• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
well l came across a bug,when l fought sabrina the music went off than when l took out her 2nd pkmn the gym's music came on.l know its not a big deal but it felt strange

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
well l came across a bug,when l fought sabrina the music went off than when l took out her 2nd pkmn the gym's music came on.l know its not a big deal but it felt strange

I already reported it in my Bug Report on the previous page ;)
But it's good to see that other people report bugs.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
he doesn't need to add a move rememberer, because he made the machine that does that. when you first see Bill he says he just fixed it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
found a bug.

when battleing the twins and the person above them on the way from goldenrod to ecruteak on a bike, when the battle is over with, it still shows you person on a bike, but it's walking speed, get on the bike again and then it returns to bike speed.

edit, on top of that, the game froze when i fell through the hole after battling my rival in the burnt tower...

Last edited:

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
I found a bug too, when I talk to Claire next to dragon´s den my game freezes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
wooow how long does it take to walk to rayquaza iam walking like 5min now

I believe you have to catch groudon and kyogre first, because I tried first after I got kyogre but before groudon and it went on forever, and I know it would have kept going because it took me a LOT less time to walk back down the steps, indicating that it was not as far as it seems, but rather loops infinitely until you have both caught, however, mind you, it is still a really long way up the stairs(and then up the top once you get up there) even after, but I am pretty sure you could climb forever and never reach rayquaza before getting both of the others

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
new bug: When facing your rival before the elite 4 and he brings out kadabra the game freezes.
***edit***
nevermind this bug, if you use vbalink then this will happen, regular vba works fine.

Last edited:
Years
Hey, it's me again =P
Well, I finally finished the game, somehow the sailor asked me to go to the orange islands, the rest, you must play it...
It's the longest hack I have ever played, and I think it's the longst out of all, and it's only in the 2nd beta. Congratz on that.

Now, I have a few problems:
1)I can't find a thunderstone and my pikachu is getting worse and my team is getting better, and Pikachu doesn't want to stay on the PC, don't you think Pikachu?

2)I managed to capture Suicune (main staryline), Raikou and Entei (LV. 39 gyarados with lot of speed, plus repel...). I went to the burned tower and there are not stairs to go up, is there something I miss or it isn't in the beta yet?

jAvAcOlA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015
although during the disbanding of the two teams, I felt like the scene was very childish (oh son/father!)

Glad to see I'm not the only one that noticed that. I thought it was really corny how you know who had to say "son" at the end of every sentence. It was like alright I get the twist.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2012
Hey, it's me again =P
Well, I finally finished the game, somehow the sailor asked me to go to the orange islands, the rest, you must play it...
It's the longest hack I have ever played, and I think it's the longst out of all, and it's only in the 2nd beta. Congratz on that.

Now, I have a few problems:
1)I can't find a thunderstone and my pikachu is getting worse and my team is getting better, and Pikachu doesn't want to stay on the PC, don't you think Pikachu?

2)I managed to capture Suicune (main staryline), Raikou and Entei (LV. 39 gyarados with lot of speed, plus repel...). I went to the burned tower and there are not stairs to go up, is there something I miss or it isn't in the beta yet?

I think you can find the evolution stones inside Ecruteak City where the Eeveelutions are (The Kimono Girls)/where you get Surf. It's from a guy by the stairs to them on the right.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2010
for me the game freezes when i walk up to suicune raikou and entei in the burned tower below

Bhonjo

Sage Mode
Years
Trainer infomation

Name? Bhonjo
Class? Ace Trainer
Sprite? ace trainer
Item? 2 max potions and 2 full heals

Pokemon Infomation

No. Of pokemon ? 5
*Which Pokemon? Charizard, Jolteon, Lapras, Hypno, Crobat
What moves does it know? Charizard (Flamethrower, earthquake, fire blast, belly drum) jolteon (thuderbolt, thunder, Agility, HP ice) Lapras (Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt) Hypno (Calm Mind, Psychic, ice punch, fire punch) Crobat ( shadow ball, arial ace, sludge bomb, mean look)
What item does it carry? anything you want...

Location Infomation

*Which region will your trainer be in? Kanto
*Which town/route should your trainer be in? Victory Road
*What position whould your trainer be at? inside the cave
If known, what are Cordinates your trainer should be at? i dunno...

Other Trainer infomation

If any, In Which Weather do you want to Appear? plain
Should your trainer appear after/before a current event? after you beaten the elite 4
Does your trainer dissapear after the battle? i don't disappear

Trainer Text

*What does your trainer say before the battle? So you're the Pokemon Champion, It's time I test your skills...
*What does your trainer say when beaten? Ugh.. your really strong...
*What does your trainer say when talking to after the battle?Your Strong but next time we meet I'll be stronger....
What does your trainer say when talking to after using the VS SEEKER? I pokemons are stronger now...

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
This is a truly awesome hack. I love the idea of trainer requests thing. I PM'd you a few days ago with mine and you haven't even put me in the "To Reveiw" section. Did you get my PM?

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
just curious about the trainer requests, while the levels have to match the area, do the stages of evolution? cause it is always kinda fun to face pokemon way evolved for that stage in the game, the level 8 crobat I got for instance(caught one of the level 7 golbats in union cave and maxed its happiness, then kept it as level 8 once it evolved cause super low level crobat is awesome

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
I think no, because at the beginning there is a requested trainer (I think he is!), who has charmader and some other starters.

For the wild, it's not good to find evolved pokemon so quickly (like golbat).
How could you maximized his hapiness in just one level?

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
I have a question. Is it possible to get elekid from the ODD EGG from the daycare? I've been trying for ages and all I've had is Pichu, Tyrogue, Cleffa and Igglybuff.

EDIT: ARGH CRAP! I accidentally saved when I had the egg, so now I'm stuck with Igglybuff... >.>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
I think no, because at the beginning there is a requested trainer (I think he is!), who has charmader and some other starters.

For the wild, it's not good to find evolved pokemon so quickly (like golbat).
How could you maximized his hapiness in just one level?

spent about an hour and a half running back and forth at 4x speed :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back