• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
Years
  • Age 32
  • US
  • Seen Dec 1, 2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
I can't believe it!!!
I was bored, so I fished, just once, and guess what!
SHINY FEEBAS!!!!!!
what are the odds!
I am still paralyzed from suprise! Wow, two shinies in three days! yay! ^.^
*has heart attack*

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
What will it take for you to trade it? LOL, just kidding Wow that's the luckiest thing, CONGRADULATIONS! :) :) :)

Hatching Misdrevius now, not really the cutest colors for a shiny, but I'm trying to get a good one IV wise, but it's my favorite ghost so I'd love to hatch a shiny one during this.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Milotic<3 :: Wow! That is beyond lucky, I've been thinking about trying for a Shiny Milotic for a while, if I ever decide to I'd most likely Breed for it. Finding a NON-Shiny one was hard enough. Anyways, Congrats on your Feebas.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon :: I wish you the very best of luck Breeding a Shiny Misdreavous.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
No shinies for me. I'm on the verge of quitting. I wanted to throw my GBA.
I went into the Safari Zone in Emerald but I'm too scared that a shiny will show up and run. That's why I have the Master Ball, but I can't use it there.

Anything's fair game in my book now, but... Nya. Upwards of a 1000 SRs on Kecleon now. That, along with alot of stuff, makes for one very depressed DDD.

Years
ugh...i jus got back frm band camp at like 9.30 and dnt feel like doin nething...but oh yeah i got a DS fially from my cuz...!...MMSP finally got a DS Lite so i got the old one...neways i find hatching eggs easier and better for my because i can EV train so i can inally catch my Latias...although i already have 1...lol...so im goin to sleep! sry i havent ad time to post or hunt...im at skool frm 7.55-9.10...reeses pieces
D'MOnEyBOi

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Ooo 6 other people in here at the same time as me. *waves*

So is this an early meeting of the Midnight Shiny Hunters? :)

Hey does anyone here live near West Virginia?

^ Is now guilty of friendly spam.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Awww, did I miss the meeting? Well, better late than never. Wait, it's not midnight yet! (not here anyway) Congrats on all these new shinies everyone, we have some really lucky (and devoted) members! I'm still wandering around using pickup, trying to get a ton of rare candy's. No new shinies to report.. come on luck, keep coming my way!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm really envious of u guys. I'm stuck playing thru my games and you guys are here telling us of your success of finding shiny pokemon. I can't wait to beat the E4 on FR and Em... and Nova, you been quite the lucky lady these past couple of weeks, huh? lol, congrats on your new shinies.

D'MoneyBoi, my mom got made at you cuz u got it for free! Now she won't let me buy any games till my B-Day, which is still a month and 11 days away!(BTW, LDD, I live in Georgia)

Years
*posts*

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy bday. I finally got the Nintendo Wi-fi adapter and have gone online with Mario Kart. For those interested, my Friend code is 485406 808364.

I think shinies are extinct in my Emerald. 11584 Treeckos seen and nothing's been shiny yet.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
[qoute=MM-SP]BTW, LDD, I live in Georgia[/quote]

I was just wondering, I'm looking for people close to me who'd be willing to meet face to face and trade shinys with me. (Their shinys for what ever pokemon they want that I'd hatch for nature/perfect IV's, or any legendary I own.)

MetalMario said:
I think shinies are extinct in my Emerald. 11584 Treeckos seen and nothing's been shiny yet.

HAHA, the curse has came back at you three fold! Never mess with the darkness!

(Dont mind me, I'm very OOC tonight for some odd reason.)

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
o0o0o, could I joy? I love shiny Pokémon!! I hunt for them when I have spair time. :)

So far I've cought: Nuzleaf, Azurill, Roselia, Grimer, and Weezing.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
As a co-owner of this SHC (and a friend of yours) I say yes, welcome. You can get a members card from MetalMario when he show up again.

Lucky! You'll be able to get the Roselia evolution in D/P as a shiny!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hi everyone congratulations on all new catches etc.

Jenvy said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
I can't believe it!!!
I was bored, so I fished, just once, and guess what!
SHINY FEEBAS!!!!!!
what are the odds!
I am still paralyzed from suprise! Wow, two shinies in three days! yay! ^.^
*has heart attack*

Wow, anyway now you must do the impossible task off trying to evolve it into Milotic, once i find out how to clone if i ever obtain a shiny one of a kind such as feebas i would clone it incase you mess it up with the beuty thing, then you can start over. but thats just me *goes back on topic.*

Good luck everyone and MM congrats on obtaining the wi fi adapter, if only i had one... Good luck everyone

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
Hello, people! MetalMario kindly directed me here after I got banned off of SPPF. Some of you might remember me from there. Anyway, I've amassed a lot of shinies between my ban and now. All 3 Kanto fossils, Ludicolo, Dunsparce, Tauros, Misdrevous, Smeargle, all the starters (I already had Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise). BTW, my banner doesn't show my shinies in chronological order. Pikachu was actually my most recent shiny. And it's the Surfing one from Box!

Now then, can I join??

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Aww... what happened to my post from before? I guess I'll just post it again.... sorta.
Man, I feel so... regretful now. Do you guys get that feeling when you give up on a shiny pokemon, you could've gotten it on the next soft reset, or maybe in the next 2 or 3? I didn't feel that way when I gave up on Torchic and Latios, but now that i think I about it, I could've had two more shiny pokemon if I had kept at it for a little longer... or at least that is what my brain is telling me.

M.M, were you perma-banned?

WTF? U have 67 shinies? *glares at M.M's wife, "Lady Luck" herself*
You are too lucky... u wouldn't mind sharing some of that luck with me, would you?

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
Aww... what happened to my post from before? I guess I'll just post it again.... sorta.
Man, I feel so... regretful now. Do you guys get that feeling when you give up on a shiny pokemon, you could've gotten it on the next soft reset, or maybe in the next 2 or 3? I didn't feel that way when I gave up on Torchic and Latios, but now that i think I about it, I could've had two more shiny pokemon if I had kept at it for a little longer... or at least that is what my brain is telling me.

M.M, were you perma-banned?
No, I'll be back there on the 17th. Notice any changes in my banner?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Missingno. Master said:
No, I'll be back there on the 17th. Notice any changes in my banner?

No, no changes, except like a billion new shiny pokemon :D

U wouldn't mind sharing a few, oh, I dunno, hundred tons of your luck with the world(mainly me, lol), would you? I'm sure you'll have enuff leftover to last your whole life, lol

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
No, no changs, except like a billion new shiny pokemon :D

U wouldn't mind sharing a few, oh, I dunno, hundred tons of your luck with the world(mainly me, lol), would you? I'm sure you'll have enuff leftover to last your whole life, lol
Just 18. Since I got banned, my luck's been soaring. It started when I hatched a shiny Omanyte an hour after I learned I was banned. A day ago, it ended with a shiny Pichu with Surf hatching from the egg I got from Box.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Missingno. Master said:
Just 18. Since I got banned, my luck's been soaring. It started when I hatched a shiny Omanyte an hour after I learned I was banned. A day ago, it ended with a shiny Pichu with Surf hatching from the egg I got from Box.

Only 18? U had like 45 shiny pokemon when u got banned, and now you have 67, if I counted correctly.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
Only 18? U had like 45 shiny pokemon when u got banned, and now you have 67, if I counted correctly.
I had 49 shinies when I was banned. As I recall, I was going for Omanyte when I was banned.

Back