• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'll watch Batman in 5 million years I'm assuming.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Live it's not possible for you not to <3 me.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Only witch I'll ever like it Hermione Granger.

Anyway, Livewire's offering you guys cookies if you join the IRC chat. And you should! It's quite fun, actually, we just had a quite Batman roleplaying session.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Ehhh, I'm not sure. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't really judge, but Peter's supposed to be an all out geek. Not that he has to look ugly, but Garfield looks way too good.

Am I making any sense?

Years
  • Still don't know what I think of the film... I think it was good but, things that happened... interesting.

Anyway, I hate spoilers, so I shan't drop spoilers! :)​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Garfield would be a bad Spiderman. He's not buff enough, maybe it's all the lasagna.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Eh, I don't mind the reboot so much. At least it's not taking us back to the first movie, rather going to before MJ was in the picture

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back