• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Heya.

I've created a card for Falste, just so you know. I may create one for Kit once she gets more Pokemon.

The Second Coming OOC center

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Falste actually looks a lot younger than he is, doesn't he? XD

Although I don't think the trainer matches the description I gave him... Oh well...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • ArmyMan recently posted... (edit: *points upwards* What he said) I'm waiting for someone else to post XD Plus, I'm too busy playing RomHacks :P Prism is addicting, and I'm about to try Topaz out XD

But I still surf the web while playing the hacks, though, so...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    yeah i got it!
    XD
    Im just REALLY slow!
    XD
    lol
    And I have never played any hacks...do you have to download them?
    o.o
    They sound reawwy fun!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • ArmyMan recently posted... (edit: *points upwards* What he said) I'm waiting for someone else to post XD Plus, I'm too busy playing RomHacks :P Prism is addicting, and I'm about to try Topaz out XD

But I still surf the web while playing the hacks, though, so...
    Guy, Man. same thing :P

and yea, i have the same question about RomHacks, how do you get them?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah. I think you can get the best info. on what you need to patch a game by looking at Zel's ShinyGold thread.

Hey, ShinyGold inspired my site, so... ^^' Some of these hacks are pretty fun; some are just annoying.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    lol
    I saw one where it was, a Wallace sprite was your dad, and he was burned by two Magmars, and then your character just calmly walked towards his dead body, and calmly walked home, and said to his mom "Mom...we need to talk....it's about dad..."

And I was just sitting there like "OMG! This is the WORST diolague AND story I have EVER seen!
    XD
    It was horrible to watch.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • XD I think there was one where Prof. Oak dies, too XD

Some of them have great storylines; others, well... don't...

Like LiquidOcean (I think it was?), where if you're a girl, you HAVE to get Mareep while your rival (May) gets Spheal (personality, I'd want the Spheal; I don't CARE that the Spheal is weak against the Mareep).

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • haha wow. that sounds terrible.

I myself, am looking forward to some of the fan-made games like "The Lost World" and "Morning Dawn". they look epic

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • the fan made games are in the "Games Showcase" part of Poke'Community. you should check them out, it's pokemon games that people mapped,scripted,and made from scratch! they are epic

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah ^^

My personal faves are ShinyGold, Prism, and Naranja (I'm playing the semi-translated part...).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Meh. I'm currently hooked on Pokemon Indigo (The website) so I'll check all of those out laytuh!
    XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Oi, you have an account on Pokemon Indigo? Mine's Aorai ^^

Can you believe I beat Wallace with a level 26 or so Arcanine? XD It's now a higher level, but still...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    OMG! Luckyyy! My username is (Guess who?) Pink_Lopunny!
    XD
    Nickname is Meganium_Luvr

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back