• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Cuter ? Dawn Vs Serena !

Who's prettier ?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'm so glad we're pretending Ash never travelled with Iris. She's not that pretty anyways.

In terms of generic attractiveness, Dawn would likely win for me. But Serena is cuter and her dressing style is honestly more creative (both pre and post haircut), and she is all around more interesting.

Spoiler:

Then how about this--
Spoiler:

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years
  • Age 21
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
I like Serena's fashion choices better, but overall I'd say Dawn.

Serena doesn't really look good with short hair to me, and she seemed like a bit of crybaby with sobbing and cutting her hair because she lost her first showcase.

Dawn has a better personality, so that kind of skews my vote.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
They both look really nice. Serena looks so much better now that she cut her hair and she now looks much more mature like a young woman.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I never liked Dawn, so Serena is automatically cuter to me. Serena is also much prettier than her, imo.

At least Dawn has the charm and personality to catch up to Yuzu unlike Serena.
Second person that can catch up to Yuzu is Misty simply by adapting a new Ponytail.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Gotta go with Dawn based on current looks, love that longer hair and she was just so cute

if Serena had her long hair still, i'd say Serena then but alas she does not :/

So Dawn it is!♥

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
As much as I really like Serena, Dawn was my favorite Character in the serie :) (Loved May too!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Please, Serena does have a personality. She's the same Serena as when she had long hair, get the **** over the haircut, jeez! :x
And second thing if you don't like Serena so much why do you have her in your sig?

Ya , A Boring Ass personality !
Honestly , It seem her personality is model after the most annoying Shoujo Anime heroin stereotype.
You know , Those insecure and passive girl that has large crush on a Senpai for saving them once so they chase after him for his attention.
If Pokemon was a Shoujo anime with Serena as Main Protagonist then it would have work out but Pokemon is Kid-shouene anime with Ash as main protagonist.
Or If it was Ash with One-side affection while Serena remain oblivious (Doreamon) then her personality might have work.
Or If Serena was a referring character with a mysterious past with Ash.
Truth is , Serena is in wrong position with wrong personality in a wrong anime! Even Y-chan (PokeSpe) has better personality then her .
Animes like Pokemon needs Tough girls like Bulma (DBZ) or Nami (One Piece) as the main traveling companion since they keep a leash on the reckless Protagonist like Ash , Lufty or Goku.
Thats why Misty existed ! She never existed to achieve her goal , she existed to handle Ash.
Iris never work out because she herself a wild girl ! She's not someone to scold ash for being a Kid , She the type that get scolded by others for being a Kid.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
In terms of appearance I'd give the slight edge to Serena, due to the wavy blonde hair and eyes. But Dawn is pretty close.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
Both are very cute! However, I will side with Serena as I think she's unbelievably adorable (long or short hair!)

Back