police officers are for the next beta :P

I will edit this post with directions to Kyogre & Rayquaza.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Nintendo is full of retards for not remaking gsc I mean really with this hacks popularity just think of what their sales would be. A lot. Plus the Pokemon fans who don't know about PC thats some major money right there! Well anyway beta 2 is great I have found nothing wrong with it yet

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    dirk123 thanks for all!
    Your posts are very helpful!
    It's nice that someone else also finds it interesting.
    I saw your "bug" file you uploaded. I didn't have time to go through all the points though...
    I hope Laz reads it!
    Kadabra is surely a bug evolution, as it was level 59 before I took him out of my party...

EDIT: I caught both of them, but it seems there is no way of escaping!
    The place in which I used dive to go to dragons den, does not take my back to the place I was. I try to use dive and it does not react. Also, I used escape ropes and it took me back to another place of dragons den... Finally the way to get out was not by diving, but the normal dragons den path that you have to took after you beat clair.

Requests for next beta:
    A house with someone that knows our pokemon's old move.
    Fix of eevee and kadabra (I don't know for anybody else)
    Use fly at Olivine
    Be able to fly to pallet town
    Make Tms (flamethrower, thunderbolt, ice beam, thunder, fire blast, earthquake, blizzard) available but at a high prize. (e.g. $50000 each)

What I like:
    The story. Generally, grystal' s generation was my favourite one. It is not a coincidence that both liquid crystal and shiny gold are my favourite hacks. Based on the story, I also like the additions. Clearly, they made the game better.
    The legendaries - it's good to have a variety of legends in your game!
    Trainer requests - Changed the mood and made us feel more involved, so we loved the game better.
    The rebattle for the gym leaders and the pokemon league.
    The orange islands - which I hope they will be expanded in the near future.
    The rivals - although during the disbanding of the two teams, I felt like the scene was very childish (oh son/father!)
    The variety of pokemon which make your party covering all aspects.

What I would like:
    To see a well informed .doc which explains all the evolution changes and similarities.
    To include the trading/battling (I remember there was a bug when there were stairs in poke centers)
    To create a correct pokedex
    To solve all minor bugs, so the game will gain an originality and give evidence for proffesionalism

I understand that some of my points are not easily solved, but I am just putting my ideas down, like giving feedback on the hack.
    In general terms, it was the most long hack rom I played, which didn't make you loose your interesting.
    Good luck guys, I hope you all the best! (now that it is the hack of the month)

Question: Why does Red disappears once you beat him?
    I think, he used to stay there in the original crystal!

Last edited:

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Trainer Request Application :)

Trainer infomation

Name: Brandon M.
    Class: Ace Trainer
    Sprite: Cool Trainer
    2 Hyper Potions, 2 Full Heals

Pokemon Infomation

No. Pokemon: 6
    Pokemon: Ninetales, Umbreon, Megniam, Raichu, Dragonite, Alakazam
    Moves: Ninetales: (Fire Blast, Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp, Tail Whip) Umbreon: (Night Shade, Theif, Sand Attack, Quick attack) Megniam: (Mega Drain, Razor Leaf, Headbutt, Earthquake) Raichu: (Thunder Wave, Thunder, Agility, Quick Attack) Dragonite: (Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Rock Throw, Mega Punch) Alakazam: (Psychic, Meditate, Kensis, Hypnosis)
    Items for PKMN: Nintales: (Citrus Berry) Umbreon: (Black Glasses) Megniam: (Miracle Seed) Raichu: (Lum Berry) Dragonite: (Dragon Scale)

Location Infomation

Region: Kanto
    Town/Route: Route 28
    Position: By the sign that lead to victory road...
    Coordinates: I dunno...

Other Trainer infomation

Weather: It doesn't matter
    Event: After you beat the elite 4
    Disappear or Not: I don't disappear

Trainer Text

Start of Battle: Look out! I'm a legend of Johto! You can't possibly take me out! Come on!
    When Beaten: Oh...this cant possibly be! I was beaten? Ugh....
    After Battle: I have to train more! I will defeat you and you will be crushed! But good job anyways dude.
    VS SEEKER: I've trained my pokemon. Its time I beat you to your greatest demise! COME ON!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back