• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    I usually go to bed at around midnight, I love sleeping but I also find myself more active in the early morning (around 9 AM) so that's the sleep period I usually shoot for.

Then these days I have been on a holiday trip with my friends and you see, it's 5 AM and here I am posting on PC. Tomorrow I'll probably bite everybody who addresses me but you can't have everything at once can you?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have to force myself to wake up at 6:30, or earlier, because aside from doing all my usual morning things, which oddly excludes eating, I help my mom with getting the siblings ready and when she goes back to bed at like 7am (that's how she rolls) I help my siblings with any homework they haven't one befooooooooreeeeeee I get picked up and taken to work!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Usually I'm forcefully woken up at 9:00, but after seeing everyone else... That doesn't seem that bad lmao. Normal sleep time should be 1:30ish even if I'm not tired so imma have to force myself to do that during this semesterrr ;__;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Usually I'm forcefully woken up at 9:00, but after seeing everyone else... That doesn't seem that bad lmao. Normal sleep time should be 1:30ish even if I'm not tired so imma have to force myself to do that during this semesterrr ;__;

If you go to bed at 1:30 and you have to wake up at 9... I can see you feeling veeery tired after some weeks XD

Gosh I don't think I know any of you people, this is overwhelming what am I doing here

Are you sure?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    I feel uncomfortable not knowing who's viewing this thread!!
    Noooooooo.
    If it wasnt for you I wouldnt be on rn, baka. I don't know what's keeping me.

I know that feeling too, it's so weird.

I guess you revived the small traces of PC addiction that were left somewhere in your brain after checking the DCC.

Or maybe it's me that's keeping you on :3c

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If you go to bed at 1:30 and you have to wake up at 9... I can see you feeling veeery tired after some weeks XD

What no, I've been living on 7 hours sleep most of my life!! This is progress lmao. Anything less than 6 sucks :(

Years
  • In regards to your VM, Beatrice:

I found what was underneath the southeast wing. And I think I look better in the cowl & cape tbh.

GOTHAM IS SAFE FOR NOW

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Live will be pleased to know that these past three days I have watched all three Batman movies. Just came back from watching Dary Knight Rises at an IMAX actuallt.

Years
  • bmtdkcv6.jpg

I BROKE THE BAT!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I dont really like how in the movie Bain doesnt actually break the bat and the bat fixes himself. Disappointed me indeed! But the ending made me really happy xD

Also I havent watched the first batman movie, am I missing out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back