• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Cuter ? Dawn Vs Serena !

Who's prettier ?

• Total voters

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Dawn is bae when it comes to the Pokémon girls, always has been. Serena is cute, just not on the same level as Dawn.

Years
Both of them are frickin' cute. Serena is adorable looking, before and after her hair cut (short hair and long hair are cute, hell yeah). I'm gonna have to say, I really like Serena's sense of style and I think it makes her cute, but I also think Dawn was cute overall personality and her design. c:​

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I think its unrealistic for Ash & Dawn's relationship to be platonic !
They are way too close to be platonic .
I believe , Dawn is the Best choice among all existing girl to be Ash's interest.
Ash crushing Dawn makes more sense then Ash suddenly crushing on Serena.
Just because Ash & Serena had some alone time to talk doesn't mean Ash would start crushing on her.
If you talking about Serena's inner power then May shown more inner-strength then Serena.

Currently , I am torn between keeping my signature or replacing it with this--
tumblr_nsh44fP9vA1snc7jco1_400.gif

I prefer Dawn. Wouldn't it just be so amazing if we could have blue hair? I mean, we can have blue eyes, why not blue hair...oh well. Also Dawn's personality...Dawn has a personality. Serena is the most boring female character so far - she is the Brock of this series. Second least favourite female character, only after Iris. Their designs are both cute, I just think Dawn is cuter.

The most beautiful blue hair girl has to be Meme Towa -
21612.jpg

If Dawn grow into looking like her then even May won't able to match up to her !
But Meme belong in different animation and there hardly any chance of Dawn growing.
Unless , A new Movie focusing on ''Future Ash'' show a grow up Dawn living with Ash.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2017
It is hard to choose one...
For me are dawn and serena best and cutest female charackter in pokemon series ever!
But if you ask me that in DP and BW times then i would say Dawn, but now i can say both.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_nqv92sSXNi1u5jsgpo1_500.gif

Dawn and Serena FTW. :3

Years
Both of them are frickin' cute. Serena is adorable looking, before and after her hair cut (short hair and long hair are cute, hell yeah). I'm gonna have to say, I really like Serena's sense of style and I think it makes her cute, but I also think Dawn was cute overall personality and her design. c:​

I feel like Serena is equally cute no matter what looks she is sporting. I know the short hair (and even the new outfit to a lesser extent) was a fanbase breaker, but it really does make her even more cute than when she had long hair. The blushing scenes of hers did have the cuteness factor elevate a lot in the episodes post-haircut.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Even though Dawn is cuter Serena is more hotter and more sexier now that she did cut her hair and made it shorter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 18, 2020
Dawn for me. I always liked her design the best. I think she has a nice color scheme (navy, black, pink). And I like her personality more than Serena's, she's cute, lively and dynamic, she can be a tad annoying at times though. While Serena is kinda dull and shy, which annoys me.

I prefer Dawn. Wouldn't it just be so amazing if we could have blue hair? I mean, we can have blue eyes, why not blue hair...oh well. Also Dawn's personality...Dawn has a personality. Serena is the most boring female character so far - she is the Brock of this series. Second least favourite female character, only after Iris. Their designs are both cute, I just think Dawn is cuter.
I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
I'm a big fan of Serena's clothes (especially her hat)! So I would have to say her. (This is pre-haircut.)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Dawn sorry Serena you were extremely cute but you messed with your hair and the ratings fell. But i would have picked dawn anyways cause shes extremely cute :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Serena cut her hair = ratings falling. Yeaaaah no. I actually believe that the episode where she cut her hair might have actually gotten a "high" rating (for XY)? But I don't look at ratings so I have no idea. Either way one thing doesn't drop ratings like that.

I prefer Serena because I'm one of those who is fond of her short hair (because I'm a fan of short hair myself). I've also really liked the clothing Serena's worn.

Years
Tough, tough choice! They're both cute and pretty looks wise, and Serena is getting more attractive as she figures out what she wants in life, but Dawn just has the edge with me, she just has that extra something, looks and personality wise!

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
WoW , Dawn having an overwhelming victory against Serena.
Is it has anything to do with Serena Cutting her hair ????

Years
WoW , Dawn having an overwhelming victory against Serena.
Is it has anything to do with Serena Cutting her hair ????

That and how they handled Dawn's character development during her time. Also, her plethora of outfits.

I seem to speculate this is the case with Dawn getting more votes. She wore lots of amazing outfits during her time on the main cast. It's also worth noting that Serena's haircut is a huge fanbase breaker, which has seen people either hating her short hair, new outfit or both.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Currently , Even Kotori (yugioh Zexal) looks prettier then Serena--
Spoiler:

Serena & Kotori both has a similarity !
Both of them are childhood friend crushing on the Protagonist.
Also , Both of them are pretty useless ! Kotori spend the entire Zexal series following around Yumma.
But for some reason , Yuma X Kotori seem much better then Amourshipping!
I mean , Serena doesn't seem nearly as "attractive" as her despite having a goal! There something "Sharp" about Kotori's Look thats make her attractive.
May be , Its because Kotori not nearly as shy or timid as Serena! Her "Mid-Tsundere" Personality probably make her more charming.
PS : Misty herself is a Mid-Tsundere!

Back