• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
  • No new shinies... now I'm just playing thru FR where my shiny Charizard and Eevee are. I'm trying to EV Train an Adamant Nidorino I got(it is part of my main team), but since I don't have the Macho Brace yet(I only have 4 badges), I can't do much. I can't wait to beat the Elite 4... then I'll have LOTS of time to shiny hunt!!!

On Emerald, I'm in that route east of Oldale town... I still have to breed some pokemon to get my team on there going, so until then, I'll just be looking for "filler" pokemon... I want to find a Ralts, preferably a shiny one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY METALMARIO. YOU ARE AN OLDIE LIKE SEREBII

lol, but happy birthday. Hopefully, u'll find a shiny today. Oh, and i got you a birthday present...

151.png

Max IVs BTW. Have fun with it :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey ok i used the cloning glitch on a lvl 5 sperow to get more chesto berries cause i need those for milotic and it takes so long to plant them but i deleted the cloned sperow u could mark them so u know which are clones no new shinys yet i gave up on mewtwo i might give up on beldum not sure tho

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    shiny legendarys said:
    hey ok i used the cloning glitch on a lvl 5 sperow to get more chesto berries cause i need those for milotic and it takes so long to plant them but i deleted the cloned sperow u could mark them so u know which are clones no new shinys yet i gave up on mewtwo i might give up on beldum not sure tho
    ^.^ Yay Chesto berries!
    Don't give up! If you gave up, you wouldn't be a true Shiny Hunter! *looks patriotically towards the heavens*
    Seriously, good luck!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Kowabunga, hunters -
    I just read everything I missed in the past week...
    Congratulations on the new shinies and welcome to the new recruits!
    I spent most of the car ride down and back looking for my Tauros but I had no success...
    But I'm still looking; here ends ryan's shiny hunting update.
    In regards to this cloning thing... I don't know anything about it yet, so I can't offer my opinion, but shinies that were cheated for don't count - so I assume that upon further investigation I will be against it.
    Cloning could only really be used effectively for Evees, Clamperls, Glooms, and Tyroges... right?
    Either that or getting a shiny copy from a friend who won't give up their original...
    Well, you're all good kids/grown-ups so I know that I don't need to remind you that the SHC is a club in which honor and honesty are of the utmost importance; don't cheapen us.
    Happy hunting.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • Happy birthday MetalMario! Hope it's a good one that ends with a shiny catch!
    ryan said:
    Cloning could only really be used effectively for Evees, Clamperls, Glooms, and Tyroges... right?
    Either that or getting a shiny copy from a friend who won't give up their original...
    Not really, think about what Kim said about cloning her Torchic so she could have one of each evolution stage. Sure it won't change anything on the Shiny Dex, BUT it would mess with the Shiny Cards, badly.
    Or what about the her idea to just back up the first in case of lost or damaged carts? Would that still be wrong?
    There are lots of questions about the morals of cloning. (Oddly just like in real life.)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Note that I said, "effectively" - other cloning wouldn't help you much at all; it wouldn't increase the variety of shinies you've "captured," only the quantity of shinies you've "captured."
    Whatever though! Don't cheat - you know if you're cheating or not... besides... greg and I are always watching.

*Duck behind bush outside window*

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • First off, a Happy Birthday to Metal Mario. I wish you much Shiny-Birthday-Luck.

Second off, to answer Milotic<3's Question. You need certain programs in order to Animate. I'm not sure what Metal Mario or any of the other "Master Animaters" use, but I use a program called RaeGIF.

Last off, I'm going to be pulling an All-Night-Shiny-Hunt tonight. You see with it being Summer Vacation I've been sleeping in every day, but school starts in about 2 weeks for me so I gotta get back on Schedule. With the deep-sleeper I am the only way to do this is to stay up all day and all night. LOL Also, for this 24-Hour Shiny Hunt. I'm not gonna Alternate between Legendaries. I'm just gonna pick one from each game and stick with it. So as I repeat, tonight I will be doing nothing but Shiny Hunting. Wish me luck.

:: Hunting ::

Emerald 1 :: Houndour
    Emerald 2 :: Groudon
    FireRed :: Charmander
    LeafGreen :: Articuno
    Ruby :: Treeko
    Sapphire :: Jirachi

Jenvy

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Yay! A little over a week of SRing and I have my shiny Charmander! Black Charizard, here I come! ^.^

Years
  • hey congrads on the shiny charmander it took me 427 sr to get my shiny charmander now it is a lvl 65 charizard and gl on your shinys nova

shiny report
    almost done with my dex in emerald so i can sr for totidile nice©
    god **** this ****ing feebas wont evolve and i dont have any more chesto berrys excuse my language
    any hints or tips b4 i go bolistic

Years
  • ....... man I'm working my butt off trying to find a shiny I'm starting to think that shiny only come out when your not really thinking about them. I wasn't thinking about votorb when it came out. it will be funny if I find a Shiny right now :D

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • I was just SRing for fun with the Beldum when the shiny one popped up. Wasn't expecting it.

Ok, I'm not going to get on this cloning thing. I don't know how to do it and I don't even go to Serebii's forums. I don't like him anyway.

SHC Update:

:|
    I have SR'd Kecleon .... ALOT... And nothing..... I also tried Cacnea somemore... Nothing.... Hopefully I can get Keckleon soon, but knowing at least one more person has a Shiny one just sucks the life out of doing it, and same goes for the Lapras I was gonna try for later as my Water shiny.... ugh...
    BTW... The person who had the Shiny lapras? Nova, was it? Your font is very, very hard to read. I'm using the blue one and the background is white in the post box. And I'm not going to change my style, either. It's simple. I have to highlight your text to read it. Just a heads up; I probably ain't the only one having the trouble. Do it or not do it. I don't really care anymore.

It's been 100% Emerald for me, except when it comes to Cacnea, which is on Sapphire. It's also special in it's own way, and I'm only hatching one egg at a time (save before the old man, get the egg, hatch, if not shiny, SR) because I already have enough Cacneas TO have a shiny one... :( But it refuses to show.

-DDD

Jenvy

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    shiny legendarys said:
    hey congrads on the shiny charmander it took me 427 sr to get my shiny charmander now it is a lvl 65 charizard and gl on your shinys nova

Thanks! Its a Charmeoleon now, but like I said, I can't wait to get the Charizard ^^;;

I decided to try for the shiny Feebas, but it's going to take forever...:tired:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Hello my fellow hunters, i have had no luck out in the hunt, still i am wondering how on earth do you clone?, i thaught it was impossible on the 3rd generation games, anyway, i won't clone any of my shinies, anyway good luck in the hunt my fellow shiny hunters, Happy birthday MM

P.S: i'd just like to say its good to be back on the shiny hunter club.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • Cloning posibilities really ruin this and the next generation of games... I was so happy when I found out that the cloning trick from GSC didn't work in Ru/Sa, but it seems they've found a way around it.

Anyway, to keep on topic:

I haven't come across any shiny pokemon lately. I'm not exactly hunting for a specific pokemon; just going about my ordinary business in Kanto hoping one will pop out of the grass.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    whilst training a clone(shuppet'/banette)in the lost cave, i came across a third blue female gastly...

Jenvy

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    About all of this talk on cloning, how do you do it? GreenMan just said its different, and I'm curious. If I do use it, it will be like someone said, only for backups on shinies...nothing more. But, I probably won't, I am just curious of how they do it.

Shiny Status: Still looking for shiny Feebas, which isn't exactly thrilling. I have a 1/8192 chance to run into a Feebas, let alone a shiny one..... T.T
    If I do give up the hunt, its on to bigger and better things....wait for it...wait....Electrike! I dunno, I figured why not....their cool....
    I do the "...." thing way too much, don't I? :/

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
  • Okay, no new shinys. I tried the clone thing with an Unown N, but like Shindo, I released it afterwards. It's so horrrible to make clones! One should be "special", and like no one else, not have 50 of him following him around.

Soon, I will beat that duo of a gym, but my Blaziken sucks against them *bites nails in anticipation*

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Well, very good results from my 24-Hour Shiny Hunt. I have made two new captures. The First: A Shiny Treeko from Ruby! YAY! ^^ And Second: A Shiny Mareep in Emerald 1! I WAS Hunting for blue dog, but instead I find a pink sheep. XD Anyway, I've already Nicknamed them both and they're currently on thier second stages of Evoluton. I will contine Hunting for Shiny Houndour, but at the advice of Shido I might breed it instead of searching in the Safari Zone. And in Ruby I've decided to hunt for a Shiny Zangoose. So... YAY again! ^^

:: New Shinies ::
    Treeko
    Mareep

:: Now Hunting ::
    Emerald 1 :: Houndour
    Emerald 2 :: Groudon
    FireRed :: Charmander
    LeafGreen :: Articuno
    Ruby :: Zangoose
    Sapphire :: Jirachi

Years
  • Hello all, long time eh?
    well, I am restarting my sapphire, after succesfully trading all shinies out :)
    I need to write a walkthrough for sapphire thats why.
    um no new shinies, but i will keep you imformed, HB MM!

Back