• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Ya'll had better get to finishing up here.
I just sent a closing request to the RP mod.

And to Pika and Gallade:
Grow up.

I've decided not to leave this public. We've both acted really immature, and I'm sorry about it. I just don't want to fight you :/

Anyways, back on topic...

Hmm... Yeah, I think I'll make Flade a Water user. I'll change his name to match it, of course.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
You know, you really have changed. And by you asking how exactly have you changed sounds just like what my ex-friend said when HE changed. He didn't realize it, and apparently you don't either.

But yeah, YOU don't have to move in a poor economy, DO you? And YOU don't have legal issues being worked out over this move, making it even more rough? Life isn't fair, and if you think you can just tell us to grow up, I doubt you yourself have matured more than we have. You may have more experience in some cases, but not in all.

Anyways, get rid of that rant, and...

Hmm... Yeah, I think I'll make Flade a Water user. I'll change his name to match it, of course.

---

Look, I'm really sorry. But you're just being plain rude in reaction to our rudeness. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I just don't wanna fight :/
Final words before I'm done with this pitied little arguement.:

True Pika, two wrongs DONT make a right.But honestly, is change wrong? Whether you like it or not EVERYone changes and EVERYone matures at their own rate and place. And you talk as if you're the only one who lives in a poor economy, you're not, so dont make it seem like I or anyone else is the bad guy. Especially, when we're not.You didnt like some of my changes, oh well, get over it. But if you wanted to speak about it, you should have came straight to me about it, not act like a child and do it behind my back like a little second grader. You say life isnt fair, but the truth is, life isnt fair if you yourself make it more difficult than it should be. I believe, what we get, is what we're stuck with. I keep that with me, and get more confidence than others ever hope to have. In which, no offense, is a category you apparently fall under.
So right now, before I want to rip someone's arm off, I end this. Now. If you wish to continue this pitty fight, go ahead. Im not going to be appart of it. And btw, dont dare copy and paste my plot.
A. Its copywrite. UBER illegal.
B. It lacks creativity.
C. It makes you seems small.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Unfortunately, you didn't notice my edit.

Like I said, I'm really sorry for my immaturity. I was just really hurt when you said you didn't want anything to do with the RP. I just want to make up with you, 'cause like Army, I dislike fighting.

And 'k. But I don't know what else to do then. Army suggested you PM me ideas, but since you're mad at me, I doubt you're gonna do that...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I doubt I would too.
You can make a second part to it, but you had better not include ANY of MY original characters.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
OK ^^ I was planning on making an evil Water Sage anyways~ Unless you don't want us to use your sage idea either ^^ Then Army and I can come up with a new name for the evil. That OK?

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
Cyo I acted immature too and I'll surely take all the blame for this as in Pika-san was only helping me realizing who you are. I guess this is the end of Second Coming Goodbye Dusty-sama

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Got that too. Alright then. Do you mind if we keep the whole Dieties and Sages part?
Go ahead and keep it yeah. You're going to have to if you're creating a part 2 about it.You can say that the originals have all died, and w/e, but anything else, no.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
OK, got it~ So, I guess we got everything clear then, huh? Or maybe there will still be some things to work with.

I'm gonna definitely make Kit "Gale". And keep Rydia's name, of course~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Yes. Goodbye, o' RP of many memories.

Army, should I alert all the current people in this RP about the beginning of this RP's sequel, or will you do it?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
-This is RP-related, Alter. I swear.-

No, my dear; that post made no reference to the RP, the condition of the RP, the characters in the RP, or any decisions concerning any of these things. That post is just pure drama and - justified or not - it even borders on flame. Someone gets grounded and you take the liberty to openly discuss how he's an ass and start revoking decisions in his absence? I'm sorry, but even if he is an ass in your sincerest opinion, there are rules of member respect and topic relevance in place here which dictate that you should keep such discussion to yourselves rather than tracking your messy personal issues all about the thread for everyone to see.

Gallade, you went completely off-topic and basically incited the bashing in the first place, so you are just as guilty of this as Pikataro is. Pink Lopunny; even though you didn't throw the first stone here, you did prolong the drama rather than just cutting it short, so I'm not particularly happy with you either. ArmyGuy0628, I'm pleased to see that you didn't chose to involve yourself in the drama like the others, but the remark about good times was not really necessary. Still, you seem to at least have made an effort to stick to business and didn't resort to personal attacks, so that little trangression is excusable given the context.

As a whole: this is seriously the most out-of-control OOC thread I have ever seen, so I'm not going to mince words here. The lot of you have been behaving atrociously in this thread and none of you saw fit to call on higher power because of the actual flaming and off-topicness. If I see any of you doing something like this ever again, you can expect some more red cards that won't be leaving your little profiles for a long time and probably a temp-ban cooldown period to boot. This kind of behavior is not tolerated here.

Formally closed on request, but with a mess like this, I would most likely have closed it anyway. Way to be, guys, way to be. <<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back