• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Has anyone train kadabra.
My kadabra is already level 51, and it didn't evolve.
Do you know anything about it?

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I haven't trained (captured) an abra yet...
But since both Eevee and Chicorita (from Tohjo Falls) won't evolve, I assume that Kadabra might also be an evolution bugged pokemon.... Unless it is a "happiness" evolution.

EDIT:
I got cheated by Mr Pokemon. I gave him the "Red Scales", but I didn't get an EXP Share >_>

Edit2:
Yay, finally captured Kyogre AND Rayquaza ^_^.
Now to find the 2 doggies, Moltres, The Regis and Latios! (Have to do something until someone tells me what to do at Mt Silver)

Edit3:
Lati@s cave has a glitch. I captured Latios (captured Latias during Team Static event) and after capturing it, Latias's sprite took it's place. So now I have 2x Latias and 1x Latios :P

Edit4: Added another word document with every bug/graphical error I found.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2013
In normal games yes, but in hacks suh as these another way was done.
My Onyx evolved into Steelix without trading.

I think it is one of the horrible "evolution" bugs.

lol dun think so. My kadabra never evolved even at lvl 55 in beta 1..neither did my seadra..maybe we need LaZ or someone else to confirm this

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
YAY, I finally found out how to battle RED!!!

You must do the Elite 4 Round 2 after beating the Kanto gyms, lol.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Where is blue?

When i went to the cinabaar island, i met blue, and he left, by saying that i can battle him.
I finish with rocket and static by disbanding them, but blue didn't go back to the gym. I don't even know where he is!
By the way, does the cinabaar island has a gym leader?
Where is it?

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
thanks, i found it. I got it, but still, blue is missing.
I found another cave, where groudon is (i saw him), but there were no sights of blue there.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
After beating Blaine, Fly to Viridian. He should be there.

TIP: You can already get many legendaries now
Spoiler:

Found Starters (with the elemental "starter" hyperbeams -> Blast Burn etc)
Spoiler:

I will remove the above spoilers if LaZ wants to......

EDIT:
Here is my final bug report LaZ (although I still have to capture Raikou to get to Ho-Oh....)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
I figured out why chikorita does not evolve, none of the starters actually register in the pokedex when given, lemme finish hatching my egg and I will update on the outcome

edit: nope, unfortunately, while it does breed a chikorita, it is not added into the pokedex

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
well l think u can dive in this game.the path to the east of new bark in the water u go south and than the water looks different,it says u can dive,so that may be the way to the orange islands

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Hi! I defeated Red and all. I'm having problems with going to the orange islands. In Vermillion, when I go to the ship I arrive at Olivine. Help with this please...

LaZ has explained it wrong in the game (I also noted it in my bug report above).
Spoiler:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Spoiler:

No, seriously, Link (or someone else), where can I find Red?
There are just old man in Mt. Silver...
Thanks for answering... :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
hmm, I need help(and the forum ate my post last time I tried to post this :P) the gym in the orange islands is empty, and I am stuck there because when I try to go back, the sailor just tells me the ship will leave soon, what do I do?

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
Hey guys! Hopefully I'll be in this game :)

Lake of Rage I think for Mareep

At least I remember it that way

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
has anyone beaten/found my trainer yet?
he is cooltrainer monkey

Years
Found another little bug. The pokemon beside the lady that gives you the sweet scent TM is a pidgey sprite but the text says "Butterfree: Freeh!" when you talk to it. This is after you get through Ilex forest at the gate/rest house thing.

Edit: Also it says "Sprout Tower: Ilex Forest" on the map where Ilex Forest is and on the route above that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back