• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hey guys! This is the Second Coming OOC topic! This is the place where people can place their SU forms and their own comments about the actual RP! Here you can chat, mingle with other RPers that you aren't in contact with, or just get the newest news on the RP. Here I will post the rules, plot, SU form example, and the current trainer with their current pokemon.
I hope you all enjoy it! <3

All SU's are now OPEN

Theme Song

NOW OPEN FOR RPING

PLOT:

50 years ago:

A barron wasteland stretched across the Earth. The sky dark with a deep purple smog. Twisters racing across the land with no intention to stop. The
year is 2000. The cause of this wasteland? The maker of the twisters, earthquakes, eruptions throughout the world? Thirty-four. Thirty-four superpowered
behemoths of epic strength. These behemoths were pokemon. The thirty-four legendary pokemon. A battle was waging between each and every single one of them.
To fight to see who truly IS the strongest of them all.

The humans of the world built underground shelters to protect themselves and THEIR pokemon as well. They cowared at the explosions they heard above the surface.
The humans thought that they had no hope for survival. They knew that if they satyed in the shelters, they would eventually be finished, but they also knew if they took one
step outside, they would be finished ever more swiftly.

Finally, one day, seventeen of these people, had had enough. Each of these trainers specialized in one type. Water, Fire, Grass, Normal, etc. They were the strongest trainers
in the world. They were know as, The Poke Sages. They varied in age. Some in their early to late teens. Others even as old as ninty. Each were very respected, and very well feared.
They bravely went to the surface world, sent out their pokemon, and began to fight the thirty-four legendary beasts.

Fifteen weeks of this epic battle between the deities of human and dieties of pokemon fought. They battled non-stop for what seemed like years. Finally, on the one hundred in sixth day,
the humans, had won. They sealed each of these behemoths into their own seperate temple. The trainers knew, that one day the beasts would return, but they ALL hoped, that it wouldn't
be any time soon.

Now:

The year is now 2050. Some of the Sages have passed, few are living. Though now, they live peacefully as veterans, though their names are still known and still respected. They now have succesors
known as the Pokemon League. Each region consists of eight gyms. Each exploiting the strengths and weaknesses. They have challenged the world to defeat them in order t rise in their ranks to become the
newest sages. The must first defeat the eight gyms in each region. From their they must compete in a tournament to decide the four trainers that may challenge the strongest trainers of the Pokemon League,
the Elite Four. Once they have completed this, they have the right to call themselves the best. To become a Sage, they must be recognized by the currently living sages, Agos The Water Mistress, Falste The King
of Hauntings, and Dusty The "Buzz" Kill Prince. Their ages are from fifty to sixty, and have no intentions of dying any time soon.

Though all seems peaceful, though all is calm, the waft of sin is stretching across the lands. This evil is known as Team Talisman. Their leader is highly powerful in the ranks of society. He is sly when he invades, but as
feirce as the legendary behemoths that fought long ago. He is relentless and strikes without backing down. His name? Flade. Flade, The Paladin of flame. Flade, the Pokemon Sage of Fire. He fought alongside the Sages
as one of their own, but now he intends to extract the power the behemoths contain and use it to expand his rule and his power, across the galaxy.

You have just been accepted into the Pokemon League Challenge. In which case you must defeat each of the Gym Leaders of every region. This task will be very difficult to complete, but the rewards are great, and your praise, high.
You must be able to prevail the Pokemon League, but will the evil Flade stand in your way?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
Rules:
1. You MUST follow the rules of the PC's RPG rules.
2. Be VERY original! I don't want to see the "Ash Ketchum" ruetine where you cath every pokemon he has and keep them that way. That's just copying the anime series! How original can you be if you do this?
3. Two paragraph minimum for each post.
4. NO BASHING OF OTHER RP'ERS! If someone posts something that you don't agree with, cry about it, and then get over it. There is no excuse for ANYONE to put down other people!
And not only that, but it makes you seem......,well excuse my French, dumb!
5. No Godmodding.
6. Up to a limited amount of profanity. Small stuff like damn or crap. Nothing more!
7. You may only post is I actually accept your SU.
8. No CATCHING of the legendaries. You ARE able to encounter offsprings, but not catch them. And they ARE VERYY POWERFUL, so if you wish to battle them, your battle must be at least five posts long!
9. If you are inactive for Ten to twenty days, you will no longer be able to post. (If you are going to be away for something, PM me and let me know, I don't want to delete anyone who actually wants to play!)
10. Have FUN!!
Oh! And NO scripting of ANY kind!
To know that you have read these rules, PM the second, fith, third, sevneth, and first rule, in that order.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Character's name:
Appearance [picture with detailed description or just the despcrition]:
Bachkround Info. [2-3 paragraph minimum]:
Personality [1 paragraph minimum, and must be detailed]:
Other Information:
Starter Pokemon [At most three]:
Region of Origin:

If you wish to be part of Team Talisman, then you may do so. In this case just title your SU "Talisman Scroll"

You can have any BASIC pokemon! This does not include the following:
Sycther
Pinsir
Heracross
Absol
Electabuzz
Rotom (Is acceptable to have becuase it isnt technically a legendary)
Hitmon~
Magmar
Any of the fossil pokemon
Mantine
Jynx
Tauros
Snorlax
Mr. Mime
Sudowoodo :

This is because these pokemon are either very strong, or have no Basic form and are powerful. You ARE able to have ANY of them after you reach at LEAST you second city.

One more thing: All NPCs will be ran by me. Including the surviving Sages. If you would LIKE to be a Sage, You must PM me on ALL of YOUR knowledge on the last remaining three types (Water, Ghost, Normal) and then I will QUIZ you on that type. In which case you only have ONE minute to answer each question (Each question will be PMed seperately and MUST be answered within the time frame. YOU MAY NOT USE INTERNET HELP!) If you do not answer within this time, you willl automatically fail the test AND will not be able to qualify again. This ALSO counts for Gym Leaders and Elite Four members. And you MUST make an entirely NEW application for these people only IF you pass. If you have any questions PM me and I will answer them.

Trainers:

By Pikataro
Spoiler:

By ArmyGuy0628
Spoiler:

By Pikataro
Spoiler:

By -Umbreon
Spoiler:

By ToraUsagi
Spoiler:

By SlytherFang
Spoiler:

Sages:

By Pink_Lopunny
Spoiler:

By ArmyGuy0628
Spoiler:

By Pikataro
Spoiler:

Team Talisman:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SAGE RULES:
1. You may NOT challenge anyone! They are welcome to challenge you, but you cannot vise-versa.
2. You can have as many/whatever pokemon you want EXCEPT legendaries.
3. To BECOME a Sage, you MUST PM me! Then I will give you a quiz in which each answer you only have a limitied amount of time to answer.
4. You do not rule this RP! You may be one of the strongest trainers, but you are not God!

Trainers and their Pokemon:

Kit: Glaceon, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Raichu, Salemence, Lopunny (shiny)
20b13c1623c5e21c537c4239f7d1b848.png
Theme

Domonic "Dom" Santino: Gengar (shiny), Farfetch'd, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Dragonite, Machamp
f124625a01f651a684c0049f69ebf3eb.png
Theme

Weslyn: Lucario, Torterra, Floatzel, Quilava, Luxray, Skarmory
WADarcy.jpg

Noir: Leafeon, Espeon, Absol, Steelix, Milotic, Garchomp
19b50d49e4524ea52833519a78738411.png
Theme

Madam Vrouj: Gardevoir, Corsola, Skarmory, Cherrim, Toxicroak, Hippowdon
6a5fd2f0acc6b5fd4c9158a1935d7b1e.png

Jin Haruno: Umbreon, Gengar, Honchkrow, Golem, Ninetales (shiny), Ludicolo
c32965a6e23a59dc4446d1fce2ec064d1.png

Sages and their Pokemon:

Dusty, The "Buzz" Kill Prince : Butterfree, Heracross, Scizor, Masquerain, Yanmega, Ledian
17683a054f061b2795f356afd6216502.png
Theme

Norm, The Plain Jane Paladin : Blissey, Ursaring, Likatung, Zangoose, Granbull, Snorlax
836753ef2c06efcba07a4c5aa9030b5d.png
Theme

Flade, The Erupting Jester : Flareon, Magmortar, Camerupt, Ninetales, Magcargo, Arcanine
b06bf550287aa59329bd03ec611b6208.png

Serene, The Toxic Angel : Venusaur, Skuntank, Nidoqueen, Nidoking (shiny), Crobat, Vileplume
190b8c70feed2ce8a4b2e014bfca9c71.png
Theme

Team Talisman and Their pokemon:

Flade (Leader) : Flareon, Infernape, Camerupt, Torkoal, Magcargo, Rapidash
b06bf550287aa59329bd03ec611b6208.png

Aaron (Admin) : Umbreon, Espeon, Golem, Magmortar, Charizard, Dusknoir
1cbc5414eac3ea8dd70b04dbffb856fa.png
Theme

Rydia (Admin) : Banette, Porygon-Z, Dusklnpir, Gyarados, Metagross, Tyranitar
fa1ae90c3c21f1cdf32a6534bc97dcb9.png
Theme

Claudia (head admin) : Cloyster, Roserade, Miltank, Gardevoir, Ninetales, Milotic
42989d6ec7a9307381779ac79ff5ac90.png

Renae (head admin) : Weezing (shiny), Gliscor, Sharpedo, Drapion (shiny), Gallade, Mamoswine
53d9d9e347d48686d83ab6201ca0883f.png

SU FOR REGULAR PLAYERS ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN. PLEASE SIGN UP AND ENJOY!
Hey I forgot to mention:
If you would like to make an ID card for your character you may do so. You do NOT HAVE to if you dont want to, I did cuz it was fun! lol
If you DO want one,
Go here:
http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/tcm2/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Good to see there's an OOC Thread now...

I really don't mean to mini-mod, but the "script" posts (posts following the format of "Character: Character talking" -enter- "Other character: other character talking") are against the rules, and could get the RP a warning. Not to mention, they're kind of annoying and don't really give much description. I just thought I'd point that out... :\

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
whoops. thats just how ive always RP'ed. i'll fix that.

seeing as we're lacking in team talisman i think i'll make an extra character for them. but i have some questions first. Can i make an extra character? When will Team Talisman come into play? Do they specify in a specific pokemon type [like team rocket mostly uses poison, with some dark. team magma uses fire. etc]?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
whoops. thats just how ive always RP'ed. i'll fix that.

seeing as we're lacking in team talisman i think i'll make an extra character for them. but i have some questions first. Can i make an extra character? When will Team Talisman come into play? Do they specify in a specific pokemon type [like team rocket mostly uses poison, with some dark. team magma uses fire. etc]?
First question: yes
You can make as many as you want (if you can handle and keep up with it)

Question two: A little bit later. It wont be until I get enough posts and of course enough members of other people until I put them up.

Question three: Yes. Since the leader IS the fiire Sage, one of the types will be fire. Another three types will be:
Rock
Psychic
and Dark

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
First question: yes
You can make as many as you want (if you can handle and keep up with it)

Question two: A little bit later. It wont be until I get enough posts and of course enough members of other people until I put them up.

Question three: Yes. Since the leader IS the fiire Sage, one of the types will be fire. Another three types will be:
Rock
Psychic
and Dark

ok , now i have another question lol
will there be grunts, admin, etc?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
ok , now i have another question lol
will there be grunts, admin, etc?
Yes:
Executives: Almost as much power as the leader. They control the admins and grunts.
Admins: They have less power than the Executives, control only the grunts, and are the ones who are mostly in the field. They get orders from the Leader and Executives.
Grunts: Well, they are indeed, the littlest of the team. They do more field work than any other member, answer to ALL ranks higher than they. Though they are not able to control anyone else, they can be as highly SKILLED as the other ranks in the team.

If you guys have ANY more questions feel free to ask! <3

here is chaos's trainer card
[SIGPIC]
Try getting one a LITTLE bit bigger please! Its nice, just needs to be bigger.

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
Yes:
Executives: Almost as much power as the leader. They control the admins and grunts.
Admins: They have less power than the Executives, control only the grunts, and are the ones who are mostly in the field. They get orders from the Leader and Executives.
Grunts: Well, they are indeed, the littlest of the team. They do more field work than any other member, answer to ALL ranks higher than they. Though they are not able to control anyone else, they can be as highly SKILLED as the other ranks in the team.

If you guys have ANY more questions feel free to ask! <3

Try getting one a LITTLE bit bigger please! Its nice, just needs to be bigger.
haha i do have one more question. how many pokemon are team talisman allowed to have to begin with?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
haha i do have one more question. how many pokemon are team talisman allowed to have to begin with?
Depends on your ranking:
Executives: 4- Any pokemon but only up to Level 1 evolution forms
Admins: 2- Any pokemon but only up to Level 1 evolution forms.
Grunts:1- Any basic pokemon.

Level 1 Evol. Form Ex: Flareon, Graveler, Kirlia, Mightyena

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I may sign up as an Admin at some point in time... Not now, though. Perhaps when Team Talisman actually comes into play.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
ok then, i would like to be a Team Talisman Executive :D

"Talisman Scroll"
Character's name: Aaron

Appearance: Aaron has the usual look of a Team Talisman Executive, very professional, yet very meanacing. He has slicked back hair and wears a black suit bearing the Team Talisman insigna. His pokeballs are kept in a special carrying case, which is inside one of his coat pockets. The case is a metallic black and also bears the Team Talisman insignia on it. He can sometimes be seen wearing a necklace with a locket on it. No one knows what pictures are in the locket. Some of the Grunts beleive that it contains pictures of his parents, because he is only seen wearing this locket when he is unusually sad.

Backround Info.: Aaron wasnt always like he is now. He was once a kind, gental soul. He loved all pokemon and never mistreated them. But one day he encountered a villonous team of pokemon theifs. They told him of all the perks that being evil can get you. "You can have all the free pokemon you want....You take orders from nobody....And most importantly, people will fear you". Aaron was at first terrified by the evil-doers words, he ran back home where he was safe. But as the years passed he thought about what they had said. He liked power, and he liked having control over people. When he was 17 he enlisted into Team Talisman. He proved to be very loyal, and very powerfull. He is now one of the few Executives of Team Talisman

Personality: Aaron is cold-harted and sadistic. He will do whatever it takes to get whatever he wants and he will let nobody stand in his way. He treats his pokemon with little respect, because to him they are only tools of destruction. Aaron has no respect for anybody but himself and Flade, and he only respects Flade because he is Aaron's superior. Somewhere, deep down inside him Aaron still has a little innocence left over from his childhood. There have been reports of some members hearing him talking in his room, they said he would say things like "I'm sorry mother...I'm sorry father. I know you didnt raise me to be like this, and i know I've dissapointed you. But this is who I am now......I'm Sorry..."

Other Information: nothing really :P
Starter Pokemon: Graveler, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow
Region of Origin: Johto

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I may sign up as an Admin at some point in time... Not now, though. Perhaps when Team Talisman actually comes into play.
You got it! once I have at LEAST three members other than the leader I will put them into play.

Remember guys, when you are making a Talisman SU title the SU "Talisman's Scroll"

ok then, i would like to be a Team Talisman Executive :D

"Talisman Scroll"
Character's name: Aaron

Appearance: Aaron wears the usual Team Talisman Executive clothes. [since i dont know what they look like i cant really post an apperance :P]

Backround Info.: Aaron wasnt always like he is now. He was once a kind, gental soul. He loved all pokemon and never mistreated them. But one day he encountered a villonous team of pokemon theifs. They told him of all the perks that being evil can get you. "You can have all the free pokemon you want....You take orders from nobody....And most importantly, people will fear you". Aaron was at first terrified by the evil-doers words, he ran back home where he was safe. But as the years passed he thought about what they had said. He liked power, and he liked having control over people. When he was 17 he enlisted into Team Talisman. He proved to be very loyal, and very powerfull. He is now one of the few Executives of Team Talisman

Personality: Aaron is cold-harted and sadistic. He will do whatever it takes to get whatever he wants and he will let nobody stand in his way. He treats his pokemon with little respect, because to him they are only tools of destruction. Aaron has no respect for anybody but himself and Flade, and he only respects Flade because he is Aaron's superior.

Other Information: nothing really :P
Starter Pokemon: Graveler, Kadabra, Umbreon, Murkrow
Region of Origin: Johto
Increase both of the bold print areas and you should be fine to go!
Idk how to make sprites but if anyone who does and would like to design the uniform, please do!

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
You got it! once I have at LEAST three members other than the leader I will put them into play.

Remember guys, when you are making a Talisman SU title the SU "Talisman's Scroll"

Increase both of the bold print areas and you should be fine to go!
Idk how to make sprites but if anyone who does and would like to design the uniform, please do!

yea i figured i needed more in personality, and had nothing to go on in appereance :P

i could try to find some sprites that would do good for Team Talisman.

ok, i re-did his personality and apperance. I decided to basically go with the Team Rocket Executive look, with very minor tweaks.

also, here is Aarons trainer card.
86357656ae412ec22264134e71b16457.png

i changed Kadabra to Espeon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
yea i figured i needed more in personality, and had nothing to go on in appereance :P

i could try to find some sprites that would do good for Team Talisman.

ok, i re-did his personality and apperance. I decided to basically go with the Team Rocket Executive look, with very minor tweaks.

also, here is Aarons trainer card.
86357656ae412ec22264134e71b16457.png

i changed Kadabra to Espeon.
Accepted
Very nice btw. Very mysterious!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hey guys.
Sorry that I havent been on and I probably wont be on for another week or so (Thanks to Gustav and a *****y mother). So you guys may still keep posting if you wish to. But remember to follow rules until I return! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back